Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

full

A few freeze-dried Peppermint Kush crowns prior to QWET. Disassembled colas before freeze-drying. Not perfect, but they had an unusually fractal structure. You also can see that some of the sugar leaves are light-burnt.

Blackberry. Really love this stuff...very sticky. I think I should get more and try to squish it...looks like good squishing material.

Blackberry overview.jpeg

Blackberry 1.jpg

Blackberry 2.jpg

Blackberry 3.jpg

Blackberry 4.jpg

Whoa! BlackBerry is very good. bonghit:science:

DSC-0280.jpg

You like afghann?
I like indica and I LOVED the Afghan traditional hashish I regularly got in an northeast port city in the early 70's. That is just spectacular.

Where in MT are you? My sister and her husband lived in Bozeman...the impression of which was sort of like Sun Valley....not really MT, more CA moved west. But beautiful...absolutely breathtaking in mid-june with everything stil green.

Apparently it was too liberal for them so they moved to north Idaho (and make no mistake...they will tell you NORTH Idaho as they don't want to be confused with those liberals in the rest of Idaho! LOL

They are in Sand Point now and I have been out to visit...also very beautiful.

Just too much damn snow for me. haha

Swear to god I drooled a little over that last nug pic @arb

Hey...don't you be drooling on my nug....Arb and I are in middle of some delicate negotiations here! haha

I am 40 miles due West of yellowstone and we hate bozeman...........lolz.
About an hour North of your kin so next time you head West holler and we will conclude this negotiation properly.
bonghit
Making Moms slobber is what I do..........:rofl:

I am 40 miles due West of yellowstone and we hate bozeman...........lolz.
About an hour North of your kin so next time you head West holler and we will conclude this negotiation properly.
bonghit
Making Moms slobber is what I do..........:rofl:
I'm a bit dense today....but 40 miles due west of Yellowstone is Idaho...no?

And that looks to be a LONG way from Sand Point which is about 45 minutes north of Coeur d'Alene

But still...if I visit them, perhaps we can work something out. I have a feeling we might get on together well.

Cheers and please keep the pics coming...just outstanding looking buds.

Sorry I was thinking Idaho falls for some reason.
Just over the line into Montana by a few miles I can actually drive from my house to Yellowstone park and never touch asphalt but only in summer.
Glad you enjoy the pics I enjoy taking them so yay.
We entertain folks from around the world and would love to make your acquaintance if ever you come out west again!

We entertain folks from around the world
I can imagine;
upload_2019-4-30_14-22-12.jpeg
And now my bud pic, I almost feel ashamed to show it after @arb above beauties;
IMG_20190430_141155.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back