Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

IME, the color of an extract does not necessarily tell you anything about the quality of that extract.

Maybe a little chlorophyll pickup. To maximize first-run yield, rinsed flower quickly with no incubation. Need to keep this quick. Ratio of first to second run yield was 5:1. Quality seems high - clean, flavorful dabs.

I'll also add that IME, the very mature, long flowered starting material tends to make the best extracts :biggrin:

Good to hear - saw a striking decrease in flower volume after QWET. Looking forward to enjoying two ounces of this shatter. At 75mg per day, should get more than two years of meds from one plant.

Before my surgery I went and stocked up on some nice concentrates. Wanted to spoil myself a bit. :razz2: I'm glad I did. Both of these are just yummy and help with pain nicely.

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4398.jpg

Lovely, but how do you keep it from scattering to the winds?

full

One-half of the above, divided into ~25 mg doses. (With fourteen more doses in a second Puffco Prism.)

This late-harvested flower also has a six-month cure. Looks like straw candy. Tastes like candy, too. Sweet, true to its name. Couldn't pinpoint the fruit flavor, so searched reviews. Kiwi! A delightfully surprising flavor, previously untasted in cannabis. :smug:

Rolled the 5g slab into a thick cylinder. Cut it in half - the other half flew off the table, partially shattering when it hit the floor. (Recovered every shard.)

Last edited:

full

One-half of the above, divided into ~25 mg doses. (With fourteen more doses in a second Puffco Prism.)

This late-harvested flower also has a six-month cure. Looks like straw candy. Tastes like candy, too. Sweet, true to its name. Couldn't pinpoint the fruit flavor, so searched reviews. Kiwi! A delightfully surprising flavor, previously untasted in cannabis. :smug:

Rolled the 5g slab into a thick cylinder. Cut it in half - the other half flew off the table, partially shattering when it hit the floor. (Recovered every shard.)
I love to see my friends here doing such a great job of providing their own medicine man! One plant providing medicine for a couple years is its own reward :biggrin:

You enjoy that cured deliciousness brother!

As delicious as this is, that is a problem with this stuff. I usually warm the dab tool a little and then scoop.

Rolled the 5g slab into a thick cylinder. Cut it in half - the other half flew off the table, partially shattering when it hit the floor.
This is the stuff nightmares are made of......... :uhoh: Glad you were able to recover it all cause it looks mighty nice.

XJ-13 Live Resin / "rocks and sauce" / whateveryouwannacallit grown and extracted by Emerald City Cultivation.

Beautiful work! Is this your handiwork brother? Is Emerald City Cultivation where you're at now? In any case, looks delicious!

XJ-13 Live Resin / "rocks and sauce" / whateveryouwannacallit grown and extracted by Emerald City Cultivation.

Hi Sam - well,another great pic brought to us by you and ECC.

Very nice!

Puffco sells a gently heated dab tool, the Budder Cutter that might be ideal for this
Yet another use for the SJK induction heater;

It only takes 1-2 seconds to heat a wax carver, what t was actually designer for, not Vapcaps.

Picked this up a while back and I can't remember if it's cured resin or rosin.... either way it's from Treetop Labs, one of the premier extractionists in the area. And one of the few that have always had their product lab tested. Really a cool company... they donate to the epilepsy foundation regularly.

Sherbet....

IMG_4682.jpg

Picked this up a while back and I can't remember if it's cured resin or rosin.... either way it's from Treetop Labs, one of the premier extractionists in the area. And one of the few that have always had their product lab tested. Really a cool company... they donate to the epilepsy foundation regularly.

Sherbet....

View attachment 4991
Looks yum....

I was a joint smoker before I GOT INTO VAPING.
I had some portables that used too many batteries!
Many I have however few I use.

Sorry i over medicated.
I have some GSC rosin I`m sporting.
Washing it down with KANDY KUSH COLAS & ESPRESSO.

CIVILIZED?
Bronze age once?
I hit the billies before I got into vaping.....now I am fully converted....
I am still going through my VAS, but am starting to hone in on which ones I really need/want for my constant users....

There are only a few I need, but with soooo many out there it is hard to tell until we try them...

I wanted to convert many years ago, but the vapes were not up to scratch to be able to convert me yet and the price was too much for ones that might have

Now we have options, but have to find out which ones are for us....

Ahhh the medibles you guys have over there I envy......gummi bears look great hahaaa

I hit the billies before I got into vaping.....now I am fully converted....
I am still going through my VAS, but am starting to hone in on which ones I really need/want for my constant users....

There are only a few I need, but with soooo many out there it is hard to tell until we try them...

I wanted to convert many years ago, but the vapes were not up to scratch to be able to convert me yet and the price was too much for ones that might have

Now we have options, but have to find out which ones are for us....

Ahhh the medibles you guys have over there I envy......gummi bears look great hahaaa
I smoke a bowl because of my kid.
I do like vaporizing much more due to the flavor obtained.
What do you think about the plenty?
The EVO is very tasty. (Pov)

I smoke a bowl because of my kid.
I do like vaporizing much more due to the flavor obtained.
What do you think about the plenty?
The EVO is very tasty. (Pov)
The Plenty is a beast.....best flavour and prob produces best vapour of all my vapes
Gets you floating nicely too after a decent sized sesh

It is a session vape though so no quick hits with the Plenty, minimum 10 - 15 mins or longer with a reducer load - up to an hour with 1.5g in the mod load...

Great vape though and nice through water

I considered an evo when I was choosing at first, ended up going with the plenty

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back