Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Crafty by Storz and Bickel

How's the battery life?
I’ve only ran into a dead vape once. I usually do about 4 sessions then charge. I couldn’t compare it to an old crafty, never used one. It does have batter battery power than the fury though. It’s a great vape to have amongst others for sure. I couldn’t have this as my only vape though. Then again I consider myself a heavy user.

I’ve only ran into a dead vape once. I usually do about 4 sessions then charge. I couldn’t compare it to an old crafty, never used one. It does have batter battery power than the fury though. It’s a great vape to have amongst others for sure. I couldn’t have this as my only vape though. Then again I consider myself a heavy user.
4 sessions is not enough for my use, I think I've read six bowls people get?
That reminds me of the fury
The edge is much better than the F2 was
New crafty sounds better than its predecessor too
I usually carry a trate vape or two and the edge when I leave the house for extended periods of time
If I had got the crafty it was going to be one of these

You could get 6 bowls but at low temps. My sessions are usually two bowls so when I say 4 I’m starting at 353 and ending in 410 with two temp bumps. So really my session is more like two bowls. I would not recommend this vape to a heavy user if I new this would be there only vape. In my collection if vapes it happens to be one of favorite, next to Mighty.

The crafty sounds a lot like an edge. I think it might taste better though. I know my mighty tastes better than my edge. I expect the crafty will taste just like a mighty. But the edge is a nice versital little vape and doesn't taste bad.
Yea I almost got the edge knowing how much I liked the Fury 2. I thought the same as you and knew the vapor would be a notch better with the crafty. It’s definitely on par with the Mighty, maybe even a little less restrictive if that’s a thing on S&B models.

My only thing will be to see how long the crafty works and stays performing at the same quality
My mighty is on the down hill after not quite 18 months in flavour and performance
Mix with lack of CS and safety concerns addressed I gave it a pass
I think a nice new working one would be pretty good to use
Hopefully it stays working for you

I think my edge now tastes slightly better than my mighty
But that is probably due to the degradation of the mightys performance over time
I will get a better idea once I put in for a warranty claim for it
The edge has stayed the same since day one so far

I wonder if Randy at puffitup will do a breakdown on the new Crafty+ to see if it still has that dubious thermal fuse?

I wonder if Randy at puffitup will do a breakdown on the new Crafty+ to see if it still has that dubious thermal fuse?

I suspect it’s different and only because they offered the 3 year warranty. We shall see how they hold up. I’m sure there are plenty in the wild by now. I’m really liking mine and it’s the only one my wife will load lol. She only takes a few hits and doesn’t get to the gross tasting part. I think the flavor drop off is drastic on the S&B portables. Not a gripe just think it extracts fast (if you want it to) I like to think of it as like a plow just plowing through weed.

Fresh off work from the weekend feeling! Cheers Ents!
6E710D95-AF9E-4ED1-AE55-91D2717C913B.jpeg

Need to bring this thread alive again. I didn't see a separate Crafty+ thread.

Liking my Mighty, picked up the Crafty+ as my bring to work for morning "coffee" routine at 160 C. Sets a nice groove for me to fight the stress of the day. Dosing capsules have been great and donate them to friends, carrying a few sometimes.

A step in the right direction, now all we need is to get rid of the aluminium bowl and heater!
Gold plated copper,
1598959501236.png

I was tempted to buy a Plenty when they first came out and I had heard the battery would degrade after six months. It just depends on how deep your pockets are and on what you like. I was concerned about having to clean it too - it looked difficult and always having to buy the capsules. I probably shouldn’t comment too much, I don’t have one.

edit
I meant the Mighty.:BangHead:

Last edited:
A step in the right direction, now all we need is to get rid of the aluminium bowl and heater!
Gold plated copper,
View attachment 20852
At €30 international shipping too it would have to be pretty amazing
I considered one to test till I saw that

A little concerned about the copper underneath ever showing through too

Looks pretty and a nice thought, I would like to try one, but don't know if I will fork out atm to try and would think it be better if they used something besides copper

The freight might not look so bad if you upgrade to their S/S CU at the same time. :thumbsup:
But I have owned an expensive Peugeot and think the French should stick to bubble hash making...and Champagne!

The freight might not look so bad if you upgrade to their S/S CU at the same time. :thumbsup:
But I have owned an expensive Peugeot and think the French should stick to bubble hash making...and Champagne!
If I had a crafty I'd consider that idea
It looked better on the crafty in Troy's videos than the mighty
Btw has anyone seen anything from him lately? Been a while between videos afaik

Hi everyone, sorry for the long hiatus from my vaporent family. My computer went down right around the Covid shut down. I have a new PC now! Yay me. I also have a new cellphone and absolutely hate the android keyboard. Anyway I have 100 hours on my crafty + and thought I'd let you guys know how I feel about it now. It's still a top tier portable in my book, Id get a Mighty over it any day though. Because the battery. I get 3 sessions out of it before I need to charge again. Such a pain in the ass if I forget to. At least I have other vapes that can fill the void. My sessions start at 365, 385 and finish in 410. It's about 10 minutes each session through a water piece. It chugs a long juts fine. The Mighty would last a day or two though. Crafty is a charge every day.
Screenshot_20200916-100307_Gallery.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back