Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Cookie Dough Truffle and Weed Pops

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
One of the best commercial edibles I've gotten from a dispensary were some infused cake balls. I'm hoping that this recipe might duplicate those results...

COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLE AND WEED POPS

cookie-dough-cake-pop-e1643150761653.jpg

Cookie Dough Truffle and Weed Pops​

These little edible treats are straightforward and tasty! We’re making Cookie Dough Truffle and Weed Pops today so get your aprons ready.

Whip up a batch of cookie dough, roll into balls, pop in a stick, dunk and sprinkle. That’s about it!

The cookie dough uses milk instead of eggs, and half-treated flour so they are totally safe to eat.

Keep reading about how to make these decadent cannabis cake pops.

How Do I Make Cake Pops?​

First, roll the balls as big or as small as you like and insert a popsicle stick inside without piercing through the top while the dough is still at room temp.

Make sure you freeze the cookie dough balls (while on sticks) before you dip them into the chocolate.

The cold dough will meld to the popsicle stick and makes dipping a breeze!

To avoid a misshapen cake pop, hold the sticks after you dip them, instead of resting them on the cookie sheet. Hold each stick for about a minute and then you should be able to maintain the integrity of the pop.

What Ingredients Do I Need?​

You’ll need the staples, and to infuse it with cannabis we are using cannabutter!

• cannabutter
  • granulated sugar
  • brown sugar
  • milk
  • vanilla
  • heat-treated flour (below)
  • chocolate chips
  • 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate

How Do I Heat Treat Flour?​

1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Spread more flour than the recipe calls for on an ungreased rimmed baking pan, such as a 9×13 inch baking pan or 9×9 inch baking pan. Then follow a process similar to the microwave method by stirring and checking the temperature at 2-minute intervals. Be sure to check multiple spots of the flour to make sure it has all reached 165°F
  2. If your flour is clumpy, your oven might be too hot. Break it up with your fingers or pour all the flour into a bowl and whisk it.
  3. Measure the amount of flour you need and use in the recipe, then let it cool completely.

The Recipe​

Enjoy these cute little cannabis cake pops and freeze them in plastic wrap for future use (and enjoyment!)

Cookie Dough & Cannabis Cake Pops​

Delicious little cookie dough bites, safe to eat, great to enjoy and made with cannabutter!

Prep Time1 hr
Cook Time1 hr 30 mins

Course: Dessert
Keyword: cakepop, cookiedough

Author: Steph Van De Ven

Cost: 25 +/-

Equipment​

• Cookie Sheet - either silicone or lined with parchment paper 2
  • Parchment Paper
  • Large Bowl
  • Mixing Bowls
  • Measuring spoons

Ingredients​

• 1/2 cup cannabutter unsalted
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tbsp milk
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 1/4 cup heat-treated flour
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  • 12 oz semi sweet chocolate
  • 30 popsickle sticks

Instructions​

• In a large bowl using an electric or stand mixer, beat cannabutter and sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in milk and vanilla. Add flour and salt and mix on low until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Chill the dough in refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or until firm enough to roll.
  • Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Roll dough into balls, about 1 Tablespoon of dough per ball. Insert popsicle stick into each ball. Freeze balls for at least 15 minutes on 1 cookie sheet.
  • Remove a couple of balls from the freezer at a time and dip into melted chocolate. Tap the stick against the bowl and let any excess chocolate fall off. Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles and allow chocolate to set on lined cookie sheet. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.

One of the best commercial edibles I've gotten from a dispensary were some infused cake balls. I'm hoping that this recipe might duplicate those results...

COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLE AND WEED POPS

View attachment 33520

Cookie Dough Truffle and Weed Pops​

These little edible treats are straightforward and tasty! We’re making Cookie Dough Truffle and Weed Pops today so get your aprons ready.

Whip up a batch of cookie dough, roll into balls, pop in a stick, dunk and sprinkle. That’s about it!

The cookie dough uses milk instead of eggs, and half-treated flour so they are totally safe to eat.

Keep reading about how to make these decadent cannabis cake pops.

How Do I Make Cake Pops?​

First, roll the balls as big or as small as you like and insert a popsicle stick inside without piercing through the top while the dough is still at room temp.

Make sure you freeze the cookie dough balls (while on sticks) before you dip them into the chocolate.

The cold dough will meld to the popsicle stick and makes dipping a breeze!

To avoid a misshapen cake pop, hold the sticks after you dip them, instead of resting them on the cookie sheet. Hold each stick for about a minute and then you should be able to maintain the integrity of the pop.

What Ingredients Do I Need?​

You’ll need the staples, and to infuse it with cannabis we are using cannabutter!

• cannabutter
  • granulated sugar
  • brown sugar
  • milk
  • vanilla
  • heat-treated flour (below)
  • chocolate chips
  • 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate

How Do I Heat Treat Flour?​

1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Spread more flour than the recipe calls for on an ungreased rimmed baking pan, such as a 9×13 inch baking pan or 9×9 inch baking pan. Then follow a process similar to the microwave method by stirring and checking the temperature at 2-minute intervals. Be sure to check multiple spots of the flour to make sure it has all reached 165°F
  2. If your flour is clumpy, your oven might be too hot. Break it up with your fingers or pour all the flour into a bowl and whisk it.
  3. Measure the amount of flour you need and use in the recipe, then let it cool completely.

The Recipe​

Enjoy these cute little cannabis cake pops and freeze them in plastic wrap for future use (and enjoyment!)

Cookie Dough & Cannabis Cake Pops​

Delicious little cookie dough bites, safe to eat, great to enjoy and made with cannabutter!

Prep Time1 hr
Cook Time1 hr 30 mins

Course: Dessert
Keyword: cakepop, cookiedough

Author: Steph Van De Ven

Cost: 25 +/-

Equipment​

• Cookie Sheet - either silicone or lined with parchment paper 2
  • Parchment Paper
  • Large Bowl
  • Mixing Bowls
  • Measuring spoons

Ingredients​

• 1/2 cup cannabutter unsalted
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tbsp milk
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 1/4 cup heat-treated flour
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  • 12 oz semi sweet chocolate
  • 30 popsickle sticks

Instructions​

• In a large bowl using an electric or stand mixer, beat cannabutter and sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in milk and vanilla. Add flour and salt and mix on low until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Chill the dough in refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or until firm enough to roll.
  • Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Roll dough into balls, about 1 Tablespoon of dough per ball. Insert popsicle stick into each ball. Freeze balls for at least 15 minutes on 1 cookie sheet.
  • Remove a couple of balls from the freezer at a time and dip into melted chocolate. Tap the stick against the bowl and let any excess chocolate fall off. Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles and allow chocolate to set on lined cookie sheet. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
We had to make 200 cake pops for a Girl Scout function . I'll never eat a cake pop again :yikes: .

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back