Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Crafty by Storz and Bickel

I am still waiting on the 'new' Mighty+ to be released to see if the air fin orientation has changed a little ...about all S$B did with the Cfrafty+ :twocents:
All that aluminium (heater and bowl) and what about USB-c charging...dinosaurs :disgust:
I think it must be an ego thing. Everyone knows them as top dog ever since the Volcano, particularly people less educated about dry herb vaping. They still have the Mighty selling like hotcakes They are a large corporation focused on profit and marketing, I don't expect too much innovation from them. I vote for an Elon Musk buyout lol

I think it must be an ego thing. Everyone knows them as top dog ever since the Volcano, particularly people less educated about dry herb vaping. They still have the Mighty selling like hotcakes They are a large corporation focused on profit and marketing, I don't expect too much innovation from them. I vote for an Elon Musk buyout lol

Have an old dented dial up Volcano and a mighty
Volcano has never failed after many years and some abuse
The mighty went with an on/off switch problem, S$B replaced the unit even though it was a couple years past warranty
Even though I have owned a vape for over a decade, I'm actually brand new to this world and concentrates
From my very limited experience I agree that S$B has to make some progress
I bought a Ditanium and the experiences are completely different
Volcano for when every motherf*cker in the room has to die (paraphrase Jackie Brown)
Ditanium for everyday use and micro dosing
So, how high am I right now-a 7 and posting this in the wrong thread
Trying a new dab tool and had too much white x- mas live resin with terpenes (someday I will understand what I have just written)

had the displeasure of communicating with their Support team
When I had the first troubles with my first Mighty, S$B told me to just deal with whoever I purchased it from which I did and Australian Vaporizers put a new one in the mail a week later after I posted the bad unit back.

What I don't get are the physical aspects of both the Mighty and Crafy - just cheap plastic. I owned a Mighty but I dropped it and it cracked. That was my favorite vape. I just felt it was a workhorse and I could extract a lot out of my herb and then use the ABV for other things. However, I hated the cheap plastic. The Volcano is totally different. I own a digital volcano (not the new one) and I loved it too but I haven't used it in ages because I'm not vaping flower anymore due to my living situation. I use concentrates now because I feel there's less odor when I use the Sai/Sequoia, Carts and the Dabber Boost Evo.

But what's up with the cheap plastic? I guess enough people buy their products that they don't put much effort into developing anything top notch.

When I had the first troubles with my first Mighty, S$B told me to just deal with whoever I purchased it from which I did and Australian Vaporizers put a new one in the mail a week later after I posted the bad unit back.
I had the same thing
I waited until my unit was almost out of warranty as it worked but the screen was faded
Then I contacted Australian vaporisers and they sent me a new unit as soon as they got my old one back

Th mighty is a good vape, especially to convert a smoker as it mimics smoke like clouds on highest temp and extracts well

I have noticed reports of cheaper plastic being used lately though even in the latest volcano chambers

I'd worry about buying second hand in case it was an AliExpress knockoff that probably isn't using safe plastic

Also think since the company was bought out that it has changed and is now all about profits and business thus using lower quality materials

At the beginning they were one of the only medically certified vapes out with the mighty and Volcano
Although the mighty that was certified did not get as hot as the usual mighty and I wonder if that was due to possible plastic off gassing

Last edited:
Interweb says both versions of the Mighty hit 210c max temp.

Ah I see, ok. My situation was a little different. I had concerns about the safety of their products, and asked very specific questions. The answer I got in return was complete trash, and answered none of my questions. I've never dealt with them on a technical malfunction.
What I don't get are the physical aspects of both the Mighty and Crafy - just cheap plastic. I owned a Mighty but I dropped it and it cracked. That was my favorite vape. I just felt it was a workhorse and I could extract a lot out of my herb and then use the ABV for other things. However, I hated the cheap plastic. The Volcano is totally different. I own a digital volcano (not the new one) and I loved it too but I haven't used it in ages because I'm not vaping flower anymore due to my living situation. I use concentrates now because I feel there's less odor when I use the Sai/Sequoia, Carts and the Dabber Boost Evo.

But what's up with the cheap plastic? I guess enough people buy their products that they don't put much effort into developing anything top notch.
Agreed, better quality is needed. VapeXhale, StickyBrick, Arizer, and Dynavap all make solid products with no plastic bs, and I can't say anything bad abou support from any of them. I've owned many of all of their products for years and never had to contact for RMA or etc. I don't think there's any plastic with the FlowerPot, either. I also don't feel very comfortable when there is no phone support available, this is typical with foreign manufacturers.

I have a Plenty from S&B sitting in a drawer somewhere. After seeing the aluminum shavings, I have been scared to touch it or to even let anyone else try it. Actually, I believe this is what I contacted S&B support about, and they were useless.
Titanium or Stainless steel, or glass/wood, please. And let's not talk about the medically certified deal, that only applies to specific temperatures...LOL, ridiculous.

Hmm, less plastic sounds like a step in the right direction,
1624019941361.png

And IT is imho.
makes the vapour smoother, to the point you think you are inhaling over a watertool.
I do really enjoy using it, I use it the crafty cooler on both my Mighty as on my Crafty+.
posible down sides would be the weight(it weighs like a mighty with it..)and in my personal case, it needs a iso clean after say 20 maybe 25 bowls.
if you don't clean by then , your airflow will drop dramatically.:twocents:.

Much love to you brother in "TASY".

Crafty+​

STORZ & BICKEL
$219.00
or 4 interest-free payments of $54.75 with
Sezzle

Sale price
Compare at $279.00

This safe is at Puffitup. Maybe some of you got this on your email.

i see they are not a VA sponsor. All these vaporizers come down in price. Never have used a Crafty. VA sponsors may have the same sale prices. They even have a payment plan ha ha.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back