Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

Fresh pick up of GG#4....

FD6FA589-9A96-4DFE-A406-828EE21F0969.jpeg

I was very happy to pick up some pre-91 AK47. The quality of this stuff blows me away. The buds are very firm and dense. very supple, and sticky. The terps are crazy good, seriously, you smell citrus, menthol, and just pure dankness. The high is very cerebral, very euphoric. Not for the light hearted and that's not in jest.
IMG_3982.JPG
IMG_3990.JPG

I was very happy to pick up some pre-91 AK47. The quality of this stuff blows me away. The buds are very firm and dense. very supple, and sticky. The terps are crazy good, seriously, you smell citrus, menthol, and just pure dankness. The high is very cerebral, very euphoric. Not for the light hearted and that's not in jest.View attachment 18401View attachment 18403
So nice to succeed!

We’ve talked, in the strains thread, about how it’s hard to get consistency with herb strains. I am blessed to have a caregiver that is able to grow 3 strains that are always consistent. One is GG#4.

View attachment 18406
That's beautiful, Mom....LOVE good GG#4....but you need to up your photog skills! hahaha

I suggest speaking to @I'm Ron Burgundy? He does great with a phone camera! haha

I need to get back to taking pics of buds. I picked up (curbside delivery) a few eighths of some different strains from one of our MD growers (Grassroots) and they were fabulous. Just wished that I bought more and wish I had taken some pics before grinding it up. GSC, Happy Valley Hash Plant, and Birthday Cake. The Hash Plant was lovely for bedtime.

Cheers

Beautiful, Ron....so, you got a USB microscope? :-)

You still take the best whole bud, outdoor lighting, shots that I have seen!! :thumbsup: :headbang:

So, I bought an 1/8th of some great Grassroots "Valley Hash Plant" and just ground it up and consumed it! it was great and I regret not buying more as it sold out almost overnight. Well, it came back and I bough a 1/2 zip this time and will try to get some bud shots later today or tomorrow.

Cheers and thanks for the pics. Very nice

I just saw that I promised to post pics of Grassroots' Happy Valley Hash Plant and then forgot. Love this indica and it sells out almost overnight when dropped. And I think they let it mature well before harvesting.

Overview shot.jpg

HVHP 1.jpg

HVHP 2.jpg

HVHP 3.jpg

Some nice coloured huckleberry for this evening..

20200811_163027.jpg
20200811_163031.jpg

Some nice coloured huckleberry for this evening..
I love weed with these types of colors... The purple hue stands out so well.
Fresh pick up of GG#4....
I found a dispensary locally that carries the GG#4, and I had to get in on it!
DSC06470.jpg

DSC06471.jpg

Buds so dense that I dropped a couple, and they did not even give up kief or crumbs.
Very nice!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back