Vapor Accessory Addict
When you pour hot milk over these Cannabis-Infused Hot Chocolate Bombs, they melt and magically release the marshmallows and cocoa hiding inside!
Perfect for a cold, damp or dreary day – or a fantastic way to start new traditions with your Cannabis-loving friends and family!
We’re always looking to have an experience, right?
Be it with the kinds of weed edibles we consume, the strains of weed we smoke, and even in the day to day of our busy lives – we want experiences!
Making these yummy bombs gives you an experience unlike no other decadent hot beverage out there!
Watch as you pour your hot milk over top of your homemade chocolate bombs and enjoy the show!
The best part is that a few hours later?
You’ll get another fantastic experience that’s buzzing and bursting with chocolate-y vibes.
Hot chocolate bombs or hot cocoa bombs are cute surprise balls of chocolate that you put into a mug.
It’s super cute and you can make SO many flavor variations!
Cannabis-Infused Hot Chocolate Bombs are Easy to MakeAnd everyone will love them with weed.. all you need is a few simple ingredients and Cannabis sugar.
Once you’ve got your sweet sugar prepared, you can create so many other tasty recipes!
Nothing better than Whipped Cream on hot chocolate right? Right!
Add in some homemade Cannabis Whipped Cream too!
Dreamy whipped cream with weed...
- Double Boiler
- Tupperware container
- Cheese Cloth
- Teaspoons, Tablespoons & Measuring Cups
- 1/2 ounce cannabis, finely ground
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Heat heavy cream and cannabis in double boiler over medium heat.
- Simmer for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the boiler from the heat and let the mixture cool
- Prepare your Tupperware container by taking 2 sheets of the cheese cloth and securing it over the lid of the container. Check to see if your cream mixture is is cool enough to handle.
- Pour the cream slowly over the top of the cheesecloth and into the container. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the plant material from the cream.
- After a few minutes pour the cream into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until cold.
- Pour the cold cream into a large bowl. Whip the cream until it is thick enough for your tastes.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and sugar gently. Over-beating will result in lumpy whipped cream
- Serve and enjoy. Keep refrigerated.
Cannabis-Infused Hot Chocolate Bombs
Note: If you want to take it up a notch, use Cannabis Milk Instead of regular milk – but we always caution you to use the mantra: ‘low and slow’ when it comes to weed edibles.
- Glass bowl
- Whisk and Spatula
- Double Boiler
- Measuring spoons
- Oven Mitts
- Brownie Pop or Cake Pop Molds – Silicone
- 4 cups Chocolate Chips – Dark The darker the better!
- 2-4 tbsp Cannabis Sugar 2 tbps to blend in the melted chocolate afterward. Save 1-2 tbsp for decoration after.
- 1 cup Dry Hot Cocoa Mix Your fav brand. You'll need to tbsp the mix into each of the completed shells – so 1 cup may work, or you may need a little more or less.
- 1/2 cup Candy Melts or White Chocolate Melted and save for decoration after.
- Using your double boiler melt the chocolate chips over hot water.
- Remove from heat, and stir in your Cannabis sugar until melted/dissolved.
- Using a scoop or spoon, fill your silicone molds with the melted chocolate about 3/4 – 1/2 way full. ( depending on the size of your molds)
- Then, use a teaspoon to swirl and stick the chocolate around the sides to form the shells. You'll need to make sure there are no holes, and that you've evenly smoothed out the chocolate on all sides.
- Next, put them in the freezer in the molds, to harden for at least 20 min.
When you remove them, to avoid broken bombs:
1) Stretch the mold a little bit around the shells – gently.
2) Flip your mold over and push the balls out from the bottom onto a towel to cushion the fall.
3) Then, just pop them back into the molds for now, loosely.
FILL THEM UP!
- Pack each half shell with 5 or 6 mini marshmallows. Then, put your dry hot cocoa mix inside over top. A few tbsp's per shell will do. Nesquik dissolves smoothly, but you can choose whatever brand you love.
- Top them with a last layer of melted chocolate! Use about a teaspoon full of the melted chocolate left over. Slide it gently on top with the spatula and seal all the edges in, covering all of the fun stuff inside.
- Place them back in the freezer for another 20 minutes or more and remove them carefully, the same way you did above.
DECORATING YOUR CANNABIS HOT CHOCOLATE BOMBS
- Using candy melts or melting some white chocolate or milk chocolate in your double boiler, (same as above) you can drizzle chocolate on top and add a bit more Cannabis sugar. Let it dry. Be creative here!
- Make some nice, hot milk. Fill your mug about 3/4 full of the hot milk, drop in your Hot Cocoa Bomb, and stir! Enjoy the experience and later? You'll REALLY enjoy the experience!
- Once you've experienced the "bomb", you can top off your hot chocolate with Cannabis Whipped Cream.