Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Great questions, I totally failed to show off everything (had a "surprise, you're moving!" scenario come up)

The glass mouthpiece pulls out and is easily cleaned. The silicon "screen" also pulls out and can be scraped or soaked.
I usually scrape it a few times and try to dab whatever I can before giving up and ISO rinsing.

The little gaskets/rings that seal the glass mouthpiece/tube with the body of the unit were prone to falling out in the beta units (and a royal PITA to put back in)
The production unit hasn't had that problem at all yet.

Concentrate doesn't drip from the coil itself to the threaded base. The coil portion is completely sealed. Unless you were asking if it got to the base from the outter surface of the coil - in which case - yes, just a bit (probably because I was high as giraffe balls). The base of the coil doesn't look fancy at all, totally soakable.

Hello everyone,

We are very excited to announce a new giveaway with your choice of either winning the Alternate (dry-herb vaporizer) or the Dabox (wax/concentrate)

Wax Or Dry Herb? You Choose What You Want To Win!

If You Win The Contest, You Can Have

1 * DABOX WAX VAPORIZER

**OR**

1 * ALTERNATE DRY HERB VAPORIZER

**PLUS:**

1 * VIVANT BRANDING T-SHIRT

1 * ROLLING TRAY

1 * SONY 18650 VTC BATTERY

choose-your-prize.png

Visit the link below to enter for a chance to win! Good luck.

https://vivant.store/blogs/promotion
What is the flavor like?

How much will the price be?

maH of the battery?

What is the flavor like?

How much will the price be?

maH of the battery?
ataxian, I've moved your post here from the contest section cause the question is better suited here. :smile:

The price Vivant is charging for this unit is $59.99. And per their info on their site, the battery is 1500 mAh.

As for the flavor profile; you'll have to hear from someone who's tried it. :biggrin:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back