Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Cannabis Coffee

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
How To Make Marijuana Coffee

How To Make Marijuana Coffee is a question that many people who smoke or grow marijuana often ask. Learning how to make marijuana coffee is very simple and requires very few ingredients. Learning how to make marijuana coffee is pretty much exactly the same as making marijuana tea.

Ingredients:

1/2 gram (or more) of your favorite indica, sativa or any combination of both marijuana.

3 Cups of Water

2 Tablespoons of butter

1 Instant coffee pack or blend of your preference

How to make marijuana coffee directions:

1. First you will need to get around 1/2 gram of your favorite marijuana and grind it up as fine as you can.

2. Get small pot and put 3 cups of water in.

3. Turn the stove onto the highest setting possible and bring the water to a boil.

4. Add the 2 tablespoons of butter.

5. Add the 1/2 gram of ground up marijuana.

6. While leaving the stove on the highest heat setting and having the water violently boiling, stir every few minutes making sure that any of the marijuana on the side of the put is pushed back into the water.

*Note: The point of making Marijuana coffee is to extract the THC from the plant. Since THC is not soluble in water alone it requires a fatty substance to cling onto under high heat. With the combination of the high heat from the boiling water then the butter that was added to the mixture the THC can be removed from the marijuana for drinking purposes.

7. All for the marijuana, water and butter to boil on high heat for at LEAST 30 minutes. The longer you are willing to wait the more THC that will be extracted. From my experience 30-40 minutes is usually an ideal time.

*Note: While the water is boiling on high heat, the water will begin to evaporate fairly quickly. Do NOT turn it on and walk away for a half an hour or the water may be gone when you return. Watch and stir every few minutes and as extra water as needed to maintain that the water level is the same as when you started.

8. After at least 30 minutes, you can run the water through a strainer into a cup large enough to hold all the liquid. Now that the THC is removed from the marijuana and now clinging to the butter you no longer need the green.

9. The marijuana water will be VERY hot so be VERY careful and let it cool for 5 minutes.

10. Add the instant pack or bag of coffee of your choice into the hot water.

11. Enjoy! As with most things consumed orally it will take 45-60 minutes for the coffee to take its full effect.

*Note: Be prepared to get very stoned. Even with only a 1/2 gram this recipe is much stronger then it seems. Many people have felt the effects for up to 12 hours from consuming the coffee!

Hey MOG, have you tried this recipe with ABV? I getting to the point where I want to use the on hand ABV or loose it so its time to try ABV something again. Thanks

Hey MOG, have you tried this recipe with ABV? I getting to the point where I want to use the on hand ABV or loose it so its time to try ABV something again. Thanks
I have not. I did try the Moka pot method and didn't feel it was all that successful. I'm still trying to find a good use for my abv. I'll often add it to fresh bud when making cannabutter. That seems to give it a more sedative effect.

And adding it to oatmeal in the morning is another good use. Hmmmm.... perhaps an abv thread is in order?

I've been thinking of adding avb to drip coffee. My theory is based on hoping that the oils present in the fresh-ground coffee beans are enough for some actives to cling to. Today/sunday would've been a good day to try it out but I keep forgetting. It's hard to remember new morning stuff lol, like the way I keep forgetting that wimbledon's on tv.

Has anybody here tried this? It's a pretty simple idea so I would expect that somebody has.

:buzz:

6455CB9F-41EE-41DF-8B64-42541E329465-696x390-1.jpeg

MARIJUANA INFUSED SALTED CARAMEL COFFEE

Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 Tablespoon water
  • 1 Tablespoon Cannabis butter
  • 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
  • 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
  • Drop of Vanilla Extract
  • Cup of coffee
Instructions
  • In a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan stir together the sugar and water.
  • Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
  • Once the mixture reaches a boil, stop stirring and allow it to boil until it turns a deep amber color. Keep a watchful eye as it happends quick.
  • Throughout the boiling time, you can swirl the pan gently occasionally.
  • As soon as the sauce has turned a dark amber color, add the cannabis butter, keeping your face away from the pan, and whisk vigorously until the butter has melted and fully combined.
  • Take it off the heat and quikly add the cream and keep whisking till a nice thick sauce. Add a drop of vanilla extract and your Salted Caramel Sauce is ready.
  • Add a tablespoon to your cup of coffee with hot milk and top off with some foamed milk and drizzle with Salted Caramel Sauce.
Nutrition
Calories: 200kcal | Fat: 20g

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back