Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Dabado Bolt Pro 2

BD9

Leaf Dawg
To be honest, I know three facts about dab rigs and all 5 of them are wrong. :hmm::confused:

But, this thing looks great. $199.99

https://dabadovaporizers.com/collections/bolts/products/boltpro2

The Dabado Bolt Pro 2 looks and feels very similar to the original Bolt Pro. The battery base is ergonomic and fits perfectly in my (average-sized) hand. The Bolt Pro 2 feels like a high-end, well-manufactured product. I dropped it a few times (without the glass) and didn’t notice any damage. This thing is solid.

The main difference between the Bolt Pro 2 and the original Bolt Pro is that this upgraded model features a digital display screen. You can really do much with it, but it does display the temperature which is extremely useful. Let’s be honest, once you take a monster dab hit it’s possible that you’ll forget what temperature you set this thing to, so it’s always good to have a reminder.

The Bolt Pro 2 also features a removable heating element. You most likely won’t have to worry about it, but if you do end up needing to replace it then it’s very easy.

It reminds me, in looks, like a cross over between the Dr. Dabber Boost (which retails for $160) and the Dr. Dabber Switch ($400). The difference lies in the fact that the battery on the Dabado is replaceable... which is a nice feature. In fact it looks like all the parts in it are replaceable. Not something you'll find in the Dr. Dabber products.

It reminds me, in looks, like a cross over between the Dr. Dabber Boost (which retails for $160) and the Dr. Dabber Switch ($400). The difference lies in the fact that the battery on the Dabado is replaceable... which is a nice feature. In fact it looks like all the parts in it are replaceable. Not something you'll find in the Dr. Dabber products.

I wonder if leaks or clogs will be an issue. From little bits and pieces that I have read there seem to be issues with leaking and clogging on most units like this.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back