Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Cannabis preparations for use in ecig tanks

Wow - just looked up Unicorn Milk. Do you know about the early controversy with titanium dioxide? Cuttwood was using it to give Unicorn Milk its milky appearance. It's since been reformulated, but this is what happens when anyone can produce consumables in an unregulated market.

I have to admit, it gives me pause as I squonk another ml of Custard's Last Stand. Kind Juice does provide lab analyses (of aerosol generated by a smoking machine) for some of the more troubling potential constituents (diethylene glycol, ethylene glycol, acetone, acetoin, diacetyl, acetyl propionyl, propylene oxide, acrolein, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, benzene, and toluene), none of which were detected by gas chromatography. It's likely this will become the standard when US FDA begins regulating the market, but that won't be for another five years.

Wow - just looked up Unicorn Milk. Do you know about the early controversy with titanium dioxide? Cuttwood was using it to give Unicorn Milk its milky appearance. It's since been reformulated, but this is what happens when anyone can produce consumables in an unregulated market.

I have to admit, it gives me pause as I squonk another ml of Custard's Last Stand. Kind Juice does provide lab analyses (of aerosol generated by a smoking machine) for some of the more troubling potential constituents (diethylene glycol, ethylene glycol, acetone, acetoin, diacetyl, acetyl propionyl, propylene oxide, acrolein, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, benzene, and toluene), none of which were detected by gas chromatography. It's likely this will become the standard when US FDA begins regulating the market, but that won't be for another five years.
I bought the unicorn milk from cuttwood because someone said.
I got taken!
MF'rs!!!!
So were can I buy KINE EJUICE?

Unicorn Milk appears to be especially popular - even when its fans were unwittingly inhaling TiO2. I wouldn't say you were taken any more than most of the market is taken every day. This is an especially glaring example, but how many similarly alarming products have yet to be discovered?

Have you tried just using plain VG with your method? Your cannabis probably gives you plenty of flavor. The VG should sweeten it nicely. You may need to thin the VG with a little water to get it to wick, depending on your build. This will be safest (though never safe) - and CHEAPEST!

I am in no way affiliated with Kind Juice. I'm vaping it because the lab analyses and ingredients help minimize the risk (and it's delicious). Any manufacturer that provides this information would be just as trustworthy. Nicopure Labs' brands (Halo, eVo, and Purity) are worth a look. I'm sure there are other relatively responsible companies who want to get ahead of regulation and minimize risk to their customers.

60 soldiers at Fort Bragg suffering seizures from vaping, Army sends out warning

The U.S. Army Public Health Center has issued a warning to users of e-cigarettes and other vaping products after approximately 60 troops in North Carolina experienced serious medical issues.

A public health alert was issued by the center on Monday. According to officials, soldiers from Fort Bragg and Marines from Camp Lejeune have reported adverse health effects believed to be caused by vaping products that are marketed as containing cannabidiol, or CBD, oil.

Womack Army Medical Center on Fort Bragg and the Naval Medical Center at Camp Lejeune have treated dozens of troops, according to the alert. Officials did not specify specific numbers for each hospital, nor did they release the time span during which the troops were treated.

The service members reported headaches, nausea, vomiting, palpitations, dilated pupils, dizziness, disorientation, agitation and seizures, officials said. Those are all symptoms associated with synthetic cannabinoids.

“Complications from the seizures may have resulted in significant neurologic damage in one soldier and falls/accidents resulting from seizures are blamed for the deaths of two Marines,” officials said.

The Army Public Health Center, which is based at Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland, said four additional public cases have been reported in North Carolina and 33 cases have been reported in Utah.

They attribute the adverse health effects to man-made chemicals that are meant to replicate those found in marijuana. Army regulations prohibit soldiers from using such products.

“Although pure CBD oil has not yet been associated with adverse health effects, CBD vape oils most likely contain synthetic cannabinoids, concentrated tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and/or other hazardous compounds in addition to, or in place of, CBD oil,” officials said.

The alert cautioned troops to make sure that vaping products they purchase do not contain CBD oil, THC or synthetic cannabinoids.

“This problem has the potential to spread quickly across the Army,” officials said. “Although some vape oils claim to contain CBD oil, CBD, THC, and/or synthetic cannabinoids, many vape oils do not disclose that they may contain illegal and/or potentially hazardous substances to include synthetic cannabinoids. Even consumers who may not be seeking products containing CBD oil, CBD, THC or other synthetic cannabinoids may unintentionally purchase and use them.”

Question: Want to start the thread that @2clicker mentioned - vaping concentrate from e-cig coils (like the one pictured in avatar) - but there's no DIY thread. Where should it go?

This is not about vaping concentrate thinned with carriers, it's about vaping straight concentrate. It's also possible to vape flowers, using the coil as a heating element. Thanks!

Edit: @ataxian - off the Kind Juice and onto DIY. Mixing your own e-juice is about as difficult as fixing a cup o' tea. It's CHEAP! Using these flavors. From the manufacturer:

Our flavors are obtained through a proprietary technology conducted at temperatures below 118 degrees F. This process comprises a multi-stage extraction encompassing initial desiccation, lyophilization, and CO2 extraction.
We do NOT sell so-called "Natural Flavors" (also known as "Natural Analogs") which are actually synthesized in a lab. All of our products are made from the material named on the label.

Sounds like :weed:!

Currently vaping blueberry, also tried cantaloupe, mango, and green tea. Cantaloupe and green tea were both accurate and delicious. The mango tasted a little under-ripe, but still fine. Should blend well with canna. The blueberry is a little off, but it might be a difficult flavor to capture. Sadly, unicorn milk is unavailable.

Last edited:
Question: Want to start the thread that @2clicker mentioned - vaping concentrate from e-cig coils (like the one pictured in avatar) - but there's no DIY thread. Where should it go?

This is not about vaping concentrate thinned with carriers, it's about vaping straight concentrate. It's also possible to vape flowers, using the coil as a heating element. Thanks!
How about right here? Poor little empty forum... just waiting for some threads... :biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing your contributions.

Edit: @ataxian - off the Kind Juice and onto DIY. Mixing your own e-juice is about as difficult as fixing a cup o' tea. It's CHEAP! Using these flavors. From the manufacturer:

Sounds like :weed:!

Currently vaping blueberry, also tried cantaloupe, mango, and green tea. Cantaloupe and green tea were both accurate and delicious. The mango tasted a little under-ripe, but still fine. Should blend well with canna. The blueberry is a little off, but it might be a difficult flavor to capture. Sadly, unicorn milk is unavailable.
I have been making my own ejuice fuzed with CANNABIS CONTRATES for sometime now.

Whatever you prefer flavor wise?

My formula is what I do:

1 gram KIEF
3.5 grams ejuice (0 nicotine)
I PAINT my COIL's with SHATTER or ROSIN (daily)

+/- 40 watts usually with charged batteries on my MOD.

GOON RBA TANK or similar + TIGER or TANK COIL's (PRE-BUILT) SS
ORGANIC COTTON JAPANESE 4 wicking

Before NAP'S or BED-TIME at night = 2 puffs (help's me sleep)

WHATEVER FLOAT'S your POOL TOY?

1 gram KIEF
3.5 grams ejuice (0 nicotine)
I PAINT my COIL's with SHATTER or ROSIN (daily)

Meant you could also mix the ejuice from scratch. With 0 nicotine, it's just flavor diluted in VG. Concentrated flavor and VG are A LOT cheaper than pre-mixed ejuice. I use 2mls flavor, 3mls nicotine and 25mls AVG. Just mixed up some tropical fruit - best one yet!

GOON RBA TANK or similar + TIGER or TANK COIL's (PRE-BUILT) SS
ORGANIC COTTON JAPANESE 4 wicking

Have to twist some tiger wire! Been wondering what to do with some fat ribbon purchased by mistake.

Using a micro coil wrapped from the wire pictured in avatar, there's no need to wick if you squonk. Love it!

Meant you could also mix the ejuice from scratch. With 0 nicotine, it's just flavor diluted in VG. Concentrated flavor and VG are A LOT cheaper than pre-mixed ejuice. I use 2mls flavor, 3mls nicotine and 25mls AVG. Just mixed up some tropical fruit - best one yet!

Have to twist some tiger wire! Been wondering what to do with some fat ribbon purchased by mistake.

Using a micro coil wrapped from the wire pictured in avatar, there's no need to wick if you squonk. Love it!
U on saving $ I understand.
The wide wire you can make TANK COIL'S?
PRE-BUILT COIL'S from ebay these daz's.
I never smoke NICOTINE?
How do you SQUONK ROSIN?
e-juice with KIEF I understand, however what about heavy? (SHATTER or ROSIN)?

The wide wire you can make TANK COIL'S?

Thought you meant this:

iu

Tiger wire - ribbon twisted around round wire.

How do you SQUONK ROSIN?

Now, that would be something!

Don't vape ejuice and shatter together these days. Tolerance is too high to dilute.

e-juice with KIEF I understand, however what about heavy? (SHATTER or ROSIN)?

The way you're already doing it - painting it on the coils.

Thought you meant this:

iu

Tiger wire - ribbon twisted around round wire.

Now, that would be something!

Don't vape ejuice and shatter together these days. Tolerance is too high to dilute.

The way you're already doing it - painting it on the coils.
I did not start CANNABIS until 1970!
Honey OIL from INDIA we used a BOX MATCH, ALUMINUM FOIL & FAST FOOD DIXIE STRAW and 2 rip's was all we could handle.

SO CHEAP these daz's!

I made my own SHATTER before it got so cheap!

Mostly ROSIN is vogue these daz's. (I keep a MOD ready next to my bed on a night stand)

The TANK COIL'S work really good for ROSIN. (tiger as well)
With KIEF $5.00/GRAM in my e-juice flavored = EFFECT/FLAVOR = MUSICAL

CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

I have a 200 watt MOD (hate battery charging) I have so many mod's of various wattages.
During the day light I only VAPORIZE CANNABIS these daz's. WINE at 420 to respect CIVILIZATION

Last edited:
I saw this product. Anybody know anything about it? Farm to Vape is a product to add to oil concentrates to use in ecig tanks.

We get asked often on what is the best sub-ohm tank to use with Farm to Vape when using a concentrate such as wax or shatter. We have put several head to head against each other to determine the best one. We are judging on leaking, coil flooding (popping), taste and cloud production. We found with all tanks, its best not to fill them up all the way as the constant heating up and cooling down starts to decarb the concentrate in the mix, turning the mix a darker color from its original honey color. Now on to the tests..

JUICE

A quick Google search of the ingredients shows that they make the thinner out of "proprietary blend of PEG 300 and PEG 400 designed to match the molecular weights of the active ingredients in herbal concentrates."

Personally, I would not want to inhale PEG 400... There have been articles published suggesting that it may not be safe; such as this one from Leafly:

You May Want to Avoid These Ingredients in Cannabis Oil Vape Cartridges

I saw this product. Anybody know anything about it? Farm to Vape is a product to add to oil concentrates to use in ecig tanks.

We get asked often on what is the best sub-ohm tank to use with Farm to Vape when using a concentrate such as wax or shatter. We have put several head to head against each other to determine the best one. We are judging on leaking, coil flooding (popping), taste and cloud production. We found with all tanks, its best not to fill them up all the way as the constant heating up and cooling down starts to decarb the concentrate in the mix, turning the mix a darker color from its original honey color. Now on to the tests..

From the web site, it's a mix of PEG 300 and PEG 400. IME, this will work, but the resulting e-juice will taste like you're vaping plastic and irritate your throat. Of course, this is subjective, some will have no problem with it. If you try it, you can dissolve your concentrate in a few drops of PEG and then continue thinning to your desired dilution with PG, which is commonly used in nic juice and better tolerated.

It's worth mentioning that these ingredients are dirt cheap and there's no need to mix PEG 300 and PEG 400 - PEG 400 alone works fine. You can buy it from some e-cig shops or just search for it. You can get PG at the same time.

Always wondered about the frequent heating of e-juice in tanks. The Uwell Crown has been a popular tank for many years, but there's no need to use a tank. You can use a dripper or a squonker. With a dripper, you just apply a session's worth directly to the coil and wick. A squonker is the best of both worlds, but you need a tank and dripper designed for it (there are many choices). A small silicone bottle holds a reservoir of e-juice below the tank, and squeezing gently pushes fresh juice up into the dripper from the bottom.

Edit: The author of an article frequently cited regarding hazards from heating PEG had an undisclosed conflict of interest in promoting the use of MCT oil for this purpose. IMO, this invalidates the study. There are few studies investigating PEG, because it's typically no longer used in nicotine e-juice, but with all glycols there's the potential to produce hazardous degradation products. This includes PG and to a lesser extent VG (cannabis concentrate does not dissolve readily in VG).

Last edited:
Edit: The author of an article frequently cited regarding hazards from heating PEG had an undisclosed conflict of interest in promoting the use of MCT oil for this purpose. IMO, this invalidates the study. There are few studies investigating PEG, because it's typically no longer used in nicotine e-juice, but with all glycols there's the potential to produce hazardous degradation products. This includes PG and to a lesser extent VG (cannabis concentrate does not dissolve readily in VG).
Thanks for the clarification on this... I had a feeling you might be well versed on this subject. :thumbsup:

I had a feeling you might be well versed on this subject. :thumbsup:

Yes, once again thinking about e-juice. Cannabis concentrate really isn't well suited to e-juice for a number of reasons. Only a drop of e-juice is vaporized in a hit, so it needs to be pretty concentrated to feel anything, but then it won't wick very well. Unless you're starting with distillate, impurities will quickly gunk up your coil. And concentrate isn't very soluble in VG, which is the most pleasant glycol to use and for which there are the fewest safety concerns.

Yes, once again thinking about e-juice. Cannabis concentrate really isn't well suited to e-juice for a number of reasons. Only a drop of e-juice is vaporized in a hit, so it needs to be pretty concentrated to feel anything, but then it won't wick very well. Unless you're starting with distillate, impurities will quickly gunk up your coil. And concentrate isn't very soluble in VG, which is the most pleasant glycol to use and for which there are the fewest safety concerns.
I have a gram of KIEF however no new ejuice flavored correctly? (Ice-cream)
Now I do have 50/50 flavored ejuice with 1 1/2 of KIEF. (Soaking in my CANNABIS TOOL CLOSET)
I have been playing with POD’s however too hot of setting ?
My mod is adjustable which work’s for my condition!
25 watts is when my cotton & coil R new!
ATAXIA is not fun in my humble opinion?
TIGER or CLAPTON coil’s SS however other’s like other setup’s?

Last edited:
This is scarey.

August 16 at 6:26 PM

State and federal health officials are investigating almost 100 cases of mysterious lung illnesses linked to vaping and e-cigarette use in 14 states, many of them involving teens and young adults. A large number of those stricken ill have been hospitalized, with some in intensive care and on ventilators.
At least 31 cases have been confirmed as of Friday, state officials said, and dozens more are under investigation. Medical authorities say it is unclear whether patients will fully recover.
Officials are warning clinicians and the public to be on alert for what they describe as a severe and potentially dangerous lung injury. Symptoms include difficulty breathing, shortness of breath or chest pain before hospitalization. Health officials said patients have also reported fever, cough, vomiting and diarrhea.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday that officials are working with health departments in at least five states with confirmed cases — California, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota and Wisconsin — to determine the cause of the condition after “a cluster of pulmonary illnesses linked to e-cigarette use” was reported among adolescents and young adults in recent weeks. In a call Friday with state health authorities, CDC officials said they were probing 94 possible cases in 14 states.
To date, there is no consistent evidence that an infectious disease is the culprit, CDC spokeswoman Kathy Harben said. While some of the cases appear similar, officials said they don’t know whether the illnesses are associated with the e-cigarette devices themselves, or with specific ingredients or contaminants inhaled through them. Health officials have said patients have described vaping a variety of substances, including nicotine, marijuana-based products and do-it-yourself “home brews.”

E-cigarettes have grown in popularity over the past decade despite little research on their long-term effects. In recent years, health authorities have warned of an epidemic of vaping by underage teenagers. The leading brand, Juul, said it is monitoring the reports of illnesses and has “robust safety monitoring systems in place.”
Gregory Conley, president of the American Vaping Association, a group that advocates vaping products, said that each month, about 10 million adults vape nicotine without major issues. “It appears much more likely that the products causing lung damage are amateur-made street vapes containing THC or illegal drugs, not nicotine,” he argued.
But health authorities are not at all sure that is correct.
“We haven’t had that kind of history with vaping to be able to assure anyone — teens included — that this is a safe practice,” said Emily Chapman, chief medical officer at Children’s Minnesota, a health system headquartered in Minneapolis, which has cared for four teens, ages 16 to 18, with lung illnesses.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back