Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

This Neville's Haze is back!

rzrwrOm.jpg

rxvhz2Z.jpg
Oh man! That is such a classic variety! Looks wonderful :biggrin:

I got two different bags of unnamed stuff from two sources and they were both the same! That never happens lol
Anyway, it smells kind of foul like piss add tastes diesely.

I miss headband, but there was a time when it was all I was getting for months

Picked up some sweet tooth yesterday.... LOVE this strain. I've never tried it before and the taste is amazing. Sort of sweet and fruity.

CHFP40R.jpg

Still working on my lighting.. gonna need to take classes from @I'm Ron Burgundy? lol..

213zXVU.jpg
Look at that caked up frosty layer of resin over those buds! That is how good nugs should look :biggrin:

My WS has some Orange Creamsicle that I just picked up, only bought a gram. If I really like it, i will buy more. It listed that it has 25% THC. It does have a slight citrus taste and not harsh at all. It's a Hybrid the parents are Orange Crush and Juicy Fruit. I've never gotten this before. I see it was harvested in January.

It says that it helps with anxiety. I didn't buy it for that reason alone. Many strains say they help with anxiety. To be honest I liked the name and for the THC level. If it said "cat piss" I wouldn't have bought it. Yes there is actually a strain called cat piss. I haven't seen it in awhile.

Last edited:
I just vaped some Alaskan Thunder Fuck. Very nice stuff: recommend it.:peace:
... To be honest I liked the name ...
With getting deliveries, I research strains on-line before ordering. Have believed for a long time that strain names are chosen, at least in part, to be appealing on one level or another. They make a difference in expectations. :nod:

This is some Afghan pure Indica it's also called Afgoo. The bud is very tight and dense. It has a woodsy and pine taste. It's suppose to make me feel happy and cozy - that sounds good. It's 23% THC and was harvested in February. This is always a good one if you're not sure what Indica to get. You see this one around at the different stores.

bsPqdY3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying a new strain I've never had it's called Purple Elephant. Pretty pungent tasting and smelling. It's not really purple but a deep shade of green with a bit of a maroon brownish undertones.

Edit
Not really liking the vapor taste.

Last edited:
I am not usually a fan of sativas or sativa-leaning hybrids. Most of them leave me cold, or certainly un-medicated. Other than Jack Herer, I avoid them.

However last year my CG turned me onto Ghost Train Haze. And holy shit, what an amazing strain. Perfect for afternoons, it's all soaring-high and mental clarity. It's not like, speedy, like Pineapple Chunk....it's the perfect balance for daytime. Apparently I'm late to the party because this is a legendary strain, but better late than never. :nod:

Wow, the names of different strains that you have access to is amazing. For a long time the Netherlands was the go to place if you wanted to taste lots of different strains. But this last year I've been seeing so much great stuff coming out of the us its amazing.

Tonight I was able to get some O.G. Kush, a first time for me and I really like it.

edit: What does keep me up at night though, now that top quality bud is available in the US, why do artists like Drake, Cypress, still get to stoned to give a proper concert :thinker:

Cypress was a while ago though, maybe the toughened up in the meantime :naughty2:

edit 2: Just read up upon O.G. Kush, it orginates from north California, spreading the love :)

Last edited:
Hitting some Shiskaberry tonight! Probably the best tasting strain I've had in recent memory. Very fruity, almost like berries but not quite... It reminds me of the flavour of an energy drink, but in a good natural way if that makes any sense. It smells completely different when you grind it up VS whole nugs; really enjoying it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back