Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds CBD Flowers, concentrates and other products in the marketplace.

Cuckfumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
So many CBD products that is available out there. Including CBD buds and concentrates for us vaporists. bonghit
CBD buds have gotten better and there are many vendors and sellers to choose from and growing. :dogpile:

Shatter, distillate crumble and rosin. CBD buds sold in jars with Boveda packs in them, keif, prerolls, moonrocks etc. You get the idea.
Any CBD product that can be vaped (or not FTM ) Recommended or to be avoided or shunned entirely. But mostly the best deals that can be delivered or locally found.
It is the wild west out there and we need to circle our wagons and find out what is legit or a good buy. Since there is so many sellers to sift through. :sherlock:
:peace:

Last edited:
Don't want to give my 2 cents worth on what is out there just yet.:twocents:
Want someone else to be able to contribute first. SO. Has anybody else tried any vape-able CBD/ hemp product ? Or even been curious to try?

So I'll just give my personal history FTM.
First place I got CBD flowers was at a local farmer's market about a year ago. Flowers in a jar in public view. Then I noticed several sources online including a few that was in my area.
A few cbd stores and then one that sold flower and also a local head shop. Ordered from an online store that was less than an hours drive, quite regularly and the one local CBD store that sold flower. Flower has gotten better generally since then as far as complexity of strain, cannabinoid profile and purity testing. IMHO. Concentrates are easier to get from several sources and I'm enjoying the rosin that I've tried. A smaller town restaurant/market that specializes in selling products from local farms has a few strains.

Since it is legal to ship to my state, I can use any promo code or discount out there and most sellers include a data sheet in case the shipper mistakes it for the "illicit cousin".

CBD concentrates I have become antiquated with. :weed:
I have already used up some of the Purple and Gorilla in the last pic of Apica farms. So the portion size is not reflective of what you might get.

Last edited:
CBD concentrates I have become antiquated with. :weed:
I have already used up some of the Purple and Gorilla in the last pic of Apica farms. So the portion size is not reflective of what you might get.

Those look really nice... I have not seen many high CBD concentrates in my travels. But I've not been frequenting the dispensaries lately so things may have changed. There are a couple in your stash that I'd love to try.

Those look really nice... I have not seen many high CBD concentrates in my travels. But I've not been frequenting the dispensaries lately so things may have changed. There are a couple in your stash that I'd love to try.
Got all of them through the mail. There may very well be some local CBD concentrates at your local dispensaries that might be locally made. The market is that huge.
CBD rosin is a fav and I am always looking for other sources. Still getting familer with them all and what to temp them at. But I liked the Grandaddy Purp and Green Crack first time out. :tongue:The Redwoods is the most inexpensive of them all. Have yet to try them though. All of them offer discounts and codes. Usually $20 or less a gram.

Purity tests and Cannabinoid profiles are something to look out for them and flower. So you can figure what might suit you even further.

I just got my hemp order from Hempire direct. It was advertised as "smalls sampler pack. " 4 ounces for $119 , 20% off with coupon code SMOKIN20. So far it looks pretty good, all popcorn bud, no shake. Fairly fresh feel. I got the Bubba Kush, Sour space candy, and Sweetened. I'm digging in the Bubba Kush right now. I cracked a couple nugs and put some in my Vapcap. 2 bowls and I was laughing. Taste wise not very Kush like. The taste reminded me of something dank kinda of a muted skunk taste. :thumbsup: Right now I'm popping it in the oven to decarb. I hope it doesn't reek like last time :rofl:! These are Bubba Kush hemp smalls. Not bad lookin at all. Too late this stuff reeks to high hell ! :lmao:

IMG_4412.JPG

Last edited:
I just got my hemp order from Hempire direct.
Thanks for the info. Visited their site and took advantage of their free 1/8th offer. :naughty2: Did pay for the shipping. ($7.95) Then got a 1 hour only 25% discount on my next order in my email.
FREE 1/8TH CBD HEMP FLOWER SAMPLE- LEGENDARY OG
Right now I'm popping it in the oven to decarb. I hope it doesn't reek like last time :rofl:
Curious as to why you decarbed your flower. Does that enhance it's effects? I have lots of CBD flower to play with. Does older CBD flower decarb on it's own?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Visited their site and took advantage of their free 1/8th offer. :naughty2: Did pay for the shipping. ($7.95) Then got a 1 hour only 25% discount on my next order in my email.
FREE 1/8TH CBD HEMP FLOWER SAMPLE- LEGENDARY OG
Curious as to why you decarbed your flower. Does that enhance it's effects? I have lots of CBD flower to play with. Does older CBD flower decarb on it's own?
I make edibles and tinctures, oils. Normally I use CBD warehouse. 2 oz of sugar trim $58. Very high quality tests out to 21%CBD. The Hempire Just under 22% CBD on Special Sauce. The Bubba Kush is !9% CBD. I got an email today from them advertising the same free 1/8th. :rofl:I'm sorry it would take a long time to decarb hemp naturally. I do know this one lady that use to decarb weed naturally. It takes double the decarb time that weed does. I decarb my hemp for 1 hour 20 min @ 240 degrees.

4 ounces for $119
Sweet deal!
I just picked up an 1/8 of Harlequin Alien Kush.
Very respectable CBD content of 10%, while the THC content is only 5%
it's a pleasant vape, and although I have a high tolerance, the effect was very pleasant.

I may have to try that. I bought an assorted Oz. at a headshop. Super cheap and not much to look at.

The skeptic in me has taken a step back. Ground it's super sticky and aromatic. Taste is generic, but totally acceptable. I feel that it makes a great end of day product when I've had enough THC. It's usually a bowl or two. I enjoy vaping it, I get super relaxed and then it's lights out.

Very anecdotal and considering the complexity of cannabidiol biochemistry who knows what's going on in my head. Maybe placebo effect.

Intrested in hearing about others experiences.

I may have to try that. I bought an assorted Oz. at a headshop. Super cheap and not much to look at.

The skeptic in me has taken a step back. Ground it's super sticky and aromatic. Taste is generic, but totally acceptable. I feel that it makes a great end of day product when I've had enough THC. It's usually a bowl or two. I enjoy vaping it, I get super relaxed and then it's lights out.

Very anecdotal and considering the complexity of cannabidiol biochemistry who knows what's going on in my head. Maybe placebo effect.

Intrested in hearing about others experiences.
My experience with hemp sounds a lot like yours. If I vape a couple bowls at night then it's tits up, lights out. Very relaxing. If I eat a cookie made from hemp then I'm up and at em all day. Really does wonders on my attitude. Extremely anecdotal, but hey it works for me. :thumbsup:

...got's to go thru Mom's plethora of archived articles and educate myself.

...what happens when you've been tickling your cannabidiol receptors with THC and then switch it up with CBD?

My very rudimentary understanding is that CBD acts as an antagonist. So wondering if the effects are different post THC or not.

The effects seem noticeable to me post session....but like I said, could be placebo...tho I lean heavily on the skeptic spectrum, so usually have a negative bias.

Imo cbd acts as both an enhancer and an inhibitor for me. A little bit can really mellow my high. 1 or 2 Dynavaps of hemp flower helps my cervical issues . If I eat or dab, say 20mg of oil or edibles I'm get very wired, and I'm good to go all day pain wise. I tried a lot of commercial products and preparations, 95% had little to no effect. Once I vaped some hemp flower I could tell right away. :nod:

Haven't had any THC buds in a year and a half. :rant:My state dithered on legalizing cannabis buds for over 2 years, but that's another issue for another thread.
LSS, I've come to depend on CBD buds and concentrates to keep the demons away. So perhaps I'm getting ALL the effects that can be detected from CBD products.
Smell and taste does affect any real effects IMHO. I do detect different 'notes' from different CBD strains and concentrates and would like to believe that there is a range of effects to be had that are 50 state legal.

There is enough vapor production from the more recent things that I picked out to give me a huge head rush at the very least. :whoa:

Most CBD buds are mass produced and outdoor and that may be why earlier buds were less effective and more harsh. There seems to be better choices and strains now to allow us to be choosy. However, once I've tried any indoor strains, then I'll feel like I'm swimming in the deep end of the pool. Although the concentrates seem to offer something.

It is now worthwhile for me to carry a tube of CBD bud and my Dynavap for my outdoor walks and bike sessions. Wouldn't have considered that worthwhile last year.

Still waiting for my 1/8th from Empire. There might be some sort of shipping issue that isn't being addressed.

Each company seems to have a different method of extracting for concentrates. Apica looks like shatter. Some of the strains are very distinctive. (Green Crack, Girl Scout cookies, Grandaddy Purp) Redwood's is all whitish and has a bit of a 'soapy' aftertaste. Organica Naturals single concentrate is pleasant enough to fit the 'Vanilla' category. Any thoughts? I've never had or seen any THC concentrates of any kind IRL. Just mentioning it anecdotally.

At my dispensary, they have concentrates from various Cannabis concerns.
The same company makes concentrates from the SAME strain....
they make that strain into:
Shatter
Badder
THC Crystals
Diamonds
Crumble Wax
moon Rocks
...and more!

In yurz guyses opinion if you could have one or the other which would you choose?
For $10 a gram, it better have THC. :biggrin: Although I'm aware that retailers have to pay to keep the lights on.
The CBD market is flooded with product ATM. It didn't take off as well as speculators hoped. And there is 50 states competing for customers. (The best CBD bud deals for me is still local BTW.) Plus more ordinary retail shops and co-ops in my state sell a little locally grown CBD buds on the side. :twocents:

Having dabbled in growing the real deal I really don't know anyone can make a profit on trimmed CBD flower considering the massive amount of labor inputs that goes into something that I just paid $4.47 an 1/8 th for...yeah, it's sad looking stuff, but from what I've seen, it's all pretty sad looking.

The only thing I can think of is economies of scale....but are there that many people using it out there?

Really, when you think about it, the only thing that truly adds value to THC cannabis over hemp is it's quasi-legal and highly regulated status. It's not like they're growing trophy bonsai trees.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back