Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Dablamp

I just pulled down my spare broken unit and found it uses 4x18650 batteries (no wonder the unit goes so long between charges) that only require 3x Philips head screws to be removed to gain access so an easy battery swap when needed.
1662530590013.jpg

1662531355480.jpg

Use code Dablamp10 to get an even better price,
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KS3B9Q...KX0DER&qid=1635817886&s=merchant-items&sr=1-2

Last edited:
Dablamp has been busy, they are releasing a herb attachment for the unit, pictures to follow.
There will also be a new color available soon, Chameleon,
1667464748464.png

Any idea what the car is? I have not seen one driving around Tasmania.
The Dablamp is also available from Grass City for just under US$200!

Last edited:
The good guys and gals at Dablamp were nice enough to send me one of the new colour units along with the herb attachment to try out.
I thought I would share my first bowl of herb with you peeps to show what you are in for. If you have used a VC with an IH you will have some idea. The Dablamp herb chamber looks like a double-sized VC but has a screw-on cap that does not click. I loaded up the bowl, screwed on the cap and turned the unit on to heat at its green(mid) temperature and slowly pulled on the glass until I saw vapor forming and double clicked to stop heating when I did as the herb head has a lot of mass. I had a very nice full flavoured toke. I waited a minute or 2 then did the same op again and was met with a huge great tasting cloud that caught me off guard a bit...nice. I tried one more repeat and got vapor but it was now the almost burnt popcorn taste. No char but the load was well-done, see pic,
1670567841024.jpg

Shown here with a VC to give you an idea of the oven size...just about perfect for 2 puffs and you can see the helix the air has to travel thru before it gets to the load for a nice mix of conduction and convection!
1670567841009.jpg

For a first herb bowl, I am impressed as I was not expecting to be this good stock, let the real testing begin!

The good guys and gals at Dablamp were nice enough to send me one of the new colour units along with the herb attachment to try out.
I thought I would share my first bowl of herb with you peeps to show what you are in for. If you have used a VC with an IH you will have some idea. The Dablamp herb chamber looks like a double-sized VC but has a screw-on cap that does not click. I loaded up the bowl, screwed on the cap and turned the unit on to heat at its green(mid) temperature and slowly pulled on the glass until I saw vapor forming and double clicked to stop heating when I did as the herb head has a lot of mass. I had a very nice full flavoured toke. I waited a minute or 2 then did the same op again and was met with a huge great tasting cloud that caught me off guard a bit...nice. I tried one more repeat and got vapor but it was now the almost burnt popcorn taste. No char but the load was well-done, see pic,
View attachment 42761
Shown here with a VC to give you an idea of the oven size...just about perfect for 2 puffs and you can see the helix the air has to travel thru before it gets to the load for a nice mix of conduction and convection!
View attachment 42760
For a first herb bowl, I am impressed as I was not expecting to be this good stock, let the real testing begin!
That's impressive for a herb unit on a dab rig
Good thinking
They may have solved the dab/herb dual rig conundrum
Look forward to further feedback

I have found the lowest setting (blue) to be the easiest 'no think' way to use the herb bowl. I start the heating session and wait until I see vapor then start pulling slowly past the beep until the vapor stops. Great flavor with a decent cloud. I wait until the metal is at touchable temp then repeat the process for a bigger cloud but not as terpy but still very good.
The abv is pretty even and well done,
1670665803649.jpg

Below are 2 bowls of single puffs done after the heater had finished heating the load before pulling until no vapor, the left side ABV was at the low (blue) setting and the almost combustion on the right was at the medium setting (green), I did not try the red (high) setting as that would have combusted for sure,
1670665803657.jpg

That right-hand side bowl sure did get the toes curling and left me on cloud 9 for a while.
The Roffu filling funnel fits the Dablamp pretty well (a bit of wobble) for clean loading,
1670665803640.jpg

Early testing still for me but I would say Dablamp did a fair bit of testing as this really does work well.
Another reason to grab a Daplamp for sure!
:cheers:

Last edited:
Senior stoner review of the DabLamp, he muddles his way thru the review but does show how the herb attachment goes,

I have been very impressed at how well the flower mode works.

One of the first reviews on the herb attachment that now comes with the Dablamp, the herb cap works like a large VapCap without a click...in other words...very well!
Use code Dablamp10 to get an even better price,
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KS3B9Q...KX0DER&qid=1635817886&s=merchant-items&sr=1-2
Great value proper dual-use device for about $200 when the code is used. :thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back