Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Cranberry extract and how different vaping fluids perform and dwell in your glass

Do you vape through anything except pure water?

• Total voters
I clean my bongs every day or two
LJ in water to keep glass clean

Oil builds up on the glass very quickly fogging it and growing stuff without LJ and cleaning regularly

After two or 3 GH through a bong the glass gets globs almost like dabbing
Looks nasty after a couple days

Water grows stuff in a couple days visibly
Probably by end of day really.

Be interested to see how you compare the ce to LJ @LesPlenty for effectiveness etc

OK, so the cranberry and citric acid keep the glass cleaner for longer and makes the bong easier to rinse than straight lemon juice.
The following pic is the same bong as pictured above, last page, with 2 full days of hard use (by my standards...just think plenty),
IMG_20200625_010520.jpg

See where the arrow points?
That part would usually be covered by a thick blob of yellow poop if I went more than a day with lemon juice alone.
So I like the cranberry and citric acid to get me the 1 bong a day cleaning with my 2 bongs running at once regime.
Is it worth the extra money...probably not but I will keep using it until my stocks are gone and then we will see if it is really warranted...if I buy more, maybe!

Anything over 20 degrees starts growing floaties
Heated by a gas heater for feeding C02 to above plants, rarely above 22 C, usually 14 to 20 as a rule!(little penguin country)

summer I expect.
Summer means 22C without having to use the heater! Summer days here rarely top 20c (68f) here, keeps the tourists out!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back