Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

Sunshine Og
4FAF4FB1-92F4-4E1D-AEE1-2BFB82AA3B9D.jpeg

Beautiful and frosty as always @I'm Ron Burgundy? You sure do take nice bud shots. :thumbsup:
Thank you :biggrin: Cannabis flowers really are beautiful.

And he likes his blue dream.

I have a patient that has used blue dream almost exclusively for 4 yrs now. It must scratch a certain itch.
Super Silver Haze x Blueberry = Blue Dream :chuck:

That is exactly right, it really does scratch an itch so to speak. For me I love haze strains because of the uplifting, euphoric effects. Coupled with the indica dominant effects of the Blueberry it provides a super medicating effect on the body which gives that floaty feeling. Perfect hybrid in my opinion.

I noticed the same as both your comments
Likes blue dream
Always has great bud shots with crystals that make me drool
Thank you sir. Sometimes I wish I could shrink down and jump inside a trichome head and swim around :razz2:

You are knocking it dead again, Ron. wonderful. When can I come over and help you consume some of this great looking flower! haha

You grow or is this bought flower? Can't remember (I think I should know...but....I'm old haha)
lol thanks! I bought this at the rec shop yesterday. I won't be growing again until I can get a proper indoor setup. This flower is Haze power to the max, super uplifting...I can conquer the world!

That is some nice eye candy....as usual @I'm Ron Burgundy?
A quick listing of the price per gram of the great gear you have access to when you post would be great.
If it is as expensive as 'rocking horse shit', that would be the only reason to make me grow where you live, c'mon legalization here!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back