Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Cannabis Hardware - Formerly New Vape

I don't know of any one claiming taste is why they buy this setup.
Bugger, shame about less than stellar taste, I can have tasty dabs and melt my face for a lot less money...I can stop looking now.

This is in no way what I meant.
If that's all u gathered from my post I'll just stop.... Sorry to bother you.

It's not t he first time you've drank & showed your ass.

For those who are interested in looking at this:

So, what’s all this I hear about B1 & B2 ? Lol. Hi all.
Hello... im also confused about this..
I think im gonna buy an fb basic bundle but have no idea about the heater choice.. can anyone help please.. or if you think the fp is not the best choice, also let me know please...

Hello... im also confused about this..
I think im gonna buy an fb basic bundle but have no idea about the heater choice.. can anyone help please.. or if you think the fp is not the best choice, also let me know please...
The ballers make a difference
There's enough of them out there now with a general consensus that balls are better
Lower temps and better flavours with quick extraction

I don't actually have experience first hand with the CH stuff, but have been researching and reading a fair bit about all the ballers and love the ones I have

From what I've read and watched the B2 is a slightly harder hitter than the B1 because of the restriction in the intake
Having seen most of the other brands and designs I think this is probably true (also the ones I have tried and intake differences)
The B0 and B1 are still very functional as with any baller

I almost went for a B2 before getting the ones I have
The B0 is the lite version and from research and using the ones I have, I have found the lite series ones get you very high still (especially for the price), but the enclosed coils/heads give a little more couch lock/sedation (B2 or equivalent other brands)

So although my experience is not directly with CH, I have used a few ballers and done a lot of reading about a lot of the different new ones
I would point you towards a B0, B1 or B2 over the plain FP - ballers rule
If you want the hardest hitter and want CH I would go the B2, but any will be an upgrade to your vaping experience imo

So many ballers out now and they are a wonderful and welcome device IMO
No vapes I own hit as hard or compare to my ballers at all
The avb I make feco from now gives me half as much yield - the avb is half as strong as it used to be due to the extraction power of ball vapes

Last edited:
The ballers make a difference
There's enough of them out there now with a general consensus that balls are better
Lower temps and better flavours with quick extraction

I don't actually have experience first hand with the CH stuff, but have been researching and reading a fair bit about all the ballers and love the ones I have

From what I've read and watched the B2 is a slightly harder hitter than the B1 because of the restriction in the intake
Having seen most of the other brands and designs I think this is probably true (also the ones I have tried and intake differences)
The B0 and B1 are still very functional as with any baller

I almost went for a B2 before getting the ones I have
The B0 is the lite version and from research and using the ones I have, I have found the lite series ones get you very high still (especially for the price), but the enclosed coils/heads give a little more couch lock/sedation (B2 or equivalent other brands)

So although my experience is not directly with CH, I have used a few ballers and done a lot of reading about a lot of the different new ones
I would point you towards a B0, B1 or B2 over the plain FP - ballers rule
If you want the hardest hitter and want CH I would go the B2, but any will be an upgrade to your vaping experience imo

So many ballers out now and they are a wonderful and welcome device IMO
No vapes I own hit as hard or compare to my ballers at all
The avb I make feco from now gives me half as much yield - the avb is half as strong as it used to be due to the extraction power of ball vapes
Ok very helpful thank you..
So i like a hard hitter so probably would go b2... now there is a choice of b2 standard, or b2 injector.. the standard is 30 quid more than the injector.. ? So is the standard better ?? Whats the difference???

Suddenly a 300 quid vape is 600...

Ok very helpful thank you..
So i like a hard hitter so probably would go b2... now there is a choice of b2 standard, or b2 injector.. the standard is 30 quid more than the injector.. ? So is the standard better ?? Whats the difference???

Suddenly a 300 quid vape is 600...
I am not 100% with the CH on that question

I do know that mine are ball injector vapes and that is one of the things I have been comparing
The injector should work in more variatios of 18mm bowls I think
The other one goes over a post I think

I'd say injector - but someone more knowledgeable on CH may be better there

Yea the prices etc was another reason I chose differently and bought pids/coils seperate
I just started a baller thread too, come over when you get balling hahaa

I want All 3 , but settled on the B0 - Now after reading FC and VA want the B2 ,just because it does it all,Herb and concentrates- which I gave up on being so costly in my State in the USA. But someday may come down in cost to Medicate.
The B2would be good for future and I would choose the 22 mm diffuser.
in consolation to myself I ordered the titanium housing off of AliExpress For my B0 unhoused coil.$65?tax and shipping.
At 12:01 AM on Friday I will check out cannabis hardware . Cheers and Happy-Turkey-Day to All.

I want All 3 , but settled on the B0 - Now after reading FC and VA want the B2 ,just because it does it all,Herb and concentrates- which I gave up on being so costly in my State in the USA. But someday may come down in cost to Medicate.
The B2would be good for future and I would choose the 22 mm diffuser.
in consolation to myself I ordered the titanium housing off of AliExpress For my B0 unhoused coil.$65?tax and shipping.
At 12:01 AM on Friday I will check out cannabis hardware . Cheers and Happy-Turkey-Day to All.
The Chiroma you bought will do trates better than the b2
Even people who love the b2 use it mostly for weed - it is meant to be a hard hitting device like this

The problem is the temps plus balls
The dish has to be the right temp to vape the dab - but that heats the balls up higher than you need for weed - and the balls will be higher temp than the dish so the dab gets burnt in the tunnel unlike a normal dish and nail and everything is at the wrong temp for the other so it doesn't taste great

It will work for double deckers but isn't optimal
It's still a great weed head (in the top of the range arena) if you are looking to experience different ballers though

The Chiroma you bought however is more like the Taroma/qshop line and has no dish
You throw the dab down the holes in the top and the balls at weed temp are pretty good for dab temp + it doesn't get heated or burnt twice
Tastes pretty good
If you want a dedicated dab device there are much better all together for dabbing
But for double deckers the one you have coming will work quite well

I've been playing with one myself and am honestly very impressed so far

@peaceandquietworldnow! Do you know that you can just buy the B2 top "nut" and dish. No need to buy the whole B2 "head"

You can also "throw the dab right down the hole" with the B0 as @felvapes suggests with the Chiroma. I'd install a cheaper more porous screen though it's not strictly essential.
Awesome! I want . Have lots of Options now.
Have the B0 - I did order from ali-express-Titanium 18 mil @$60,VAS has me wanting B2 BUT since it has been “ Christmas‘Every-Day since August buying Vapes and Accesories there’s not much else I need besides VAS relief?
Daily - drivers- TM2,Mighty Plus,Angus modified various ways, ALP sometimes & DynaVap B or bb3 on Orb V2 .
Cheers !

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back