Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

20221104_122807.jpg
20221104_122932.jpg
20221104_122850.jpg

Orange bomb 19%
Space age cake24%
Cake face almost 26%

No plastic bottle containers here yet, same old Incredible Bulk as usual, sitting on my LBCG,
1667637366756.jpg

The BCG looks like it may be due for its first deep clean.

Latest batch...March vintage,
1668610711866.jpg

Not patting myself on the back too much but look how the bud is still intact...pretty proud of my curing/storing procedure, smells great too!

1668677212793.jpg

:horse:

So I just got my first delivery of MMJ, works out to AU$400 an Oz (I got 10g) for a bag plastic bottle of popcorn that is supposed to be 25% THC. Barely better than bubble hash buds from my last crop, also taste is a bit...mine is on the left,
1669348705843.jpg

Nice of them to leave some of the popcorn on their branches to make up the weight.:disgust:
But at least I am proper legal now.:clap:

Last edited:
So I just got my first delivery of MMJ, works out to AU$400 an Oz (I got 10g) for a bag plastic bottle of popcorn that is supposed to be 25% THC. Barely better than bubble hash buds from my last crop, also taste is a bit...mine is on the left,
View attachment 42368
Nice of them to leave some of the popcorn on their branches to make up the weight.:disgust:
But at least I am proper legal now.:clap:
Haven't seen that brand myself
It varies batch to batch if you get solid big nugs or popcorn
Annoying but it's nice when you get proper buds
It might squish nice for you

Did it come with boveda packs in?
The tubs that do hold more terps and taste better - the ones that don't are often too dry and lost the terps /flavour

As you said at least you are legal now
You can put 10g of your own in that tub and walk around safely with it

Did it come with boveda packs in?
No, it was at 54% (I took 1x bud out and put in a digi hygrometer). It is now in a Mason jar with Bovedas.
It might squish nice for you
It is under 10g now so not worth my time, plus it taste bad so I might jam it thru the ball vape!
You can put 10g of your own in that tub and walk around safely with it
That sounds highly illegal and something I would never recommend...is what my Doctor said when I said the same as @felvapes to him. :rofl:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back