Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape CCell Palm 510 Cartridge Vape

BD9

Leaf Dawg
$25.90. No buttons to push. Comes in four colors. Around 200 draws per charge.

https://www.puffitup.com/CCell-Palm-510-Battery-p/cc.th2.htm

The CCell Palm pairs with nearly all 510 cartridges and activates on inhalation without any buttons!
The CCell Palm is one of the most convenient palm sized 510 cartridge vaporizers we've used. Instead of button activation the Palm heats in sync with your inhalation for around 200 draws per charge. The aluminum build is tough, light and tiny, an ideal every day carry for your pocket, bag or backpack. We strongly recommend CCell for prefilled carts; nearly every 510 oil cartridge is compatible with the Palm using one of the two included magnetic adapters.
Key Features:
  • Activated by Inhaling
  • Compatible with Nearly All Prefilled Tanks
  • 2 Magnetic 510 Threading Pieces
  • Up to 200 Draws Per Charge
  • 550 mAh Battery Capacity
  • Aluminum Build
  • Micro-USB Charging
  • Dimensions: 2.17" x 0.35" x 1.65"
  • Weight: 44g
Simple to Operate:
Attach one of the magnetic adapters to your loaded 510 cartridge, place it into the CCell Palm and you're good to go. The Palm vaporizer is activated automatically when you inhale for the quickest and easiest rips.

Included Items:
  • CCell Palm 510 Cartridge Vaporizer
  • 2x Magnetic Cartridge Adapters
  • Micro-USB Cable

Picked some up from vapepartsmart along with a few ccell refillable carts on black Friday !
7zrqs588hd84bv8d.jpg

Hopefully I can figure out how to do this lol

I’m more of a flower vaporist myself. I feel like these CCell devices should be in anyone’s lineup if they have cartridges available to them. It’s really nice not having to use a fire button because the cartridges themselves fit in 10mm water pipes and if you throw a Dynavap fat MP on the cartridge it will fit 14 mm. Not having a button to press for inhalation means you’re milking your water pipe without any effort. They are one of the most if not most concealable vapes, so stealth is 10/10. There is a simple yet elegant design to them.
BA6BFBB1-AF03-4587-B6C7-FBD27E5FF4E6.jpeg
8270E7BD-B550-4379-AB87-0EBBF0126DF2.jpeg
2FEE12F4-A18C-4AEF-8C90-4BE6C6A6E856.jpeg

Accessory tip: If anyone has a vertigo lighter case. The ones they usually come in like the one pictured above. It fits the palm cell like a glove. Even more stealth.

I’m more of a flower vaporist myself. I feel like these CCell devices should be in anyone’s lineup if they have cartridges available to them. It’s really nice not having to use a fire button because the cartridges themselves fit in 10mm water pipes and if you throw a Dynavap fat MP on the cartridge it will fit 14 mm. Not having a button to press for inhalation means you’re milking your water pipe without any effort. They are one of the most if not most concealable vapes, so stealth is 10/10. There is a simple yet elegant design to them.
View attachment 7451 View attachment 7450 View attachment 7452

Accessory tip: If anyone has a vertigo lighter case. The ones they usually come in like the one pictured above. It fits the palm cell like a glove. Even more stealth.
Snazzy case. Snazzy in the case. Snazzy out of the case.
Word of the Day : Snazzy.

Are any carts capable of vaping straight oil or rosin? Or are they all mixed with e juice?

I ask because some of my older rosin has become runny, and I have a vague idea about jar tech, that makes rosin more runny.

The idea of a c cell sounds great, but I'd rather vape and fill with my own gear sans ejuice. And I'm not sure if that's possible.

Not sure what juice is. If that is nicotine, NO.
I think @Shredder is trying to determine two things. Is the cartridge refillable and, if so, can it handle straight rosin without being cut with some sort of carrier oil. Often the oils used in the pre-filled cartridges are cut with either vegetable glycerin (VG) or proplene glycol (PG) to make them viscous. Or in the case of a popular brand here in Michigan, they are sometimes cut with coconut oil.

So, refillable or not depends on the specific hardware and yes, there is a difference. Refillable, the MP screws off to allow you to refill it. Some good ones also have a feature where the central air path can push to one side or the other to make refilling easier.

I think the Vape Critic tried filling some carts with straight pressed rosin....not sure how that worked out. I would think it would be far too viscous based on my small bit of squishing experience.

As to cutters....NEVER buy a cart with PG/VG/PEG/MCT cutters. Its absolutely not necessary in today's world IMO. Distilled BHO and Super Critical CO2 extraction allow the modern processor to produce cart sauce of the right viscosity without any cutters or fillers (aside from reintroduction of MJ terps).

Well, at least that's my never humble opinion! haha

By the by, I do have a Palm and like it. Works perfectly and is great to take on travel.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back