Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds CBD Flowers, concentrates and other products in the marketplace.

I did just loaded an SSV wand with my Hempire CBD Bud, and added Sour OG (30.12% THC) to the 3/4 mark.
It definitely did not cancel each other... quite the opposite.
My level of comfort is strong, and I have a twinkle in my head that makes me want to watch colorful movies.
I will watch a movie on a new totally free site with a huge variety of cinema, all high slitty stuff. https://tubitv.com be them.
I liked mixing the high THC weed with a CBD strain... at least for now

I did just loaded an SSV wand with my Hempire CBD Bud, and added Sour OG (30.12% THC) to the 3/4 mark.
My level of comfort is strong, and I have a twinkle in my head that makes me want to watch colorful movies.
I will watch a movie on a new totally free site with a huge variety of cinema, all high slitty stuff. https://tubitv.com be them.
I liked mixing the high THC weed with a CBD strain... at least for now

Good to hear...with that in mind, I'll stop worrying and mixing it up a bit. Partly due to me losing track of what is ground...

There is something about it. I feel a general sense of relaxation..

Unintentionally picked this up. Not super impressed with the provisioner (they were OK, their website left out most details tho....probably because it was in-store shopping) Anyway the product is mighty tasty....and I like the effects.

20200708_141915.jpg
20200708_141945.jpg

The USPS in Arizona complicated my order by not scanning and tracking it. So I had to msg with Hempfire and hear about their troubles with the local USPS. Anyway...
This is the first 'top shelve' indoor grown hemp I've tried and it is one of my favs already. :tongue:

While perusing their website, I bumped into this. :sherlock:
UNWIND - 12 MG OF △9 THC
"There is 2 servings in this bottle but we take it all at once. ":lmao:

That is 12mg in a dilution of 150 mg in bottle.
Yea I caved and then used the HEMP30 code for 30% to their 'buy 4 get 4 free' offer. Then realized 1 bottle equals 1-2 servings.:doh:

I hope you'll share the end results with those of us "shy to pull the trigger".:nod:
Will do. :nod: I'm hoping it might be the kind of thing you take an hour before bed. :zzz: My sleep schedule is all out of sync.
Meanwhile I'll read up on the effects of △9 THC and the other types of THC cannabinoids that are considered legal.

Delta 9 THC is not legal except in Medical and recreational states.
Products may be sold with Delta9 but only if they are .3%
Market Products I have liked recently:
Photo on 7-7-20 at 3.44 PM.jpg

Photo on 7-10-20 at 2.04 PM.jpg

I found that 200 MG is good for my perspective... 300 mg makes me happy... and ready to vape!

The USPS in Arizona complicated my order by not scanning and tracking it. So I had to msg with Hempfire and hear about their troubles with the local USPS. Anyway...
This is the first 'top shelve' indoor grown hemp I've tried and it is one of my favs already. :tongue:

UNWIND - 12 MG OF △8 THC
Hempfire has been offering their Delta 9 cartridges by mail order ( with the exceptions of Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, and Nebraska). .
WHAT IS DELTA 8 THC?
photo_2020-06-25_21.33.25_480x480.jpeg

Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.

Fits a 510 battery

UNWIND - 12 MG OF △9 THC

Thanks for the reminder, I just ordered a free 1/8th. I felt a little guilty not ordering anything else but the top shelf smalls tasters box has my attention. I would have bought it but between ordering a few different cbd seeds and a big car repair bill I've already spent way too much $$ recently.

UNWIND - 12 MG OF △9 THC
There was a dust up with my order and their website and navigation involving their (Buy X get X free) and the order is still being corrected. :buenrollo: So I'm going to be tight lipped on that here until I can resolve it with them further. Perhaps msg them in advance and get a confirmation, if you plan on buying two or more bottles to get the free bottles included with your order?
Delta 9 THC is not legal except in Medical and recreational states.
Products may be sold with Delta9 but only if they are .3%
I read the question section of that product page. It is .23% of Delta9 which comes in 5ml bottles.
Definitely love to try your recreational state recommends. :ko: But will have to settle for this offering.
Thanks for the reminder, I just ordered a free 1/8th.
Hope you like. BTW There was a Tracking phenom that happened with both my orders. You should get the 1/8th. But for reasons involving them and their local USPS, from what I'm being told by them anyway, It doesn't get entered upon receipt with their 500+ daily orders and then I don't get Tracking info until it is 'Out for delivery' that day. So I ended up msging them back and forth in the meantime until I got that answer. Not a good look.

My free 1/8th shipped today. I'm looking forward to trying it out. That should help me decide if I want to pop for the smalls sample box.
I got the smalls sampler. I'm very pleased. I've seen some real caca when it comes to hemp flower, not these. They are "smalls" but there are some decent buds, not to heavily trimmed, and Fresh. Decent vape, great oil, good edibles. Imo it was a fair deal.
I read the question section of that product page. It is .23% of Delta9 which comes in 5ml bottles.
Definitely love to try your recreational state recommends. :ko:
I didn't see that. Now it makes sense that they can sell via USPS at .23%. I have noticed the dispensaries have been offering Delta 9 carts but I believe they are more than .23%. I'm not a big on cartridges, although they are great for stealth. Most budtenders say it's like a strong CBD. One company describes it as CBD on steroids :lmao: Take that with a grain o salt ! Imo the next cannabinoid darling will be CBG. Already see tinctures and carts for sale. :biggrin:

have noticed the dispensaries have been offering Delta 9 carts but I believe they are more than .23%.
The carts in dispensaries are much higher.
Each depending on cost has either 500mg or 1000mg of THC and most of them are uncut.

We added the free cbd 1/8th to our rotation this weekend. Thick, strong pine flavor that really hangs on my tongue. Big vapor clouds with my Dynavaps. I can't specifically identify any effects yet since I was alternating with a couple other regular strains but I'll focus more on the cbd today. Either way, I'm liking it so far and it's definitely got me considering ordering the sample box.

Clint Eastwood sues CBD sellers over use of his name, image

PUBLISHED: JUL 23, 2020, 6:52 AM • UPDATED: A DAY AGO
By Associated Press

By ANDREW DALTON | The Associated Press
LOS ANGELES — Clint Eastwood sued several companies that sell CBD supplements on Wednesday, alleging that they are falsely using his name and image to push products he would never agree to endorse.
Two lawsuits filed in federal court in Los Angeles include allegations that companies have spread phony articles reporting that the 90-year-old actor-director is quitting the movie business to focus on a CBD business.
Read the rest of this story on MercuryNews.com.

I received this email today concerning Delta 8 cartridges. From Hempfire. Interesting I hadn't heard of any ban ?

Smokin Joe from Hempire Direct info@hempiredirect.com via ksd2.klaviyomail.com
Thu, Aug 20, 10:37 PM (6 hours ago)
to me

Hi bulllee,
I'll be talking to my attorney first thing in the morining but it looks like those DEA bastards banned delta 8 starting tomorrow. I'll be taking this off the site as soon as my lawyer advises me to. Which will probably be around 11:00 am when our meeting is scheduled.
If you want delta 8 please order it now it will be the last day.
Click here to grab delta 8
So sad it's gone. FUCK!
Sincerely sorry,
Smokin Joe

I received this email today concerning Delta 8 cartridges. From Hempfire. Interesting I hadn't heard of any ban ?

Smokin Joe from Hempire Direct info@hempiredirect.com via ksd2.klaviyomail.com
Thu, Aug 20, 10:37 PM (6 hours ago)
to me

Hi bulllee,
I'll be talking to my attorney first thing in the morining but it looks like those DEA bastards banned delta 8 starting tomorrow. I'll be taking this off the site as soon as my lawyer advises me to. Which will probably be around 11:00 am when our meeting is scheduled.
If you want delta 8 please order it now it will be the last day.
Click here to grab delta 8
So sad it's gone. FUCK!
Sincerely sorry,
Smokin Joe
There has been a lot of change up with Hempire and the Delta 8 products and the DEA. And Smoking Joe's newer messages. Guess from one of his messages, was about that he wasn't going to offer any discounts or sales for the Delta 8 products and use the profits for legal fees. Then he later offered 20 packs and larger group discounts. Also in an earlier msg, he and a group of other hemp sellers are planning on going to court and fight it. See how that plays out. But LSS the site is offering them again. Just not with the normal discounts.

There was a video that was up a short time but got replaced with their normal vid today. The vid that was up for a short time was about the whole DEA interpretation of Delta 8 being 'synthesized' above the federal limit of 0.03 THC 9 during the process. Even though it derives from hemp and not pot and the end product is at or below the 0.03% as per the Hemp Bill of 2018.

I was just getting familiar with the world of pen carts and looking into being able to refill them with hemp distillate or whatever just a short time ago. :sherlock:

Ok Hempfire has been on and off again with selling their Delta 8 products. Guess they decided to stick to their guns and continue to sell Delta 8 while trying to get other companies to join in with them in a lawsuit to the DEA. See how this plays out. :newspaper:
And I found a few others that still sell what they have available. Apical Farms had a 'VIP only' 'Limited release' offer on Delta 8 carts and products today. Which they didn't even sell before the whole dust up.

Everything Delta 8 on the 3chi site is 'out of stock'. But that could have been a thing long beforehand.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back