Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

Happy Thanksgiving Dabpress friends and Asylum members! This has been a great year for Dabpress, and I hope also our customers. We really appreciate your business and patience while dealing with this small company growing to serve the world.

As many of you know our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale is for 10% off orders of $399 or more, so this would include all of our AIO units (bj3t33, bj3t33 pro, bj6t35, hr10t35v). Our plate kits and caged kits likely won't come in under the $399 mark without adding on a few accessories and tools.

Some quick holiday pricing on common AIO presses and accessories to help you decide in your purchase. This pricing is good through the end of this month when using coupon code DABPRESS-10 during checkout -

$38.70 - pm4007s - 2x4" Rectangle Pre-press mold for 10-14g+ buds

$18 - bt37n24 - 2x4" 25pc 37u nylon filters for Hash/Sift

$18 - bt90n24 - 2x4" 25pc 90u nylon filters for Buds (also works with cylinder pre-press)

$33.33 - dt1 - Bamboo case with silicone mat, tools for collecting, silicone containers

$404 - bj3t33 - 3-ton drip tech Rosin Press bundle that includes cylinder pre-press mold and 40pc 160u filters (Choose bundle option on product page) - Well suited to <7g buds or <10g hash

$440 - bj3t33 pro - 3-ton drip tech Pro Rosin Press bundle that includes cylinder pre-press mold and 40pc 160u filters (Choose bundle option on product page) - Well suited to <7g buds or <10g hash

$450 - bj6t35 - 6-ton Rosin Press bundle that includes cylinder pre-press mold, 40pc 160u filters, and the dab toolkit (Choose bundle option on product page) - Well suited to <14g buds or <21g hash

$449* - hr10t35v - 10-ton drip tech Rosin Press **** $80 - Required Strongway Pump with gauge sold separately from Amazon or Northern Tool and Equipment (this pump is generally sent ground which may take longer in transit than the press) - Well suited to <21g buds or <28g hash

We hope you'll choose our model that is right for your budget!
I must comment?
4 my lifestyle perfect!

Here is a little showcase and how-to using the hr10t35v with strongway pump utilizing driptech, showing advantages and disadvantages of using no parchment paper.

This rosin I made during this video will make your nose tingle and burn it has a lot of terpenes! Organic indoor dutch passion auto ultimate colas farmers trim. 10g squish.

I do hope you enjoy

Great vid @psychonaut. :thumbsup: Lol... you make it look so easy. I've got to say I really like the idea of being able to tilt the press.

Thanks Mom. It's really as easy as it looks! I've never pressed with drip tech until this week. I was surprised even at how convenient it was using no parchment. The mess it makes and lower yields using that method were a little disappointing but the collection was a lot easier.

I've got a lot of thoughts on making the most of this method but already pressed 35g so gotta vape some of this rosin and think about it :biggrin:

Have been looking at this press

was looking at both these trying to see which is best design

https://www.dabpress.com/products/dp-hr10t35-hydraulic-ram-rosin-press-kits

https://www.dabpress.com/products/3x5-mini-hydraulic-rosin-heat-press-machine-strongway-hand-pump

want good yields....

nice video :)

Thanks!

I feel that the hr10t35v is the better design for a couple of reasons -

Driptech capability
Repairs are more simple and streamlined, the cylinder specifically can be removed without many tools or effort.
Location of cylinder means the hydraulics are all contained underneath your pressing plates

The hr10t35 beats out the hr10t35v in size. The hr10t35v was designed and developed after the hr10t35 so there was a bit more thought put into the hr10t35v like integrated magnets, driptech, etc.

Both units are great, if I were to steer anyone towards a new 10-ton press it has to be the hr10t35v for the simple fact it's cheaper, and has more function.

Here's an overview video I did of the press to hopefully answer any questions folks might have.

Last edited:
Wow, I just did some shopping around for different presses due to not being able to get the pump here in Aus and some of the prices out there are ridiculous, I could get this and maybe the following would work?;
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Heavy-D...=item41cb302907:g:A0kAAOSwOyZZcroQ:rk:15:pf:0
5a79c0055406f716413426.JPG

And have a new tool for the workshop!

No, they give you a link to get a Strongway pump from planet America Amazon!

I found this;
$80 - Required Strongway Pump with gauge sold separately from Amazon or Northern Tool and Equipment (this pump is generally sent ground which may take longer in transit than the press) - Well suited to <21g buds or <28g hash

Last edited:
I read that in the post @LesPlenty but when I originally looked at the other press and a couple similar they had you could pair it with a pump they had which they sold for 150 but when paired it was 100

I am not sure if they no longer carry this pump or if the specs are actually different for the drip tech press

I saved the pump you just posted at any rate for future if needed

We do carry cp390 pump for $150, it's a great quality pump with no gauge that has 3/8" NPT couplers. It will work great however the gauge to pair with this pump is about $250ish USD!

It would require some special instructions to the factory to include the correct 3/8" couplers.

@LesPlenty that pump does seem like it would work, I would really like to know if that's a 1/4" NPT fitting on the end of the hose. If not we do include both male and female couplers with the hr10t35v so if you can remove the fitting on the end of the hose and replace it with what we include with the press, that would make sure the hose pairs with the cylinder on the press.

Have you all looked at any of the other sellers such as in the UK on ebay to see if they can ship to your country?

I've been doing a lot of shopping online in AUS trying to find a compatible pump, I havent given up yet but I am reaching the end of my road in research. We need a good AUS hydraulic supplier help perhaps?

cp390 will pair to hr10t35v using 3/8" NPT couplers like what we used on hr10t35 mini stainless steel rosin press. hr10t35v comes with 1/4" NPT (ZG) couplers from the factory but they can install 3/8" NPT to pair to cp390 pump for you by special request (I can help initiate this).

If you wanna gauge to put on cp390 pump, here is the link. It is ENERPAC brand and is easily found internationally, Model # GA45GC ($201 currently on Amazon USA) -

https://www.enerpac.com/en-gb/pressure-and-force-gauges/pressure-gauge/GA45GC

Some Australia ENERPAC distributors to contact regarding procurement of GA45GC gauge -

https://www.enerpac.com/en-us/distributors?postalCode=&country=Australia&radius=1000

Blackwoods in AUS seem to be a major distributor - https://www.blackwoods.com.au/

images

You connect this gauge assembly to the end of cp390 pump, and then connect hose to end of this assembly (use of teflon tape on all threads to prevent leaking). Done.

So for this reason, the gauge of $200+ USD, it's why we've changed to 1/4" NPT fitting from the strongway pump. We are nearly confident that strongway pump with gauge ($80 USD) if able to import to your country will beat the price of cp390 + GA45GC ($350+ USD to build)

Last edited:
I might get the 10 ton press complete?
Look’s like it will be great 4 a green house.
DABPRESS = CIVILIZED

Great 4 a green house and 4 your house too! It will fit on a counter top 2x2' space though I always suggest a work table so your pump doesn't scratch your furniture.

My wife doesn’t like me 2 make BHO SHATTER so I buy ROSIN.
Your PRESS make living CIVILIZED possible!

You have a good wife! Making BHO requires a lot of safety measures and equipment. It's not legal to produce here at home in Colorado without a license. Making rosin is the fastest oil extraction for home patients, better for home growers. I agree it's way civilized my friend!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back