Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

20190115_114441.jpg

8 strains of screened dry sift, about to get decarbed. This is a quick and simple way to medicate most things. Want budder? Add a scoop of decarbed sift and robert is your mother's brother. Ditto for coffee, honey, or any recipe that might need a little embellishment...
20190115_114441.jpg

Last edited:
Bubba Kush. I'm a big fan of indicas....well, good strong ones. I rather like how this was grown. Nice dense buds and I have kept a couple of large ones to squish.

By the by, this is all @I'm Ron Burgundy? 's fault....I felt so inadequate with my iPhone pics that I just had to up my game. Still, no one takes better iPhone pics than Ron....I really don't how he does it.
The first one is an iPhone pic using the macro function. Rest are from my cheapo USB microscope. Enjoy...I hope.

Overview.jpeg

BK 1.jpg

BK 2.jpg

BK 3.jpg

BK 4.jpg

Such beautiful photos & variety shared here. Wow I feel rather uncouth posting the nug I just ground up & enjoyed but beggars can't be choosers & I am happy enough.

20190304_193632.jpg

Here are pics of the Blue Cookies by MD grower Evermore. 30% THC, indica dominant hybrid. Personally, I would like to see some more milk in the trichomes...another week or two of flowering before harvest, maybe?

This stuff sold out VERY quickly a couple of months ago and was not to be found anywhere in the state (yes, I looked LOL). I suspect that Evermore pushed the following crop just a bit to get it back on the shelves. But it hits hard, no doubt. One of my favorites so far in MD.

ac1j0jjuo2nwsltj.jpeg

ne4wds56faog7cht.jpg

8a6sv9mrtkxr0o2h.jpg

e242lwpg5nl0qfdz.jpg

z2sz94c82ml6zswi.jpg
https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/105749

DoSiDo #9 from our MD grower, Culta. 24% THC with good terps. Its been marinating with a Boveda in a mason jar and I have not yet vaped it...but its on tonight's menu!! :-)

Looks like better color on these trich's I think. A bit more mature and I def into that for pain and sedation. This stuff looks really hot....well, at least for our MD med program.
bmop7qa69xg6vjch.jpeg

ns2w8ps3jkbqr9gc.jpg

wt1l42yxip8c2r0u.jpg

9gefltqnh8317bjc.jpg

IMG_20190401_161516.jpg

I thought I would post some pictures of some smaller buds from lower down the plant for a change.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back