Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

@psychonaut does your SiC Halo dish fit the Dabpress Hybrid nail?
I just got some cheap quartz dishes to suit a Chinese Hybrid and it fits my Dnail Slim series great. It might be a nice upgrade to Dabpress Nail owners if the SiC did fit.
Option B fits the Dnail,

@LesPlenty unfortunately not as the halo is 27mm wide and the hybrid dish is 25mm. Those dishes you linked may work with our hybrid enail base. The center hole is level on ours, some are raised to accommodate a longer base stem?

Roger will have extras available for customers who need them when theirs break on our hybrid enail. We do include 1pc extra with the kit!

P.S. I have been sampling my new flower and the vapor production is quite a bit higher than my last flower, so I expect to see some golden goodness very soon, I am so excited! My pm30r is going to get a workout then onto pm40r. Thinking about just pressing it all into rosin once I am satisfied with the cure, and hang onto about 7g flower per.

I still haven't washed my trim, I think I'm just going to combine the 2 varieties as I know it'll just make the hash better! Maybe tonight if I got time.

unfortunately not as the halo is 27mm wide and the hybrid dish is 25mm.
I would not think the width would matter, mainly the center post height would be the issue, it would have been a cheap way to get into SiC by adding the DNail Halo SiC dish to your hybrid, oh well, sounds like your dish nut would be too high anyway.

I would not think the width would matter, mainly the center post height would be the issue, it would have been a cheap way to get into SiC by adding the DNail Halo SiC dish to your hybrid, oh well, sounds like your dish nut would be too high anyway.

Actually the width is the limitaton. If you see in the picture the dish sits in the base so if the width is more than 25mm it won't fit in the titanium base (this base is also the titanum nail if you remove the dish and prefer dabbing on Ti.

1571152869850.png

I see, said the blind man to the deaf boy!
I did not realize the Ti dish held the quartz, too bad.

I see, said the blind man to the deaf boy!
I did not realize the Ti dish held the quartz, too bad.
I knew this saying as
"I see said the blind man to the deaf dog in the dark room"....

I wonder if the nails sold with the quartz dishes from the gate would fit a halo sic

I got some of those quartz dishes too for my dnail and I likey so far

I wonder if the nails sold with the quartz dishes from the gate would fit a halo sic

This is the first time I have seen one with the Ti cup as the dish holder, a good idea...in theory!

Got my new collection tool today and it looks and feels great, I grabbed some old used parchment paper and managed to scrape up a bit of missed rosin.
IMG_20191024_140541.jpg

It is about 3 or 4mm wider than the Dabpress chisel and is also non-sharp, great buying.

I have been harvesting for the last 3 days and had a collection of little buds I couldn't be bothered drying,

IMG_20191029_160536.jpg

So not all experiments work out, I did not even get any pressure on the gauge and liquid started to flow,

IMG_20191029_161340.jpg

I just chucked it all in with the bubble hash pile and wiped up the mess with some leaves.

I have been harvesting for the last 3 days and had a collection of little buds I couldn't be bothered drying,

View attachment 14176

So not all experiments work out, I did not even get any pressure on the gauge and liquid started to flow,

View attachment 14177

I just chucked it all in with the bubble hash pile and wiped up the mess with some leaves.
Yea that stuff will be good for bubble or feco
I feco the leftover bubble material too

That water must have some pressure like hydraulics

Maybe not dry enough is partly what burst my bags too
I guess that 62-69 is necessary for squishing

Love the crystal on those leaves
Wow mate you growing nice weed :)

Be great for bubble and or feco

So I tried a 13g squish yesterday and that was a pain to get between the plates too (might have fit better if I pre-pressed harder), the puck went sideways a bit,

IMG_20191112_180358.jpg

Squished it out to about a 3.5" puck instead of the usual 2.5"!

IMG_20191112_162709.jpg

Forgot to crop legs.
Did not blow out any plant material at all, just a bigger ununiform puck.
Got just over 2 grams of rosin,
Alien baby about to leave the chest,
IMG_20191112_180504.jpg

You can see my SJK IH in the background, this is its new home, 2 seconds of a collection tool in there and the rosin wipes off it clean onto a silicon mat for rolling up and placing in a silicon puck, best way yet to get all the rosin off the tools.

So I tried a 13g squish yesterday and that was a pain to get between the plates too (might have fit better if I pre-pressed harder), the puck went sideways a bit,

View attachment 14569

Squished it out to about a 3.5" puck instead of the usual 2.5"!

View attachment 14570
Forgot to crop legs.
Did not blow out any plant material at all, just a bigger ununiform puck.
Got just over 2 grams of rosin,
Alien baby about to leave the chest,
View attachment 14571

You can see my SJK IH in the background, this is its new home, 2 seconds of a collection tool in there and the rosin wipes off it clean onto a silicon mat for rolling up and placing in a silicon puck, best way yet to get all the rosin off the tools.
Look at you using the sjk for what it was originally designed to do
Nice idea :)

Good morning VA!

We are running our famous 10% off promo once again for the holiday season! If you have been on the fence to get a press or plates kit to complete your DIY build, now's a great time as this is our best offer of the year. This offer ends Nov 30th 2019

Please use code DP10 during checkout to receive your discount. Coupon codes do not stack with our bundle offers, so please consider your best savings and choose accordingly. Usually if you only want the bundled items, you will save the most, but if you only want a single item, or fill your cart with 3+ items, consider using the coupon code instead of your bundle offer for better savings.

Please check out our promotion at the factory webstore - https://www.dabpress.com/pages/dabpress-coupon-and-promotion-news

Thanks for your interest! :weed: :science: bonghit

Last edited:
I have filled a half-gallon mason jar with 10g squished pucks that need slow cooking (I give a friend cabbage and get coconut oil back), this will be the easiest way I could find to process my used pucks.

I have filled a half-gallon mason jar with 10g squished pucks that need slow cooking (I give a friend cabbage and get coconut oil back), this will be the easiest way I could find to process my used pucks.
I used to make coconut oil
Now I just make feco
Pure and easiest way to dose or add to coconut or to recipes

Does mean purging alcohol though
I still find I get it all and easier though nowadays

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back