Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

The larger BCG is not really that large, I hate having to pull apart buds to grind but the no maintenance of the BCG outweighs its smaller than I would like size...Incredible Bulk,

1642246637592.jpg

The larger BCG is not really that large, I hate having to pull apart buds to grind but the no maintenance of the BCG outweighs its smaller than I would like size...Incredible Bulk,

View attachment 33302
I've overspent a bit too much recently so it has to wait, but I am wanting the "large" BCG at some point
I love my og one, and it's function/ease of use is what has me ignore the size issue also
Definitely need to upgrade though, breaking buds and even less space are not the fun points of this grinder

Love the bud shot mate, lovely home grown you have there, such good quality - you could sell that to the chemist mate hahaha

Last edited:

lotView attachment 33302
I love ❤️ CANNABIS a lot!
? I have many grinding devices?
Is that a COMPTON herb grinder? (N-da photo above?))
Waking up 2-A BIPEDAL COLA from A-jarden (garden 4 word smith’s)
Friday on the west coast on the pale blue dot !
Marijuana, pot, weed, shit, caca, moat or CANNABIS 4 this time in space!
I’m enjoying vaporizing homegrown because it’s cheaper than a dispensary where I hang?

I love ❤️ CANNABIS a lot!
? I have many grinding devices?
Is that a COMPTON herb grinder? (N-da photo above?))
Waking up 2-A BIPEDAL COLA from A-jarden (garden 4 word smith’s)
Friday on the west coast on the pale blue dot !
Marijuana, pot, weed, shit, caca, moat or CANNABIS 4 this time in space!
I’m enjoying vaporizing homegrown because it’s cheaper than a dispensary where I hang?
BCG - Brilliant Cut Grinder

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back