Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

I think it has more to do with auto electric trimmers than scammers...both steal trichomes though!

Some nice coloured huckleberry for this evening..

View attachment 20382View attachment 20383
That is awesome color. Never have had anything that looked quite like that. In MD's med program, its almost all indoor (well, with some few exceptions) in order to meet safety testing req and the don't seem to get the great color with indoor lighting. Or at least that's how it seems to me.

Really, really pretty.

Now, I'm no expert on this but we do have some companies here that use tumbler or rotating plate type trimmers and yeah, the buds come out looking like they were put into a pencil sharpener. What I see is really much more pointy than @Vitolo buds

Nuggets and Corn Flakes:
20200830_125923.jpg
20200829_175044.jpg

Some nugs from one of my auto flowers forgotten cookies. I cut her down at 85 days and I'm sure it was about a week early. I was battling aphids that were picked up from my outdoor plants I grew over the summer. I had to throw a blue dream out in flower because she was infested. I was able to take a Gorilla glue and this Forgotten cookies to the finish line and because of the aphids I learned a few tricks. I washed my whole plants after i cut them with baking soda, lemon juice in warm water for 12 minutes ,swishing around and dunking up and down. It was making some fizzing noises so I knew the bud was getting its clean on. I then placed them in plain cool water to rinse off any lemon juice or baking soda. Waved the excess water off and hung to dry for a couple days before I put them in brown bags. I washed them because I was using a paint brush with neem and dr bronners castile soap to paint the bottom of the leaves where the aphids would be instantly killing them. Now even though I wont have aphids and not using the neem I'm still going to wash the harvest. It's some smooth vapor.
20201112_213024.jpg

20201112_212930.jpg

This, just in (yesterday) from here:

1/4 Bahama Mama (this could be it):
EvlA0In.jpg

1/4 MAC (probably the same, too):
ZsfIFAR.jpg

I live in MA and have held an MMJ card for over 3 years now, and while it's great to have more and more shops opening (rec too!), and so close by, I'm still forced to do the 3.5 round trip (including stopping for the <$20 in gas necessary and other tax-free goodies in NH) to find quality meds at a reasonable cost.

Case in point, I had to get a "security blanket" just before the holidays...

Lemon Lime Punch (This pic was taken under an LED bulb, above was incandescent):
D5257F61-DC95-420C-A16F-66F0FF281D5A.jpg

"27.5 THC"....? :rofl: my ass! I mean, it's not terrible, and did give me a nice happy buzz for at least a little while, but it most certainly is not worth 48 fuckin' dollars an 1/8th! Not when the product from ME above cost $110...!!

And then there's the concentrates... instead of only costing 2x as much, and being at best a 1/4 the quality, it's 3-4x as much, and the quality doesn't even exist in MA... ugh!! So, I take a short day trip to ME (and tax-free NH!) once a month, could be worse problems, I suppose...

I also got an 1/8th each of Cherry Pie and Lava Cake live resin and Animal Face and GMO x i95 "loud" resin (whatever the fuck "loud" is..? just seems wetter more badder-y w/xtra terps... but whatever, Maine has a very old med scene, so they have all kinds of wacky names for stuff) for additional $340. I'd post pics but it's the exact same as his pics and I'm sure his are better. The flower I got is a bit more compressed than the pics, and therefore "cakier" looking, but it's still the same shit. I should be good for the month, HOPEFULLY....!

FUCK MA CANNABIS IN ALL ITS FORMS! (well, minus the "legal" one... I can live with that!!)

Last edited:
Some very nice looking buds there, well worth the drive!

1609293137991.jpg

Super Glue!! (I love this shit if it's proper)
View attachment 23669View attachment 23668
So nice to find a strain you like.
I heard decent review’s! (Read)
I like most strain’s however not strong: “GSC was my go-2 4 many year’s.”
Other strain’s 4 sleep and waking up!
CANNABIS is very effective medically/recreational as well.
4-me I never understood the demonized reasoning?
Profit or exceptional society disregard?
Next outdoor planting season growing CANNABIS will be CIVILIZED actually.
I must be like a broken vinyl 4 musically listening 2-soundtrack’s in a music studio?

SATIVA = sport’s & EXPRESSO 2-star the daze
HYBRID = 4-book about learning thing’s
INDICA = movie’s, documentaries & b-4 bed
VAPING CANNABIS = CIVILIZATION EXPERIENCE HENDRICKS if your in need ?

Last edited:
@I'm Ron Burgundy? I'm still striving to take bud shots like yours... I know, I know... natural light :lol:

Gorgeous as usual. How's it vape?
I take all my bud pictures outside, indoor light makes them look like green turds lol.

this strain is pretty nice, it’s fairly dense so lots of vapor production. It’s not super terpy but effects are wonderful...sativa head rush with a relaxing body high.

These are the 4 strains that I've been negelecting since I'm trying (really hard!) to polish off the end of the last big Maine dab haul that will be happening for awhile... It's gettin' a little long in the toof, but certainly ok enough for me to start weaning myself down on... anyway... without further ado... my shitty (indoor/turd-like, lol) phone pics:

GMO x I-95:
9AAEA598-6C0C-4D44-87EF-F83CFC73898B.jpeg

Second Breakfast:
3EDDECD9-54B2-4283-9F67-0F7C1C927E31.jpeg

Pun Tang:
EBE1E563-20DD-4A54-BD9B-28CE9DF853C6.jpeg

Wedding Crashers:
FAC15EB5-3274-480E-85E6-8397C3940EE4.jpeg

It all looks pretty much the same, doesn't it (minus the purps)? Well, it doesn't in person, trust me, they look waaaay better. I just dont wanna spend much time on it (read: dabs).

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back