Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Cannabis Margaritas

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Well.... I have a bit of a well earned reputation for liking tequila lol. So you can imagine my smile when I found this recipe. :razz2:

margaritas-800x400.jpg

Marijuana Margaritas

Ingredients

Four fresh limes

Jar of honey

Several cups of ice cubes

Your newly infused medicated tequila

Margarita glasses

High-powered blender

Grater

Salt, preferably sea salt (optional)

Method

There are a few ways to make cannabis-infused alcohols, including using a simple device like a MagicalButter machine. However, for those without, here's a DIY cannabis-infused tequila recipe:

How To Make Infused Tequila

1. Fill a mason jar with plant matter, and pour in enough tequila to cover the plant matter thoroughly.
  2. Replace the lid, making sure it is screwed on tightly. Shake the jar vigorously, making sure the alcohol is evenly distributed throughout all of the plant matter.
  3. Place the jar in a cool, dark place for anywhere from one to three weeks. If the alcohol solution is needed as soon as possible, place the jar near something warm, such as a heater or on top of a refrigerator, to speed up the process. If you are leaving the jar for a longer period of time, check on it periodically to shake it and make sure everything in the mixture is evenly distributed.
  4. After you’ve left the solution for as long as is necessary, strain the liquid from the botanical features. The result should be a fully infused tequila with a golden hue.
Marijuana Margaritas
  1. Place 1-2 cups of ice cubes in blender.
  2. Scrape 4-8 tablespoons of honey (warming the honey slightly in the microwave can make it easier to pour and distribute) into the blender along with the ice.
  3. Squeeze 2-3 large limes for their juice, and add the resulting juice to the mixture in the blender.
  4. Free-pour in the alcohol to reach the level of strength you desire in your margarita. Blend sufficiently until smooth. Chill margarita glasses while mixing. Once they are chilled, remove from refrigerator and begin to garnish.
  5. Dampen and dip the rims in salt if a salted rim is desired. Slice the fourth lime into thin half-slices, and put a small notch in the flesh of each slice so that it can be easily slipped over the rim of the glass.
  6. Distribute margarita mixture into glasses and grate a small amount of lime zest over the top of each portion. Enjoy while they are still frosty!

Well.... I have a bit of a well earned reputation for liking tequila lol. So you can imagine my smile when I found this recipe. :razz2:

View attachment 3784

Marijuana Margaritas

Ingredients

Four fresh limes

Jar of honey

Several cups of ice cubes

Your newly infused medicated tequila

Margarita glasses

High-powered blender

Grater

Salt, preferably sea salt (optional)

Method

There are a few ways to make cannabis-infused alcohols, including using a simple device like a MagicalButter machine. However, for those without, here's a DIY cannabis-infused tequila recipe:

How To Make Infused Tequila

1. Fill a mason jar with plant matter, and pour in enough tequila to cover the plant matter thoroughly.
  2. Replace the lid, making sure it is screwed on tightly. Shake the jar vigorously, making sure the alcohol is evenly distributed throughout all of the plant matter.
  3. Place the jar in a cool, dark place for anywhere from one to three weeks. If the alcohol solution is needed as soon as possible, place the jar near something warm, such as a heater or on top of a refrigerator, to speed up the process. If you are leaving the jar for a longer period of time, check on it periodically to shake it and make sure everything in the mixture is evenly distributed.
  4. After you’ve left the solution for as long as is necessary, strain the liquid from the botanical features. The result should be a fully infused tequila with a golden hue.
Marijuana Margaritas
  1. Place 1-2 cups of ice cubes in blender.
  2. Scrape 4-8 tablespoons of honey (warming the honey slightly in the microwave can make it easier to pour and distribute) into the blender along with the ice.
  3. Squeeze 2-3 large limes for their juice, and add the resulting juice to the mixture in the blender.
  4. Free-pour in the alcohol to reach the level of strength you desire in your margarita. Blend sufficiently until smooth. Chill margarita glasses while mixing. Once they are chilled, remove from refrigerator and begin to garnish.
  5. Dampen and dip the rims in salt if a salted rim is desired. Slice the fourth lime into thin half-slices, and put a small notch in the flesh of each slice so that it can be easily slipped over the rim of the glass.
  6. Distribute margarita mixture into glasses and grate a small amount of lime zest over the top of each portion. Enjoy while they are still frosty!
Yo, Senora....que hora happy hour?

Yum great pics mom! Mouth watering.

I like patron myself. I ussually buy one bottle each summer for margaritas. Big drinker that I am, lol.

My wife, bless her heart, recently bought a margarita pre mix. Chi chi brand, yuk! One drink gave us both heart burn.

My wife, bless her heart, recently bought a margarita pre mix. Chi chi brand, yuk! One drink gave us both heart burn.
Oh that stuff is awful lol! And remember the bucket/pail you’d put in the freezer and then scoop drinks out of? Equally bad.,,.:disgust:

If you like Patron silver I think you might really like the Hussong’s I have pictured above. Even people who don’t like tequila have liked that. :thumbsup:

There is a Navy recipe for tequila watermelon - cut a 2' hole in a watermelon. Using a muddler, or whatever you can fit in the hole, smush your watermelon up a bit, then fill with tequila and lime. Put the plug back in and put the whole thing in the fridge for an hour, overnight, or a few days, shaking or turning once in awhile (the plug will leak unless sealed).

I tend to not infuse drinking proof alcohol as 93% extracts so much better. Then it's just a matter of squirting some of the evaporated 93% tincture into whatever you want it in. Some days every drink gets infused - medicated everything!

:science: :freak: :partyhat:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back