Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

psychonaut

Florist
Company Rep
Hello all! We are a rosin press plate manufacturer based in Shenzen China. We offer a range of rosin press plates, kits and accessories.

Our Official Webstore - https://www.dabpress.com

For rosineers looking to build their own DIY Hydraulic Rosin Press, we offer plate kits ranging from 3x3" - 4x7" to pair with your shop press.

diy-pid-temperature-controller-kit-dabpress-4-min_1024x1024.jpg

Rosineers wanting a caged frame for their plates, we offer them in 3x5", 3x7", and 2.5x7" x2 (quad plates)

rp37-dp-dabpress-rosin-dab-machine-yield-dabpress-rp37-3-min_1024x1024.jpg

For rosineers looking to save space yet still demanding heavy duty performance, we offer AIO (All-in-One) Hydraulic Rosin Press Kits, equipped in both bottle jack and hydraulic cylinder (hydraulic pump sold seperately) form factors.

dabpress-rosin-press-kits-hyraulic-cylinder-ram-6-ton-pressure_1024x1024.jpg

We also have a number of pre-press molds to help rosineers with their workflow and improve yields.

pm3015r-dark-grey-pre-press-mold-amazon-ebay-on-sale-cheap-3_2_1024x1024.jpg

It is our goal to provide high quality rosin press plates, kits and accessories for a reasonable price.

Thank you for your interest in our products! I am here to answer questions and offer support.

Hello VA members!

Next week we will be releasing our newest rosin press which incorporates many features rosineers have been requesting. We are excited to present you our latest offering.

Some features of our new release dp-bj3t33

Platens made of anodized 6061 aluminum
Perfect alignment of platens
Dual insulation layers on platens of bamboo and FR4 material
500W Single PID powers dual heaters (one temp setting for both platens)
3x3" raised pressing surface area
Machine grade linear bearings designed for constant use
Frame made of 6061 Aluminum
Food grade materials used for frame and platens
3-tons of pressure delivered with bottle jack
Suggested use with 1-7g of flower
Drip tech capability by tilting unit and resting at 45 degrees
Unit height 20"

This unit will be available next week on our official webstore. As Roger promised, the price will be $399. The quality of bearings that were eventually used in the unit increased the production cost by a decent bit but it was more important to keep the promise on the price. Maybe in the future we'll try and not guess at prices until the prototype is fully tested ;)

We hope you enjoy a peek at our upcoming offering!

mmexport1538106085189.jpg

mmexport1538106049408.jpg

mmexport1538106062261.jpg

mmexport1538106035950.jpg

This unit will also be offered in a bundle along with our dp-pm3015r cylinder pre-press mold and 40pc 160u rosin filters for $429.

This is such GREAT value for money! Roger is amazing in how quickly he’s been able to bring so many high-quality rosin presses to market. And with this latest All-in-Wonder, DabPress now has an AIO unit to match any aspiring rosineer’s budget & bud supply. For those with more space & more flowers for squishing, their caged plates to pair with your own 12-20 ton shop press is the best deal going. Like the AIOs, they’re available in range of sizes and all of them are easily more than half the price of the competitions caged plates with similar specifications and materials, that I’ve seen online. I really tried to find something that was close but failed miserably.

I know DabPress has yet another unit that in the works, though I’m not sure exactly what it is, I’m pretty sure it will serve a segment of the market that’s currently being overcharged and underserved. It’s Roger’s after-sales CS that really adds value for his customers and that word-of-mouth online is gonna serve DabPress well. More folks are discovering that top-quality solvent-free concentrates can be made at home, but don’t have the $2-3000 initial investment most presses go for. Well, DabPress has removed the primary barrier to entry folks.

We are offering 2 new units, one will release next week dp-bj3t33 (pictured above), and dp-hr10t35v which will also incorporate drip tech capability (forward tilting), it will have a 10-ton cylinder powered by a 10-ton hydraulic pump (sold separately), 3x5" plates. We've suggested to pair it with the affordable Strongway 10-ton pump with gauge (Item #46278). That pump is easily procured on Amazon or Northern Tool and Equipment for $80 USD shipped. I do not yet have pictures or pricing on dp-hr10t35v model but it is due to release sometime in late October of this year or November, but before the holiday season. Once I have news I will share it here!

Dear Santa,

I’ve been very good this year considering I’ve got 2 teenage boys. They are still alive.
I would like a Dabpress rosin press & my body weight in sticky dank flowers. Please.

I love you,
pixel jockey

PS - There are more cookies in the cabinet above the microwave. Help yourself!

Good morning Asylum members!

dp-bj3t33 is now available on the official webstore! The price as promised is $399 for the AIO unit itself.

https://www.dabpress.com/collections/hydraulic-rosin-heat-presses/products/3x3-dp-bj3t33-small-rosin-heat-press-machine-driptech-intergrated

We are shipping a container to US with a large quantity of this model rosin press which should reach US warehouse in 20 days. In the meantime customers can purchase from the official webstore and use DHL Worldwide Express shipping for speedy transit around the globe.

dp-bj3t33 -

rosin-press-cheap-dab-press-machine-for-sale_1024x1024.jpg

Choose to bundle this press with the cylinder pre-press mold and rosin filters for $449

We also have a Pro version of this press which utilizes a dual PID system like our standard rosin plate kits to control temperatures of each platen independently. This unit is $50 more at $449.

https://www.dabpress.com/collections/hydraulic-rosin-heat-presses/products/3-ton-hydraulic-jack-rosin-press-dp-bj3t33-pro

dp-bj3t33 Pro -

dabpress-small-rosin-press_1024x1024.jpg

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Hey @psychonaut thanks for the information about this killer new AIO. I’m very happy to see that Roger was able to implement a solid solution to the for the upper legs used in drip-tech, considering it was already a production model when I whinged and moaned about them sticking out. I really do think that it will be so much easier for storage or if one simply chooses not to go drip-tech, it makes a great value even more appealing. And attaching them for a drippy squishing looks like it’ll take a minute or two maybe. Tell Roger “Thank you!”

Hey @psychonaut thanks for the information about this killer new AIO. I’m very happy to see that Roger was able to implement a solid solution to the for the upper legs used in drip-tech, considering it was already a production model when I whinged and moaned about them sticking out. I really do think that it will be so much easier for storage or if one simply chooses not to go drip-tech, it makes a great value even more appealing. And attaching them for a drippy squishing looks like it’ll take a minute or two maybe. Tell Roger “Thank you!”

Yes indeed! I was happy to see incremental disassembly for the end-user to place in storage or fit into a case for travel, not to mention you may not always need them attached.

As you know, the feedback, suggestions and requests of the rosin community (and even those who are not yet in the tech) that have assisted us greatly in delivering these units. Roger has handled all of the design and stress testing. This unit expresses the top of our line at this point, as far as features and build.

This morning I needed to squish some daytime meds, so also decided it was a good time to do a lil comparison.

How does pressure affect the color and yields of rosin?

I have some autoxtreme that's been in cure for about 3 or 4 months now, really smooth, just not super duper potent. The bigger pheno had way better buds. I broke the buds down into 0.25-0.75g chunks and pre-pressed them in the pm3015r cylinder pre-press mold, using the 160u rosin filter sleeve bt160n cut down to about 3" Stuffed each filter with 5g of buds and pressed them separately. Both pressings were done at the same temperature 200F, for the same amount of time 3m. My pressing room was is very cold right now, right about 35F when I powered on the hr10t35 press.

35n4whv.jpg

* The first press was done at 2500 PSI on the Strongway pump which calculates to 2833 PSI if my math is right (167kg/cm2 * 18.46 (cylinder) = 3083kg = 6800lb / 1.75" dia puck = 2.40 sq/in = 2833 PSI on the puck)

The rosin was a fair bit darker as you can see, 5g in 0.51g out, 10.2%​

nmg938.jpg

* The second press was done at 2000 PSI on the strongway gauge, which calculates to 2300 PSI on the puck.

The rosin color was a couple shades lighter at least, 5g in 0.52 out, 10.4%​

2emhoqp.jpg

The pressing on the left is the higher pressure of the two.

2wmeu69.jpg

In this particular test it is clear to me that using less pressure is more beneficial.

Last edited:
This morning I needed to squish some daytime meds, so also decided it was a good time to do a lil comparison.

How does pressure affect the color and yields of rosin?

I have some autoxtreme that's been in cure for about 3 or 4 months now, really smooth, just not super duper potent. The bigger pheno had way better buds. I broke the buds down into 0.25-0.75g chunks and pre-pressed them in the pm3015r cylinder pre-press mold, using the 160u rosin filter sleeve bt160n cut down to about 3" Stuffed each filter with 5g of buds and pressed them separately. Both pressings were done at the same temperature 200F, for the same amount of time 3m. My pressing room was is very cold right now, right about 35F when I powered on the hr10t35 press.

35n4whv.jpg

* The first press was done at 2500 PSI on the Strongway pump which calculates to 2833 PSI if my math is right (167kg/cm2 * 18.46 (cylinder) = 3083kg = 6800lb / 1.75" dia puck = 2.40 sq/in = 2833 PSI on the puck)

The rosin was a fair bit darker as you can see, 5g in 0.51g out, 10.2%​

nmg938.jpg

* The second press was done at 2000 PSI on the strongway gauge, which calculates to 2300 PSI on the puck.

The rosin color was a couple shades lighter at least, 5g in 0.52 out, 10.4%​

2emhoqp.jpg

The pressing on the left is the higher pressure of the two.

2wmeu69.jpg

In this particular test it is clear to me that using less pressure is more beneficial.
I’m so primitive!
Love your tech!

.2% difference in yield isn't much and its kind of a stretch to derive any insight into yield vs pressure from these two examples....no?

.2% is kind of down in the noise a bit and can come from a number of different factors, don't you think?

Thanks for posting your test cases and results....very helpful.

Cheers

.2% difference in yield isn't much and its kind of a stretch to derive any insight into yield vs pressure from these two examples....no?

.2% is kind of down in the noise a bit and can come from a number of different factors, don't you think?

Thanks for posting your test cases and results....very helpful.

Cheers

No problem, glad to share any and all results!

More pressure should equal more yields up to a point. That press went against my gut, I guess there was either more stem or trim left on those buds, I would have thought there would have been at least a little bit more rosin. As you said, there are a lot of factors. The only way to really do a proper test on this would be to split a cola equally down the middle and press each as you're sampling the same exact bud. I suspect even then there could be some discrepancies but a scientist who's so inclined I'm sure could make it work! =)

The color is the most telling part about the pressure, people will ask "Am I using too much pressure?" and they are really cranking down to try and get yields. So, in a way, it's important to know that you can alter the quality of your product by overdoing it, and to what extent is it worth it? I'd have been just as happy I think pressing both at 2300 PSI or possibly even less.

I made a lot of crumble and shatter with BHO however purging was important.
THE Press is da FUTURE & da FUTURE is NOW.

ROSIN $20/gram is my method 4 now?

But the question, BHO or Rosin, what do you prefer? You got some killer prices delivered, enjoy those dabs!

The color is the most telling part about the pressure, people will ask "Am I using too much pressure?" and they are really cranking down to try and get yields. So, in a way, it's important to know that you can alter the quality of your product by overdoing it, and to what extent is it worth it? I'd have been just as happy I think pressing both at 2300 PSI or possibly even less.
Thanks for clarifying that for those of us who are still on the sidelines! I think I was drawing the same conclusion as @Baron23 that you were referring to yields, and you are but differently. Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge freely, as always!

No problem, glad to share any and all results!

More pressure should equal more yields up to a point. That press went against my gut, I guess there was either more stem or trim left on those buds, I would have thought there would have been at least a little bit more rosin. As you said, there are a lot of factors. The only way to really do a proper test on this would be to split a cola equally down the middle and press each as you're sampling the same exact bud. I suspect even then there could be some discrepancies but a scientist who's so inclined I'm sure could make it work! =)

But the question, BHO or Rosin, what do you prefer? You got some killer prices delivered, enjoy those dabs!
It da price delivered 2 my front door.
My BHO was OK 4 me?
The young guns said i need to try ROSIN.
I like ROSIN better 4 Flavor.
Latter i wii get a press?
4 now I just buy it!

Thanks for clarifying that for those of us who are still on the sidelines! I think I was drawing the same conclusion as @Baron23 that you were referring to yields, and you are but differently. Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge freely, as always!

Yeah sorry I think the header for the information was a little misleading. I enjoy disclosure even when it goes against my own judgement or experience. I will have to do more tests, but actually having similar yields between those two squishes gives me a baseline to lower the pressure and see how much the yields suffer (if they do?) After talking with a member on another forum they were stating how 1k PSI was giving them the best compromise between yield, flavor and color, and also pressing for a much shorter time (90 seconds).

I havent tossed a batch of rosin in forever so luckily with all these tests the results have been worthwhile :thumbsup:

Yeah sorry I think the header for the information was a little misleading. I enjoy disclosure even when it goes against my own judgement or experience. I will have to do more tests, but actually having similar yields between those two squishes gives me a baseline to lower the pressure and see how much the yields suffer (if they do?) After talking with a member on another forum they were stating how 1k PSI was giving them the best compromise between yield, flavor and color, and also pressing for a much shorter time (90 seconds).

I havent tossed a batch of rosin in forever so luckily with all these tests the results have been worthwhile :thumbsup:
What press should I get?
New Tech 4 me?

What press should I get?
New Tech 4 me?

How much are you looking to press at once? Typically I recommend for the casual rosineer to look at our dp-bj3t33 unit, which has 3x3" plates and 3 tons of pressure. This little unit is great for pressing <7g of flower at a time. For a more serious dabber, our 6 or 10-ton units are also great options allowing you to press <14g on the 6-ton, and <28g on the 10-ton. Pressing hash/sift instead of flower is more demanding of plate size than pressure as you take a much more gentle approach to applying pressure, and far less pressure is needed.

We also have a variety of different sized plate and caged plate kits which are to be paired with a shop press, for the workshop rosineer.

I'd be glad to help you make a choice when the time is right for you!

--------------------

Now regarding the upcoming dp-hr10t35v unit.

Last night I was able to get a glimpse of the hr10t35v unit prototype. It began stress testing yesterday. I will find out if I can share these pictures however, I will say right off the bat it looks very similar to the bj3t33 with the exception that it has a hydraulic cylinder instead of a bottle jack. We have sourced a high quality Chinese cylinder to pair with this unit. The bottom of the frame itself is more robust on this unit to accommodate the heavier duty pressure. It looks to be a little shorter and I'm almost positive it weighs less due to the hydraulic system and the fluid stored in the pump.

Right after the prototype was developed, Roger has already began looking into the aesthetics. He is hoping to pretty it up some, as springs are not as easy on the eyes for Roger.

It was confirmed that this unit is scheduled for release mid November. It will also have coupling compatibility with both the 3/8" NPT dp-cp390 pump, as well as the 1/4" ZG Strongway 10-ton pump with gauge.

I don't wanna say flagship, but this may actually be the dabpress AIO flagship unit as it's going to have heavy duty power plus all the technologies that rosineers have been requesting from us through the year.

Thank you all for your feedback, input, and criticisms. It is helping us grow to better serve you, our customer.

Here is an unboxing review of our latest release dp-bj3t33 AIO rosin press with integrated drip tech capabilities. This review was provided to us by our customer.

First Batches will reach America Warehouse at the end of next month. This will speed up delivery to North American customers. As always in the meantime products not already in US will ship out DHL Express from the factory in China. 2-5 business days delivery time for Int'l shipments.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back