Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Cannabis and Pain

I've used cannabis medicinally for various ailments over the years and for me it's been about finding the best strain for the job. I suffered from monthly pancreatic attacks over a 28 month period that resulted in a weeks stay in the hospital every month with IV dilaudid. Back at home I tried several strains to help with pain, nausea and insomnia. A home grown high CBD strain called Remedy helped to minimise the amount and frequency of dilaudid needed to control pain and it totally melted away the nausea.

A month ago I came down with a weird debilitating neurological leg pain; my skin became extremely hypersensitive to touch. It has been very painful and fabric touching my leg has been unbearable. I've tried all kinds remedies from using a tens unit to various OTC pain killers to my stash of Dilaudid which didn't touch it. I tried various topical pain killers and I finally found a combination that has given me some relief.

I made some canna oil using @momofthegoons recipe. I added anti inflammatory essential oils and arnica to the mix and applied it to my screaming skin. I apply it every few hours and it numbs the pain.

I tried several strains of flower and finally found that the high CBD flower of Charlottes Web enhanced the pain killing properties of the topical cannaoil.

In the evening I've been eating a good glob of high THC Pheonix Tears and it's allowed me to sleep through the night and seems to further help with pain suppression.

For me, a multi pronged approach has been the most effective.
@Squiby, I am so sorry to hear about what you have been going through. I'm glad you are getting some relief, and hope you are able to get to pain free. You don't deserve to hurt.

I've used cannabis medicinally for various ailments over the years and for me it's been about finding the best strain for the job. I suffered from monthly pancreatic attacks over a 28 month period that resulted in a weeks stay in the hospital every month with IV dilaudid. Back at home I tried several strains to help with pain, nausea and insomnia. A home grown high CBD strain called Remedy helped to minimise the amount and frequency of dilaudid needed to control pain and it totally melted away the nausea.

A month ago I came down with a weird debilitating neurological leg pain; my skin became extremely hypersensitive to touch. It has been very painful and fabric touching my leg has been unbearable. I've tried all kinds remedies from using a tens unit to various OTC pain killers to my stash of Dilaudid which didn't touch it. I tried various topical pain killers and I finally found a combination that has given me some relief.

I made some canna oil using @momofthegoons recipe. I added anti inflammatory essential oils and arnica to the mix and applied it to my screaming skin. I apply it every few hours and it numbs the pain.

I tried several strains of flower and finally found that the high CBD flower of Charlottes Web enhanced the pain killing properties of the topical cannaoil.

In the evening I've been eating a good glob of high THC Pheonix Tears and it's allowed me to sleep through the night and seems to further help with pain suppression.

For me, a multi pronged approach has been the most effective.

Do you get the Phoenix tears at a dispensary? I’m glad it’s helping you. I might try it once I’m fully situated and able to get a card here.

@Squiby, I am so sorry to hear about what you have been going through. I'm glad you are getting some relief, and hope you are able to get to pain free. You don't deserve to hurt.
Thanks @Madri-Gal. I am almost completely better! It was a very weird sort of neuropathy. Anyway, as time goes by and occasions present themselves to use cannabis in new and interesting combinations, I continue to be amazed at its effectiveness in so many conditions. Recreational use is great. I love being high and hope never to be straight again, but it's real power is in its ability to remedy and ease so many conditions. Truly magical!

Do you get the Phoenix tears at a dispensary? I’m glad it’s helping you. I might try it once I’m fully situated and able to get a card here.
Yes, I bought mine at a dispensary. It comes in a syringe and can be very runny. I keep mine in the fridge or freezer. It is so effective that I plan to always have some on hand, so that means I'm going to have to start making my own one day soon.

Glad to see you @Squiby on the forum. Sounds like you’ve been through a lot lately. I’ve been using concentrates lately with just some flowers. It doesn’t take the pain away but makes it more tolerable. I seem to have arthritis in most of my joints. Some days are better than others. I can’t wear shoes without orthotics unless I’m wearing Birkenstock’s. Ongoing pain takes a lot out of a person. My thoughts are with you.

Last edited:
UNM study confirms cannabis flower is an effective mid-level analgesic medication for pain treatment
Researchers use mobile app to measure how commercially available cannabis products affect pain intensity

Using the largest database of real-time recordings of the effects of common and commercially available cannabis products in the United States (U.S.), researchers at The University of New Mexico (UNM) found strong evidence that cannabis can significantly alleviate pain, with the average user experiencing a three-point drop in pain suffering on a 0-10 point scale immediately following cannabis consumption.

With a mounting opioid epidemic at full force and relatively few alternative pain medications available to the general public, scientists found conclusive support that cannabis is very effective at reducing pain caused by different types of health conditions, with relatively minimal negative side effects.

Chronic pain afflicts more than 20 percent of adults and is the most financially burdensome health condition that the U.S faces; exceeding, for example, the combined costs of treating heart disease and cancer.

“Our country has been flooded with an over-prescription of opioids medications, which then often leads to non-prescription opioid and heroin use for many people. This man-made disaster is killing our families and friends, regardless of socio-economic status, skin tone, and other superficial human differences” said Jacob Miguel Vigil, one of the lead investigators of the study, titled “The Effectiveness of Self-Directed Medical Cannabis Treatment for Pain”, published in the journal Complementary Therapies in Medicine.

Vigil explains, “Cannabis offers the average patient an effective alternative to using opioids for general use in the treatment of pain with very minimal negative side effects for most people.”

Sarah+See+Stith+and+Jacob+Vigil-2.jpg

UNM Economics Assistant Professor Sarah See Stith and Psychology Associate Professor Jacob Vigil.

The researchers relied on information collected with Releaf App, a mobile software program developed by co-authors Franco Brockelman, Keenan Keeling and Branden Hall. The app. enables cannabis users to monitor the real-time effects of the breadth of available cannabis-based products, which are always variable, of course, given the complexity of the Cannabisplant from which these products are obtained.

Since its release in 2016, the commercially developed Releaf App has been the only publicly available, incentive-free app for educating patients on how different types of products (e.g., flower or concentrate), combustion methods, cannabis subspecies (Indica, Sativa, and hybrid), and major cannabinoid contents (THC and CBD) affect their symptom severity levels, providing the user invaluable feedback on their health status, medication choices, and the clinical outcomes of those choices as measured by symptom relief and side effects.
"Cannabis offers the average patient an effective alternative to using opioids for general use in the treatment of pain with very minimal negative side effects for most people." – Associate Professor Jacob Vigil
Scientifically, software like the Releaf App enables researchers to overcome the inherent limitations of government-funded clinical trials on the real-time effects of Cannabis, which are rare in general, but also often limited by onerous federal regulations, including its Schedule I status (no accepted medical use and a high abuse potential) and the mandate that investigators use the notoriously poor quality and low potency cannabis products supplied by the National Institute of Drug Abuse.

“Even just rescheduling cannabis just from Schedule I to Schedule II, i.e., classifying it with fentanyl, oxycodone, and cocaine rather than heroin and ecstasy, could dramatically improve our ability to conduct research and only would require that the DEA recognizes that accepted medical uses for cannabis exist, as clearly evidenced by our results and the flourishing medical cannabis programs in the majority of U.S. states,” pointed out co-author Sarah Stith.

Among the study’s findings the greatest analgesic responses were reported by people that used whole dried cannabis flower, or ‘buds,’ and particularly cannabis with relatively high levels of tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC. The more recently popularized cannabinoid, cannabidiol or CBD, in contrast, showed little association with the momentary changes in pain intensity, based on the massive database explored in the study.

“Cannabis likely has numerous constituents that possess analgesic properties beyond THC, including terpenes and flavonoids, which likely act synergistically for people that use whole dried cannabis flower,” said Vigil, “Our results confirm that cannabis use is a relatively safe and effective medication for alleviating pain, and that is the most important message to learn from our results. It can only benefit the public for people to be able to responsibly weigh the true risks and benefits of their pain medication choices, and when given this opportunity, I’ve seen numerous chronic pain patients substitute away from opioid use, among many other classes of medications, in favor of medical cannabis.”

“Perhaps the most surprising result is just how widespread relief was with symptom relief reported in about 95 percent of cannabis administration sessions and across a wide variety of different types of pain,” added lead author of the study, Xiaoxue Li.

The authors do caution that cannabis use does carry the risks of addiction and short-term impairments in cognitive and behavioral functioning, and may not be effective for everyone. However, there are multiple mechanisms by which cannabis alleviates pain suffering. In addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, cannabis activates receptors that are colocalized with opioid receptors in the brain. “Cannabis with high THC also causes mood elevation and adjusts attentional demands, likely distracting patients from the aversive sensations that people refer to “pain,” explains Vigil.

“When compared to the negative health risks associated with opioid use, which currently takes the lives of over 115 Americans a day, cannabis may be an obvious value to patients. Chronic opioid use is associated with poorer quality of life, social isolation, lower immune functioning and early morbidity. In contrast, my own ongoing research increasingly suggests that cannabis use is associated with a reversal of each of these potential outcomes,” said Vigil

This investigation was supported in part by private donations from individuals to the University of New Mexico Medical Cannabis Research.

@Squiby - Miss Squibs....wow, so sorry to hear about the latest neuropathic pain in your leg. Any idea where this came from? Lower back issue, out of the blue, I think I would like to pursue some sort of explanation of the underlying cause were it me. But, so glad you seem to be on the mend.

MJ definitely helps my lower back pain and neuropathic pain down my legs. But only THC. CBD doesn't seem to do squat for me which is a shame but I'm very glad its effective for so many others.

Any idea where this came from
Thanks for the well wishes! I've had several theories but it remains a mystery. It came on immediately after pushing through some heavy brush at the edge of the forest. I was wearing shorts and my knee was scratched by brambles, so I thought it must be a contact dermatitis and that a toxic plant like poison ivy, poison oak etc may have been the cause. But there is no rash, no blistering, no visual clue at all. The sensitive skin is warmer than the surrounding skin and it feels like a third degree burn.

I also thought that it could be a rare form of shingles that doesn't present with a rash. But who knows?

I do have diabetic neuropathy in my feet and I thought this leg thing might be a progression of that, but it is going away slowly. It's up and down with some days bringing fairly intense pain and other days where it is tolerable. Night time is always much worse so I've been using Pheonix Tears orally to successfully help me sleep through the night.

Anyway, I'm going to see a neurologist to have it investigated. Very weird!

Anyway, I'm going to see a neurologist to have it investigated
:thumbsup: :clap::headbang:

Hope it continues to clear quickly and hopefully the neuro guy/gal can provide you some insight. I hate mystery medical conditions! haha

Now, when you say Phoenix Tears I think RSO...very full spectrum, the entire kitchen sink is in there, extraction. We have stuff here in our med program sold in a syringe that they call RSO but its not made like Simpson made it (with naptha and a 2 x 4....really, a 2 x 4, read his articles! haha). But it is a full spectrum extraction with the consistency of tar! haha Supposed to be good as an edible. I tried it sublingual and just got it all over my teeth and gums....looked like a character from Lil' Abner with blacked out teeth and it tasted awful. Next time I try it will be in a cap.

Cheers

Phoenix Tears I think RSO...very full spectrum, the entire kitchen sink is in there. I tried it sublingual and just got it all over my teeth and gums....looked like a character from Lil' Abner with blacked out teeth and it tasted awful.
Mine is the same. It's a thick sticky goo with a syringe dispenser. Your experience was mine when I first tried it. Unpleasant, inconvenient and gooey.

So now I keep it in the fridge. When I want a dose, I take it out of the fridge and roll the syringe back and forth between my palms to warm it slightly. I squeeze out a rice (or two) shaped glob(s) on a spoonful of peanut butter and eat it. I find this approach easy, convenient and effective. It takes a few hours to kick in.

U of G Researchers First to Unlock Access to Pain Relief Potential of Cannabis 

University of Guelph researchers are the first to uncover how the cannabis plant creates important pain-relieving molecules that are 30 times more powerful at reducing inflammation than Aspirin.

The discovery unlocks the potential to create a naturally derived pain treatment that would offer potent relief without the risk of addiction of other painkillers.

“There’s clearly a need to develop alternatives for relief of acute and chronic pain that go beyond opioids,” said Prof. Tariq Akhtar, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, who worked on the study with MCB professor Steven Rothstein.

“These molecules are non-psychoactive and they target the inflammation at the source, making them ideal painkillers.”

The research has received extensive media coverage, with stories appearing in The Toronto Star , the Miami Herald, CTV News, and elsewhere.

Using a combination of biochemistry and genomics, the researchers were able to determine how cannabis makes two important molecules called cannflavin A and cannflavin B.

Known as “flavonoids,” cannflavins A and B were first identified in 1985, when research verified they provide anti-inflammatory benefits that were nearly 30 times more effective gram-for-gram than acetylsalicylic acid (sold as Aspirin).

However, further investigation into the molecules stalled for decades in part because research on cannabis was highly regulated. With cannabis now legal in Canada and genomics research greatly advanced, Akhtar and Rothstein decided to analyze cannabis to understand how Cannabis sativa biosynthesizes cannflavins.

“Our objective was to better understand how these molecules are made, which is a relatively straightforward exercise these days,” said Akhtar. “There are many sequenced genomes that are publicly available, including the genome of Cannabis sativa, which can be mined for information. If you know what you’re looking for, one can bring genes to life, so to speak, and piece together how molecules like cannflavins A and B are assembled.”

With the genomic information at hand, they applied classical biochemistry techniques to verify which cannabis genes were required to create cannflavins A and B. Their full findings were recently published in the journal  Phytochemistry.

These findings provide the opportunity to create natural health products containing these important molecules.

“Being able to offer a new pain relief option is exciting, and we are proud that our work has the potential to become a new tool in the pain relief arsenal,” said Rothstein.

tariq_akhtar.jpg

Prof. Tariq Akhtar

Currently, chronic pain sufferers often need to use opioids, which work by blocking the brain’s pain receptors but carry the risk of  significant side effects and addiction. Cannflavins would target pain with a different approach, by reducing inflammation.

“The problem with these molecules is they are present in cannabis at such low levels, it’s not feasible to try to engineer the cannabis plant to create more of these substances,” said Rothstein. “We are now working to develop a biological system to create these molecules, which would give us the opportunity to engineer large quantities.”

The research team has partnered with a Toronto-based company, Anahit International Corp., which has licensed a patent from the University of Guelph to biosynthesize cannflavin A and B outside of the cannabis plant.

“Anahit looks forward to working closely with University of Guelph researchers to develop effective and safe anti-inflammatory medicines from cannabis phytochemicals that would provide an alternative to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs,” said Anahit chief operating officer Darren Carrigan.

“Anahit will commercialize the application of cannflavin A and B to be accessible to consumers through a variety of medical and athletic products such as creams, pills, sports drinks, transdermal patches and other innovative options.”

Study shows cannabis flower with high THC levels is effective for pain relief

Researchers have revealed strong evidence that cannabis flower with high levels of THC can significantly reduce pain.
The study, conducted by the The University of New Mexico (UNM) has shown that the greatest analgesic responses reported were from participants that used whole dried cannabis flower, or ‘buds,’ and particularly cannabis with relatively high levels of tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC.

The more recently popularised cannabinoid, cannabidiol or CBD, in contrast, showed little association with the momentary changes in pain intensity, based on the massive database explored in the study.

Jacob Miguel Vigil, one of the lead investigators of the study, The Effectiveness of Self-Directed Medical Cannabis Treatment for Pain, and published in the journal Complementary Therapies in Medicine, said: “Cannabis likely has numerous constituents that possess analgesic properties beyond THC, including terpenes and flavonoids, which likely act synergistically for people that use whole dried cannabis flower.

“Our results confirm that cannabis use is a relatively safe and effective medication for alleviating pain, and that is the most important message to learn from our results.

“It can only benefit the public for people to be able to responsibly weigh the true risks and benefits of their pain medication choices, and when given this opportunity, I’ve seen numerous chronic pain patients substitute away from opioid use, among many other classes of medications, in favour of medical cannabis.

Lead author of the study, Xiaoxue Li, said: “Perhaps the most surprising result is just how widespread relief was with symptom relief reported in about 95% of cannabis administration sessions and across a wide variety of different types of pain.”

The study
The researchers used the largest database of real-time recordings of the effects of common and commercially available cannabis products in the United States and the average user experienced a three-point drop in pain suffering on a 0-10 point scale immediately following cannabis consumption.

With a mounting opioid epidemic at full force and relatively few alternative pain medications available to the general public, scientists found conclusive support that cannabis is very effective at reducing pain caused by different types of health conditions, with relatively minimal negative side effects.

Chronic pain afflicts more than 20 percent of adults and is the most financially burdensome health condition that the U.S faces; exceeding, for example, the combined costs of treating heart disease and cancer.

Vigil said: “Our country has been flooded with an over-prescription of opioids medications, which then often leads to non-prescription opioid and heroin use for many people. This man-made disaster is killing our families and friends, regardless of socio-economic status, skin tone, and other superficial human differences.

Access for research
Co-author Sarah Stith said: “Cannabis offers the average patient an effective alternative to using opioids for general use in the treatment of pain with very minimal negative side effects for most people.

“Even just rescheduling cannabis just from Schedule I to Schedule II, i.e., classifying it with fentanyl, oxycodone, and cocaine rather than heroin and ecstasy, could dramatically improve our ability to conduct research and only would require that the DEA recognizes that accepted medical uses for cannabis exist, as clearly evidenced by our results and the flourishing medical cannabis programs in the majority of U.S. states.”

The authors of the paper have cautioned that cannabis use does carry the risks of addiction and short-term impairments in cognitive and behavioural functioning and may not be effective for everyone.

However, they say there are multiple mechanisms by which cannabis alleviates pain suffering. In addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, cannabis activates receptors that are co-localised with opioid receptors in the brain.

Vigil explained: “Cannabis with high THC also causes mood elevation and adjusts attentional demands, likely distracting patients from the aversive sensations that people refer to as ‘pain’.

“When compared to the negative health risks associated with opioid use, which currently takes the lives of over 115 Americans a day, cannabis may be an obvious value to patients. Chronic opioid use is associated with poorer quality of life, social isolation, lower immune functioning and early morbidity. In contrast, my own ongoing research increasingly suggests that cannabis use is associated with a reversal of each of these potential outcomes.”

Study shows cannabis flower with high THC levels is effective for pain relief

Researchers have revealed strong evidence that cannabis flower with high levels of THC can significantly reduce pain.
The study, conducted by the The University of New Mexico (UNM) has shown that the greatest analgesic responses reported were from participants that used whole dried cannabis flower, or ‘buds,’ and particularly cannabis with relatively high levels of tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC.

The more recently popularised cannabinoid, cannabidiol or CBD, in contrast, showed little association with the momentary changes in pain intensity, based on the massive database explored in the study.

Jacob Miguel Vigil, one of the lead investigators of the study, The Effectiveness of Self-Directed Medical Cannabis Treatment for Pain, and published in the journal Complementary Therapies in Medicine, said: “Cannabis likely has numerous constituents that possess analgesic properties beyond THC, including terpenes and flavonoids, which likely act synergistically for people that use whole dried cannabis flower.

“Our results confirm that cannabis use is a relatively safe and effective medication for alleviating pain, and that is the most important message to learn from our results.

“It can only benefit the public for people to be able to responsibly weigh the true risks and benefits of their pain medication choices, and when given this opportunity, I’ve seen numerous chronic pain patients substitute away from opioid use, among many other classes of medications, in favour of medical cannabis.

Lead author of the study, Xiaoxue Li, said: “Perhaps the most surprising result is just how widespread relief was with symptom relief reported in about 95% of cannabis administration sessions and across a wide variety of different types of pain.”

The study
The researchers used the largest database of real-time recordings of the effects of common and commercially available cannabis products in the United States and the average user experienced a three-point drop in pain suffering on a 0-10 point scale immediately following cannabis consumption.

Vigil said: “Our country has been flooded with an over-prescription of opioids medications, which then often leads to non-prescription opioid and heroin use for many people. This man-made disaster is killing our families and friends, regardless of socio-economic status, skin tone, and other superficial human differences.

Access for research
Co-author Sarah Stith said: “Cannabis offers the average patient an effective alternative to using opioids for general use in the treatment of pain with very minimal negative side effects for most people.

“Even just rescheduling cannabis just from Schedule I to Schedule II, i.e., classifying it with fentanyl, oxycodone, and cocaine rather than heroin and ecstasy, could dramatically improve our ability to conduct research and only would require that the DEA recognizes that accepted medical uses for cannabis exist, as clearly evidenced by our results and the flourishing medical cannabis programs in the majority of U.S. states.”

The authors of the paper have cautioned that cannabis use does carry the risks of addiction and short-term impairments in cognitive and behavioural functioning and may not be effective for everyone.

However, they say there are multiple mechanisms by which cannabis alleviates pain suffering. In addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, cannabis activates receptors that are co-localised with opioid receptors in the brain.

Vigil explained: “Cannabis with high THC also causes mood elevation and adjusts attentional demands, likely distracting patients from the aversive sensations that people refer to as ‘pain’.

“When compared to the negative health risks associated with opioid use, which currently takes the lives of over 115 Americans a day, cannabis may be an obvious value to patients. Chronic opioid use is associated with poorer quality of life, social isolation, lower immune functioning and early morbidity. In contrast, my own ongoing research increasingly suggests that cannabis use is associated with a reversal of each of these potential outcomes.”
:weed: :weed::weed:
My own ongoing research also suggests that there is a reversal of those potential outcomes. Just saying.

Well hell, I could have told them that!!! haha

And for me, CBD does nothing but kill the effects of my MMJ, frankly. I do realize others have a different experience.

@Baron23 Sorry that you haven't any gains from trying CBD. I've heard that CBD can enhance, kill or 'entourage' your MMJ. There is different compounds and different amounts for every CBD product. So perhaps it's a question of what type would help with your pain as well as how it's applied. Or get to know the profile of both and say don't mix CBD -A with MMJ -B. I Don't pretend to know all the compounds and their significance, however recently I got 4 types of CBD buds and they all have a different compound profile and taste. I avoid any CBD product that is too explicit about how little THC is in it. :hmm: Hope any of this helps.

@Baron23 Sorry that you haven't any gains from trying CBD. I've heard that CBD can enhance, kill or 'entourage' your MMJ. There is different compounds and different amounts for every CBD product. So perhaps it's a question of what type would help with your pain as well as how it's applied. Or get to know the profile of both and say don't mix CBD -A with MMJ -B. I Don't pretend to know all the compounds and their significance, however recently I got 4 types of CBD buds and they all have a different compound profile and taste. I avoid any CBD product that is too explicit about how little THC is in it. :hmm: Hope any of this helps.
I am glad your are here!
Lately the ROSIN cart’s are flooding the DISPENSARIES with low prices?
THC x CBD 60/40 has been da norm?
I need both of them to function!

HI @ataxian ! Glad that the 60/40 is working for you. NYS is only civilized when it comes to Hemp flower.
There is going to be a study by the US gov ($3 million in research) to see if it does help with things like chronic pain. I'm guessing it is doing something for you to need it to function.

The CBD salves have other ingredients that might be helpful on their own. So perhaps read the ingredients list and do a little research. :sherlock: I found out some interesting things about Arnica as one example. I guess in the middle ages a goat herder saw their injured goats rolling in a field of Arnica for some odd reason and made the connection.

HI @ataxian ! Glad that the 60/40 is working for you. NYS is only civilized when it comes to Hemp flower.
There is going to be a study by the US gov ($3 million in research) to see if it does help with things like chronic pain. I'm guessing it is doing something for you to need it to function.

The CBD salves have other ingredients that might be helpful on their own. So perhaps read the ingredients list and do a little research. :sherlock: I found out some interesting things about Arnica as one example. I guess in the middle ages a goat herder saw their injured goats rolling in a field of Arnica for some odd reason and made the connection.
My youngest daughter has fibromyalgia and CBD seem’s to work well?
I need both for ATAXIA?
Study is my poison!
CANNABIS is CIVILIZED.

My youngest daughter has fibromyalgia and CBD seem’s to work well?
I need both for ATAXIA?

That's amazing that it works well for both of you. :smile:
I tried to remain skeptical about the effects of CBD , but I find my self grabbing the Charlotte's Web salve and applying to the nerve pain that has been occurring in my right hand. It seems to dim the pain right away. CBD consumption might be helping with my tinnitus. Which may have been caused by the back of my neck and years of bad posture.

Got some cheaper Arnica + Hemp salve which is green with aloe vera. It looks like green goop. But seems to help with fatigue. Eucalyptus oil is another common ingredient in these salves. The Charlottes's Web is more clove based.

That's amazing that it works well for both of you. :smile:
I tried to remain skeptical about the effects of CBD , but I find my self grabbing the Charlotte's Web salve and applying to the nerve pain that has been occurring in my right hand. It seems to dim the pain right away. CBD consumption might be helping with my tinnitus. Which may have been caused by the back of my neck and years of bad posture.

Got some cheaper Arnica + Hemp salve which is green with aloe vera. It looks like green goop. But seems to help with fatigue. Eucalyptus oil is another common ingredient in these salves. The Charlottes's Web is more clove based.
My middle son is a sports agent and uses CBD rub (roll-on)
The oldest son is a FREE DIVER and uses the rub.
They both surf if your wondering?

Thank you, my friend, for your consideration. I have tried various CBD flower, CBD flower with THC, CBD alcohol tincures, CBD coco oil tinctures....and I'm not sure about anything else.

It does not seem to do a damn thing for my neuropathic pain and it does seem to work against the sedation I seek also from MJ.

I'm glad that many get benefits from it but I'm also very leery as its become the "cure all" and hyped well beyond the objective evidence. I said objective because the placebo effect is very real IMO and real studies (I mean aside from the miraculous impact on kids with seizure disorders, etc) are just starting, I believe.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back