Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Chocolate Salty Balls

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
saltyballz.jpg

Salty Chocolate Balls

4 lbs of chunky peanut butter
2 lbs of powdered sugar (2 boxes)
1 cup of butter (I add 3 ounces of 14 per cent cannabis tincture with the rest of it butter)
9 cups of Rice Krispies
Mix the peanut butter with either your canna butter or tincture and butter
Add the powdered sugar before adding the Rice Krispies.
Take a small sized cookie scoop to make balls putting them on a cookie sheet to firm up in either the freezer or refrigerator.
Melt 8 cups of good grade dark chocolate (tempering the chocolate up to 80 degrees) You might find that you will need to melt more chocolate to cover all 247 balls that this recipe makes.
Dip the firmed up balls into the chocolate putting them back on the cookie sheet as you go
Sprinkle with large salt like Maldon
Refrigerate or freeze in containers that hold ten pieces of Salty Chocolate Balls.

I remember watching that episode of the Simpsons back in the 90`s, I think?
Sounds yum.:thumbsup:
Edit, ah that`s right South Park

Last edited:
I have a friend that is going through a bit of an edibles faze ATM, a Magic Butter Machine and this recipe might be good for her.:thumbsup:
Does that machine work with ABV?

Just saw this similar recipe.... no rice krispies in this one. I think I might like the consistency of these more than the OP.... and think I'll try making them this weekend. I'm hoping they'll be like the Meddie Eddie Destress balls I've purchased at the dispensary. Those were more cake pop like than crispy.

Chocolate Peanut Budder Balls

492_lrg.jpg

0 m
prep time
5 m
cook time
15 m
ready time

These chocolate peanut-buddery balls will be a hit! On the bus, on the train, everyone will want to be your friend.

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 1/3 cups crushed graham crackers
1 cup CannaButter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
12 oz chocolate chips
Method
  1. In a large bowl, add the peanut butter, graham crackers, CannaButter, powdered sugar, and vanilla essence. Mix well.
  2. Roll into balls and lay on a tray lined with baking paper.
  3. Freeze your balls in the freezer until hard. Approximately 3 hours.
  4. In double boiler, melt and stir the chocolate chips until a smooth consistency (add a tablespoon of butter if needed to make it smoother).
  5. Remove you balls from the freezer and impale them with toothpicks.
  6. Dip your balls into the melted chocolate.
  7. Leave to set on a tray lined with baking paper.
  8. Enjoy your delicious chocolate-nutty balls!

Guess what I made? :biggrin:

Got these done so that I would have some yummy edibles for after surgery. And they are a bit too yummy LOL! It was everything I could do to only eat one yesterday.

I made this recipe from above. Started with medicated butter...

IMG_6479.JPG

Once all the ingredients were mixed I used a cookie scoop so that they would all be the same size. Then froze the balls before dipping in chocolate. Freezing is a necessary step or they will melt while dipping them:

IMG_6481.JPG

I keep them in the freezer since the recipe makes a ton and they are quite soft when room temp. That way they'll keep and I wont be as tempted to keep eating lol.
IMG_6494.JPG

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back