Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Crafty by Storz and Bickel

I agree. And it's sort of disheartening that a vape that costs as much as this one, and is made by a company thats been around as long as Storz & Bickle, would have this sort of an issue. Great that folk that are handy electronically have an easy fix. But for someone like me this looks challenging.

Those fiddly little plastic tabs look like a challenge to get apart without breakage, I would meed my 4x reading glasses at least.:thumbsup:

Just make sure you order a filling attachment and brush as the new tight arses at S&B do not include them anymore, adding the plus to the vape is about the 3rd biggest change made to the vape...very disappointing, I was hoping for at least USB-C for a faster charge as it only has one battery.
Where is Laurel...oh the big fat lazy S&B is sitting on them.

Just make sure you order a filling attachment and brush as the new tight arses at S&B do not include them anymore, adding the plus to the vape is about the 3rd biggest change made to the vape...very disappointing, I was hoping for at least USB-C for a faster charge as it only has one battery.
Where is Laurel...oh the big fat lazy S&B is sitting on them.

I would be happy with the quicker heat up time and if it were to last longer than previous crafty’s. With a 3 year warranty I think I’d feel confident. Didn’t realize they cut a lot of the nice accessories out.

Crafty let me down again today. Driving home my battery died mid-session :(
Seems like if I don't charge it after each use, it doesn't work out. I refuse to buy a Mighty both because of the price, and because S&B does not care about their customers. Got my eye on one of those Boundless Teras...

Crafty let me down again today. Driving home my battery died mid-session :(
Seems like if I don't charge it after each use, it doesn't work out. I refuse to buy a Mighty both because of the price, and because S&B does not care about their customers. Got my eye on one of those Boundless Teras...
I like my mighty, but at near 18 months the flavour is not as good and the production of vapour is different
The led display is faded too now getting hard to see
I will put in for my warranty soon and hope for a new one to get hopefully the same time out of

Sorry to hear about your crafty
I stopped looking at the crafty once I got my HR Edge
It's great for on the bong or out and about
The extra battery over the F2 and much improved dosing caps make it an mvp
Gets a lot of use and tasty

I have a tera which is a great vape also, nice hitter and tastes good
It doesn't get used as much as others though

I like my mighty, but at near 18 months the flavour is not as good and the production of vapour is different
The led display is faded too now getting hard to see
I will put in for my warranty soon and hope for a new one to get hopefully the same time out of

Sorry to hear about your crafty
I stopped looking at the crafty once I got my HR Edge
It's great for on the bong or out and about
The extra battery over the F2 and much improved dosing caps make it an mvp
Gets a lot of use and tasty

I have a tera which is a great vape also, nice hitter and tastes good
It doesn't get used as much as others though

Hey thanks! I had not heard of the Edge until now, it looks very intriguing. I'll probably get something like this whenever my Crafty breaks down, or if I find some extra money. Best of luck with your Mighty replacement!

I remembered to charge my Crafty after each use past couple of days. It is an awesome and much needed vape when charged.
I wonder how hard it would be to just wire in an extra battery? Could just duct tape it to the side hehe

Hey thanks! I had not heard of the Edge until now, it looks very intriguing. I'll probably get something like this whenever my Crafty breaks down, or if I find some extra money. Best of luck with your Mighty replacement!

I remembered to charge my Crafty after each use past couple of days. It is an awesome and much needed vape when charged.
I wonder how hard it would be to just wire in an extra battery? Could just duct tape it to the side hehe
Above somewhere in this thread ages ago I posted a video of someone replacing the battery in a crafty diy and showing how to do it
So it is possible :)

After my first day with my Crafty +, I can say it’s going to be in my top three for vapes. It doesn’t knock my socks off like a mighty and that is due to battery endurance and LED display. Everything else is better though. Portability, easy to hold, actually feels almost too light. My wife thinks it’s neat, lol. If it holds up for the three year warranty it will be money well spent.

I read somewhere that if this happens, remove the bottom oven screen and clean out upside down with an iso soaked qtip where the screen used to seat, replace with a new screen and it should be back to normal.

I read somewhere that if this happens, remove the bottom oven screen and clean out upside down with an iso soaked qtip where the screen used to seat, replace with a new screen and it should be back to normal.

I've actually popped mine out, ruining it in the process, but the new screen was much better. lol Some report removing it without ruining it, or just clean it in place like you said. It fits in a tiny groove and is pretty easy to get back in, but tough to remove.

I clean the screen in place when I clean the unit

I haven't pulled it out to try and clean the oven floor though

I may try that, I also may just send it in in a month or so and go for a brand new replacement

If I can get at least 3 years out of it that's something

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back