Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Crafty by Storz and Bickel

The best way to remove the screen is to push it down into the shallow valley all the way around where the heater holes are, a small socket will do the job, after this the circumference is less and it comes out easily. Just soak it then tap flat with a hammer if you want to reuse it.
The main problem with bad taste seems to be the build-up in the mesh crevice/slot, get that clean with a seal pick or something before the iso would be my advice.

The best way to remove the screen is to push it down into the shallow valley all the way around where the heater holes are, a small socket will do the job, after this the circumference is less and it comes out easily. Just soak it then tap flat with a hammer if you want to reuse it.
The main problem with bad taste seems to be the build-up in the mesh crevice/slot, get that clean with a seal pick or something before the iso would be my advice.

The one I changed was in my mighty. It had "fur" growing on it's underside. It kept getting more restrictive. I had spares from the wear and tear kit I bought with it. Changing it made a huge difference.

Up till then I never cleaned it because it looked clean. I did brush it out a bit with the s and b brush.

Now we use iso and a q tip once in a while, and now we use capsules. And I only use rosin in my old mighty.

I now have 4 hours on the crafty. Sure has grown on me. I get 5 sessions before I have to recharge the battery. Could possibly get another but I never want to drain it. I love the size of it with the mighty level vapor quality. I like it more than the fury for being the portable vape.

I now have 4 hours on the crafty. Sure has grown on me. I get 5 sessions before I have to recharge the battery. Could possibly get another but I never want to drain it. I love the size of it with the mighty level vapor quality. I like it more than the fury for being the portable vape.
My F2 was not getting much use anymore before giving it away
I used my mighty more
The edge made enough improvements that it is in high use and is a main player
I was looking at the crafty too while I had a fury

Looks interesting, the Mighty version S/S CU does not look as good as the Crafty job (internally),

The crafty one looks a lot better

I didn't get the mighty one as Troy did not like it as much in his first video

If they could fix that vapour path like the crafty it would be a goer for sure

I like the idea of these CUs instead of plastic
If I had a crafty I'd jump on it

As a mighty owner I will watch for a while and hope they add to the cu maze

A couple possible issues popped into my mind, weight and heat, and Troy commented on both. The website also mentions a 'slightly denser vaporization' which Troy describes as flavor and 'fluffy'. He also seems to cough and make harsh vapor faces when using the SS and towards the end he notes that the mp falls out.

They look pretty cool and I like the idea of SS instead of plastic. It's fun to have options, I wonder what else we'll see?

A couple possible issues popped into my mind, weight and heat, and Troy commented on both. The website also mentions a 'slightly denser vaporization' which Troy describes as flavor and 'fluffy'. He also seems to cough and make harsh vapor faces when using the SS and towards the end he notes that the mp falls out.

They look pretty cool and I like the idea of SS instead of plastic. It's fun to have options, I wonder what else we'll see?
Troy actually says that the og mighty mp is fluffier and more dense

The website does say that theirs is more dense

But Troy says the og is better at this
In his first video on the ss he says the og is fluffier and more dense, but the ss is a bit better flavour

The weight thing is something, but my mighty doesn't leave the house these days
At $150 AUD delivered I would prefer the path to be more like the crafty one appears to be which Troy mentions is better and more like the og for fluffiness

Definitely like the idea of less plastic though

@Shredder was asking about dimple stems for the Ctafty/Mighty in another thread, something like this,
1579568217988.png

@Shredder was asking about dimple stems for the Ctafty/Mighty in another thread, something like this,
View attachment 15732

Wow, good find! Anyone have one? Couldn't find a overseas shipping rate without giving up all my info. Maybe ill email them.

I used the water tool with my old mighty earlier tonight. There is about 1/8 inch of plastic that holds the tool on one side and less on the other side, lol. I think soon its going to be completely el fuckoed. The newer mighty is still good though.

HTV also sells them
$29 AUD
Pretty cheap.... Not sure on international post price with them but they are a good seller ime

I looked at them but after the jhook not impressing me a lot when compared to the native mp and Troy saying the same when comparing to the SS I didn't think the dimpled glass would give that same fluffy, full feeling clouds

Troy's comparison of SS vs Native back this up for me

That native airpath really has some good science in it

Just plastic plastic plastic.....

If they could make that SS have a better maze I'd jump on it
Tempting as is but the crafty one is much better

He still combusts, the same as Vapecritic so I take no notice of their idea on flavour.

He still combusts, the same as Vapecritic so I take no notice of their idea on flavour.
He still says the SS tastes better than plastic mp
Just that the native mp functions better
I tend to agree generally although I haven't had an Ss mighty to try

But it is I who thinks the j-hook is not as satisfactory to use as the native mp
Tasty, but doesn't work as well at all
Same as on the bong, I don't think it produces the same quality vapour

Glass is tasty, but native mp wins out for me for thick, fluffy vapour that tastes good too

I would believe that the SS would almost have to be better flavour as with any non plastic airpath
But I want the maze that makes the mighty what it is

My reference to Troy was more on the vapour quality and fluffy thickness that I agree with than taste

I just happene to think it will taste better anyway

But if it didn't taste better, then it is an even better reason to stick with the native mp for vapour fluff/density/thickness and taste

I see the French maker wanted to make the lot from Ti but would be too expensive, twice the price, if I was a big fan/user the price would be OK...maybe.for better weight and heat dissipation.

I see the French maker wanted to make the lot from Ti but would be too expensive, twice the price, if I was a big fan/user the price would be OK...maybe.for better weight and heat dissipation.
I saw that they wanted TI
I think it's getting too expensive though as the mighty seems to have a shorter lifespan than other vapes and costs more to replace

And they need to make the maze the same as the crafty one so it has function
Otherwise like every other attachment I have for the mighty it won't get used if it can't make the same quality vapour

Been just loving the new Crafty. I am able to pull off it like the Mighty without having the heat chamber drop on me. I noticed the vape gets real hot from the way I use it. I start at the bottom setting and always finish at max setting, with some aggressive pulls,, lol. With the water piece this thing just vapes like a champ. It’s a quick sprint of vapor, just like a mighty but in a small form factor.

Been just loving the new Crafty. I am able to pull off it like the Mighty without having the heat chamber drop on me. I noticed the vape gets real hot from the way I use it. I start at the bottom setting and always finish at max setting, with some aggressive pulls,, lol. With the water piece this thing just vapes like a champ. It’s a quick sprint of vapor, just like a mighty but in a small form factor.

How's the battery life?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back