Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

That is some nice eye candy....as usual @I'm Ron Burgundy?
A quick listing of the price per gram of the great gear you have access to when you post would be great.
If it is as expensive as 'rocking horse shit', that would be the only reason to make me grow where you live, c'mon legalization here!
I pay $250 for 28grams through my medical collective which I've been going to for 9 years now. The price is ok, not great, but it's always fire.
At this new rec shop I've seen 3.5 grams sell from $40-65 + tax of course. I paid $52 for an 1/8 of that Zion. High price at the rec shop, so I only go there occasionally to get concentrate or some different strain of flower.

I pay $250 for 28grams through my medical collective which I've been going to for 9 years now. The price is ok, not great, but it's always fire.
At this new rec shop I've seen 3.5 grams sell from $40-65 + tax of course. I paid $52 for an 1/8 of that Zion. High price at the rec shop, so I only go there occasionally to get concentrate or some different strain of flower.
Jesus
That's almost the same as black market prices here

I mean I'm sure it's always top notch there but that isn't as hopeful for legalisation

I guess you can at least grow your own over there without fear of police

Always drool worthy stuff you post pics of though @I'm Ron Burgundy?

One day we might get the choices you do

19th this month we might have to move to Canberra @LesPlenty

One of my grower friend’s move to Hawaii, Kauai for surf and outdoor growing.
He would give me 30gram’s of GOD’s GIFT for $125 however had to grow in CALIFORNIA since the DISPENSERY are $300 for the same weed?
Indoor is fine if you have challenges?
Outdoor has better flavor or maybe I’m deluded!

Outdoor has better flavor or maybe I’m deluded!
When my father was alive he grew some of my clones outdoor, the only extra flavour was 'earthy'...all that chook shit!

When I was in tenth grade my father called the law on me for having a couple joints! No one found the 1/4 lb hid in my heater duct, lol.
My mom found plant’s in the garden by the pool.
She pulled them a told me she would not tell DAD!
My cousin who was in the Vietnam war gave me a pound of TAI STICK’s.
Hiding them in my SKI JACKET was my way of handling this dilemma!
Keeping my brother from them was other 1971 story!

Some chunky Blue Dream
:verdamper:
799CED72-E3EE-4769-9C3B-91EA4F38A17F.jpeg

Got sick of squishin' crap buds..so these girls from a later crop got a turn, 10g;

IMG_20200210_164712.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back