Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds CBD Flowers, concentrates and other products in the marketplace.

DEA’s New Hemp Rule Threatens the Entire U.S. Hemp Industry
Dan Kingston 10 hours ago Arizona Cannabis News

Hemp Grow

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) just dropped a bomb on the U.S. hemp industry by releasing an Interim Final Rule that criminalizes “wet hemp,” a partially processed hemp extract created during the process of developing raw hemp into consumer hemp products.
The 2018 Farm Bill legalized hemp but it didn’t address the processing of hemp, Above The Law reported.
The 2018 Farm Bill states, “the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.”
Hemp derivatives, extracts and products need to go through an extraction process that results in the creation of wet hemp, which has THC concentrations in excess of 0.3%.
The Interim Final Rule ignores that hemp processors are technically handling a schedule I controlled substance, although finished hemp products for consumers contain no more than 0.3% THC. The rule creates significant legal risk for persons processing hemp.
Americans will have to rely on Congress or a federal court to resolve this issue.
Arizona is one of the largest hemp producers in the United States.
Louis DeLuca The Dallas Morning News via AP

Delta 8 is still being sold in the US ATM. Keep finding online more 'honey buckets' and syringes meant for filling vape pens with Delta 8, with or without terps added. So I try to get the plain at the best price per ml and add my own terps. Plus maybe some powdered CBD. Perhaps CBG in the future.
A little bit of alchemy involved. :science:

Last edited:
Hi! Where can I order Monster cookies shatter? I haven’t seen them for a while( For a long time I ordered from one online store, but recently their quality has deteriorated, and in other online stores I cannot find my favorite flavour. A friend of mine advised me an online store through which he has been ordering for many years and everything suits him. I hope that these guys will have my favorite cookies in stock))) In general, I look forward to your feedback and suggestions!

Last edited:
Full Disclosure. My CBD Haven really took care of me in my last order. :brow: Got to try their Flower and carts after being a frequent concentrate buyer. Probably should have raved more about them sooner. :ugh:

Best price for concentrates I've found so far. The Flower isn't harsh at all. The cart I tried had lemon terps, so it was good on that.
They offer different hemp extract combos in their carts. And the swag is fun.
mycbdhaven.com

The Vape Critic has been rec'd the flower from here.:

The Hemp Haus (CBD Flower)
  • Use promo code VC15 for 15% OFF sitewide (VC stands for Vape Critic. :cool:)

I really like having the selection that living in a rec state affords. Also QC'd, lab certified, and reasonably priced if you're not too picky.

Most the shops have something that I'm looking for...some of the products available are pretty outrageously priced...like X 2-3 as much I'm willing to pay. Better quality? Probably, but 2 or 3? Nah. But somebody's buying it.

The two sentimental things missing in store bought is the stank and pet hair. Other than that, I'm good.

Quachita Farms rosin (chips?) from Arkansas
ros-1.jpg

I have been enjoying CBD weed from Redwood reserves ... got the Golden redwood varietal and really like it ! will try the Carolina dream next maybe or another site altogether ... they are popping up everywhere on teh net

b
I have been enjoying CBD weed from Redwood reserves
Redwood Farms has the cheapest concentrates that I found on teh net. Maybe add some to your next order? :naughty2:

b

Redwood Farms has the cheapest concentrates that I found on teh net. Maybe add some to your next order? :naughty2:
that is awesome however I can do nothing with that ... East coast here ( NC) .... only Gov approved CBD weed allowed ... we are oming along but still to many Dumb fucks scared ior running from plants and nature ... those people need banning not the Fucking plants

Ordered my second batch of rosin from Robin Hood Extracts. I love the flavor, but I go through it awfully fast. Not sure how to rate the potency, but I have filled a ceramic cart to stretch it out before the next package arrives.

I'm in a go to jail state. However the grower I've used for sometime is not.
He is autistic while being very artistic. He is a great joy to be around.

Same day every week this arrives at the house. I've never seen who brings it & I dont care. Always a baby food jar for up to a 1/2 oz.

About 3 months after getting to know this fella the amounts I was receiving doubled. Not what I was paying, just the amount received. What ever I ordered was doubled.

I drove out to let him know he smiled & said "Your good "

This is the latest 1/8 I received. He threw in ( he always does ) a gram of trates he's working on & always wants to know what I think.

$125. The tree is White something it is one of those at the top of the chain.

All I can say is the fella has been a blessing to me & my fasting from THC for a couple of weeks can fuck the hell off.

Oh the trates are sticky. Taste is lacking to different. High is great.

I'm not any where near an expert with concentrates.
I believe this is shatter but its kind of gooey on the outside but my dabber works best warmed up to get a dab.
20210114_183604.jpg
20210114_202631.jpg
20210114_202631.jpg

Last edited:
Robin Hood Extracts will be offering new rosin strains in a week and a half and The King's Reserve will disappear.
Maid Marianne's Reserve and Little Johns Secret Stash. An Indica dominate and a Sativa dominate.
And other things to come from them later.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back