Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

Well... this pic didn't turn out as nice as the last... and my macro of it was awful lol.

But... I also scooped some Kobe my last visit with my caregiver. This is a cross between Purple Punch and LA Confidential.

IMG_5701.jpg

This is a cross between Purple Punch and LA Confidential.

Now that's my kind of pain and sedation flower. Don't have that strain anywhere in MD....yet.

Oh, and yes...perhaps the focus can be improved but wow, look at the colors in that pic! Very nice.

LA Chocolate by GLeaf.

LA Choc Overview.jpeg
LA Choc #1.jpg
LA Choc #2.jpg
LA Choc #3.jpg
LA Choc #4.jpg

I was asked on another forum by a member to take some pics with the cheapo microscope of this LA Chocolate ground and then again as AVB...so, I did just that.

Ok, here it is ground up. I have read where many are concerned that grinding their herb will somehow destroy their trichomes. From these pics only, I would say that is not a well founded concern. Oh, they do get a bit mashed up, but I'm ok with how this looks.

Ground using BCG fine plate.
Ground w BCG 1.jpg

Ground w BCG 2.jpg

This is the AVB from a about .12 g ish EVO sesh with the dial on my unit set to 1:00 and using a HT. One slight stir during sesh...really, just knocking it back down to the bottom of the ELB as it all collects at the top....then another hit to clean it up.

Looks pretty well extracted to me....well, at least I'm happy with these results

AVB 1.jpg

AVB 2.jpg

AVB 3.jpg

This is the AVB from a about .12 g ish EVO sesh with the dial on my unit set to 1:00 and using a HT. One slight stir during sesh...really, just knocking it back down to the bottom of the ELB as it all collects at the top....then another hit to clean it up.

Looks pretty well extracted to me....well, at least I'm happy with these results
It looks pretty spent. And what a fascinating picture! I've never thought to take a close up of the ABV lol... good one Baron! :thumbsup:

It looks pretty spent. And what a fascinating picture! I've never thought to take a close up of the ABV lol... good one Baron! :thumbsup:
Well, we don't know until we really know. This is a first for me and I do like that all of the trichomes seem to be....well, just withered stumps are left.

I may do this with a Volcano and some other vapes just to see. Should give some idea of efficiency...that is, how well the product is cashed and done.

Cheers

I had taken a picture of a calyx ABV'd using my NV showerhead quite a while ago, ABV looks fugly as hell!

pOGHyLc.png

That was part why I stopped using ABV. Not only does it look unhealthy but like @momofthegoons mentioned it looks pretty spent. The stuff goes in the compost bin anymore.

The jar says this was first bottled in June 2018, still works (quite potent) and is very smooth but I think some of the piney fragrance has gone;
IMG_20190705_152215.jpg
IMG_20190705_152238.jpg

But I won't complain.:dog:

@momofthegoons - this is the Verano G6 (Jet Fuel) that we discussed. This is THE shit! :thumbsup::headbang::clap:bonghit:hungry::drooling::nod: They get all of the money, but they do deliver top, top shelf.

Overviews
Attachment-1.jpeg

Microscope with a bit less magification
G6 - 1.jpg

G6 - 2.jpg

Little more magnification
G6 - 3.jpg

G6 - 4.jpg

This is Strawberry Banana, 25% THC, by Strane which is a Liberty brand

Overview...very nicely trimmed...left the sugar leaves on a bit. I rather like it.
SB overview.jpg

Now, why leave sugar leaves on there...well, don't let anyone tell you that trim can't be good meds. Next two pics are of the outer leaves
SB 1 sugar leaves.jpg

SB 2 sugar leaves.jpg

These are from inside the bud, note that there is some amber to be seen....not common in our relatively new med program here in MD.
SB 3.jpg

SB 4.jpg

SB 5.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back