Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

Some close up's of Grand Daddy Purp:
index.php

Closer...
Tbak7PK.jpg

Ahhh too close...
ZLDdeS8.jpg

Looks like the surface of a really scary planet.

I think it's the best strain from what my goto shop serves. I like it a lot.
I always get some when my collective has it.
They had some Exodus Cheese a while back that I loved...probably my favorite of all the Cheese genetics I've tried. All the Cheese strains have that unmistakable aroma. Makes you want to keep sniffing the jar lol

Black Kush in the Hopper!

Perfect after dinner medication!

The LSV is warm and ready. Bong loaded up with Cheese.
Time to inhale cannabinoids. :BHO:

9YLKTU0.jpg

zdD7AmI.jpg
You sir, need to learn how to make full melt. The resin coverage on that flower is OUT OF THIS WORLD and it is practically screaming for somebody to harvest those headies :weed:

If you ever wanna try your hand at this, drop me a line - I'll be happy to assist with any advice :D

Here's a shot of some 6 month cured flower at 300x zoom I took recently (sorry for the bad focus, clear round balls in very close proximity to another are hell for manual focus lol). Check out the rosin thread in the extraction labs (See my sig) for a complete write up of what happened when I extracted rosin from this very nug. Temps, pressure, RH, yields and all are detailed there :D

2cZ4MSx.jpg

Last edited:
I'm melting ! Have I told you I love my SOLO ?!
I thought that was MY voice and MY solo...

But then I realized I was vaping OG Kush flowers in mine...

:smoke:

Peace!

This Granddaddy Purp I have is awesome. A delicate taste of berries, one of the best I've had. I looked at the name of the grower and they are called Raven Grass. One of my fav indicas for night. I have had a painful nerve in my leg for the last few hours. It's less tight now, the muscles in my leg are relaxed.

I am LOVING the amount of macro shots getting shared in this thread. Best nug shot thread ever!!

EDIT: Holy shit @CarolKing looking at that second pic you shared in the above post, I have to ask:

Do you want flower with that resin? :rofl:

I am gonna have to check that variety out if/when the opportunity arises, looks like a real resin producer :weed:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back