Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Cannagars

jeffski

rust belt jabroni
Just plucked down a hundo on one of NewVape's beautifully constructed cannagar molds. Now I've rolled a gazillion joints and blunts on through the years, though never a 'cannagar'. I used a High Hemp CBD blunt wrap with it along with some decent shake I had laying around in a few small baggies and although dried and cured properly, I had my doubts as the material was quite dry given that it hadn't been curing in an airtight jar like the rest though it had been dried/cured for a couple of months nonetheless. Basically I was afraid that the shake would be too dry to stick together and would just crumble apart. Well it all stayed together and my very first cannagar was a success right on the first try (I'm always pleasantly surprised when something works perfectly right off the bat).
Now for the smoke report... HOLLEEEYYY CRAP they were not lying when they said cannagars took hours to smoke!! I mean this thing really smokes like a Cohiba or something! I started this one at two this afternoon and I still got a quarter of it left here at 9pm. This is nuts!! Really has me rethinking a rosin press setup as drying/curing has always been a real important factor to me. Like this thing seriously has me questioning every joint and blunt I've ever rolled!
This thing is worth every cent. I've always found NewVape's products to be excellently made and this is no exception. The company I work for is a machine shop making quite a few defense parts and our machining capabilities can't touch NV. These guys are some really good machinists!! \m/

We have a couple of growers in the Detroit area making cannagars... Midnight Roots being the one that seems to be the premier product. I was shocked at how much they want for them. But if they last for as long as you say I guess they must be worth it. I try really hard not to combust anymore... kills my lungs. But it sounds like fun stuff. There was a time that I would have been all over this. :smile:

Yeah I don't think I'll be going back to combusting anytime soon, but as a once in a while luxury item it really is amazing. I cannot fathom smoking one of these on a daily basis.. it'd just be too much lol!

Just plucked down a hundo on one of NewVape's beautifully constructed cannagar molds. Now I've rolled a gazillion joints and blunts on through the years, though never a 'cannagar'. I used a High Hemp CBD blunt wrap with it along with some decent shake I had laying around in a few small baggies and although dried and cured properly, I had my doubts as the material was quite dry given that it hadn't been curing in an airtight jar like the rest though it had been dried/cured for a couple of months nonetheless. Basically I was afraid that the shake would be too dry to stick together and would just crumble apart. Well it all stayed together and my very first cannagar was a success right on the first try (I'm always pleasantly surprised when something works perfectly right off the bat).
Now for the smoke report... HOLLEEEYYY CRAP they were not lying when they said cannagars took hours to smoke!! I mean this thing really smokes like a Cohiba or something! I started this one at two this afternoon and I still got a quarter of it left here at 9pm. This is nuts!! Really has me rethinking a rosin press setup as drying/curing has always been a real important factor to me. Like this thing seriously has me questioning every joint and blunt I've ever rolled!
This thing is worth every cent. I've always found NewVape's products to be excellently made and this is no exception. The company I work for is a machine shop making quite a few defense parts and our machining capabilities can't touch NV. These guys are some really good machinists!! \m/
How much flower did it take to roll your cannagar?

I was with someone who has the NV mold and he rolled one....with 4 GRAMS OF FLOWER!! hehehe...yeah, not even close to finishing that one! LOL

I agree that NV products are superbly made. Real quality.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back