Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Cultivation Q and A

I always start my clones(mostly) or seeds(rarely) in a mini plastic greenhouse that are usually available at most nurseries, you always want to see the clear plastic walls misty but not forming droplets. When I transplant them into my main growing area, if the humidity is low, I will place open containers with water in the grow room with the plants and spray the walls(panda film) with a fine mist of water along with the plants each day just before the lights turn on.:thumbsup:

I've never actually tried this for humidifying a grow area but it's theoretically sound: You could build a passive "shotgun" humidifier by drilling a bunch of 1/4" holes all over some kind of container and filling it with damp chunky perlite, placing it so that air can flow all around it, and misting it regularly. Would have to adjust the volume of perlite based on the area you're humidifying. I know that a few inches in the bottom of a rubbermaid tub keeps the rest of the tub up in the 90%RH range ;)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back