Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Cool Products

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
We have a thread for 'Strange Products' but when I saw this particular product I really didn't think it belonged there.... cause.. it is SO cool imo...

Both my husband and I have spent hours upon hours playing with Legos; as children and then with our children. This just resonates with me... how fucking cool is this? Legos for adults! :biggrin:

lego_releases_their_first_toy_thats_not_for_kids_640_01.jpg

lego_releases_their_first_toy_thats_not_for_kids_640_11.jpg

lego_releases_their_first_toy_thats_not_for_kids_03.gif

@ataxian .... if you had a guitar..... I have it in my head it would look like this. :enamored:

View attachment 6109
In HAWAII as surf hippy we played gutairs & sang!
But we only had rock n’ roll kine!

No pretending allowed!

COLAS no stem or seed in da 70’s= civilized behavior gorilla sized ZIGZAG (before surf)
I got this new strain?
It’s called: HULK & it a HYBRID of some kine?
MEDICATED, STONED, LOADED = CIVILIZED
Can’t do ROSIN before bed?
Level 8.93456271695 +/-?
@lazylathe U ever had: HULK?
I like da FLAVOR?

Last edited:
We have a thread for 'Strange Products' but when I saw this particular product I really didn't think it belonged there.... cause.. it is SO cool imo...

Both my husband and I have spent hours upon hours playing with Legos; as children and then with our children. This just resonates with me... how fucking cool is this? Legos for adults! :biggrin:

View attachment 5982

View attachment 5984

View attachment 5983

I want new LEGO’S now!
My wife does puzzles?
LEGO’s we can do together!

I had to read that a few times and Google Cornhole to see what it was, with my blurry eyes I was sure it read something else.:dog:

We stopped feeding the birds a while back (with the exception of hummingbirds) because of the amount of critters it attracts; especially skunks. However, if I were to start back up I would have to get one of these. The longer the squirrel stays on the faster it spins....:dog:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back