Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

The very first seeds I bought online was Swiss cheese from nirvana. Actually Swiss cheese and white widow. This was before autos came out. Anyway they were a bust. Big larfy buds, with very little thc. Yours look much better!

Thanks! These were some freebies from an order I made, I thought to give it a shot as I had only experimented with dutch passion autos, and I was actually really surprised. She grew along with my photos using the same light cycles, etc. Calyxes were really nice looking and resin looked to be about the same as my photos. I'll probably go back to this one as it yielded about the same as my photos and the flavor is great, skunk mixed with northern lights. That nug was about 1.25g, so medium density I'd say. Easy to grow!

The very first seeds I bought online was Swiss cheese from nirvana. Actually Swiss cheese and white widow. This was before autos came out. Anyway they were a bust. Big larfy buds, with very little thc. Yours look much better!
HOME DEPOT has growing tent’s available.

INDOOR yeild’s R taste 4-sure.
OUTDOOR kine harvest is more better.

Traveling with a tent?
Grow where ever UR?

I bought some seeds from NIRVANA called PAPAYA that were HYPER FROSTY.
COLAS were so tall?

Some nice lavender for the Plenty,
IMG_20190103_172848.jpg

:dog:Incredible Bulk, descriptions say a mix of Pine and Lavender scents

man IDK what's going on but I'm looking at my pics on the laptop and most are blurry...it's like the sized increased. :thinker:
On my phone they look normal and more clear.
I've been using Imgur to post photos because this site would always make the pics sideways when directly uploading. So maybe it's imgur...idk.

I've been using Imgur to post photos because this site would always make the pics sideways when directly uploading. So maybe it's imgur...idk.
It's how you're holding your phone. However, if you download them to the Media Gallery first, there are tools to rotate them. Or one of us can do it for you in the post. :wink:

Maybe it's my old eyes but I think your pics are pretty darn focused and clear.

I have no luck with imgur?
Are you downloading pics to Imgur then posting them here? If so then to use the image in a post, simply past the "Share BB Code" in the body of your post. You do not need to use the toolbar.

We are a practice area that you can play around in... if you post there and it doesn't work, I can see what it is you are doing and help you do it correctly.

But you really don't need Imgur ataxian. If you go to the Upload a File button, you can load directly from your device. Or conversely, instead of downloading at Imgur, you could just do it in our media gallery and use the share code from there.

If you need me to help you further ataxian, let's take it to pm so we don't derail the thread. :smile:

It's how you're holding your phone. However, if you download them to the Media Gallery first, there are tools to rotate them. Or one of us can do it for you in the post. :wink:

Maybe it's my old eyes but I think your pics are pretty darn focused and clear.
I’ve tried the Media but it does the same and I can’t rotate.

So if I hold the phone horizontally then it should post correctly? I’ve always taken my photos vertically.

I also think that this iPhone 8 camera is not is good as my old iPhone 5.... at least when it comes to these closer up shots.

I do think these pictures are getting enlarged though.
Bums me out because they used to look very clear, I just can’t seem to get them to focus all the way.

That deserves more than a 'Like', that is one beautiful bud, well done.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back