Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

@felvapes hypocritical would be the word.

We have a world leader in medical cannabis manufacturing here.
The Prime Minister, her anti drugs minister and their respective husbands are all benefiting financially from their involvement with GW Pharma yet it's an illegal substance and has always been touted as having no medical properties.

It's taken a recent media campaign to give the mother of a very poorly young man the right to use cannabis to alleviate his symptoms.

The wars on drugs will never be won and there will always be a thriving black market, thankfully.
At some point in time corporate greed will kick in and we will legalise.

@felvapes hypocritical would be the word.

We have a world leader in medical cannabis manufacturing here.
The Prime Minister, her anti drugs minister and their respective husbands are all benefiting financially from their involvement with GW Pharma yet it's an illegal substance and has always been touted as having no medical properties.

It's taken a recent media campaign to give the mother of a very poorly young man the right to use cannabis to alleviate his symptoms.

The wars on drugs will never be won and there will always be a thriving black market, thankfully.
At some point in time corporate greed will kick in and we will legalise.
Wow
So they are making it there and selling it elsewhere?

Here is also a shambles as the beginning of medical weed is happening...

I was a joint smoker before I GOT INTO VAPING.
I had some portables that used too many batteries!
Many I have however few I use.

Sorry i over medicated.
I have some GSC rosin I`m sporting.
Washing it down with KANDY KUSH COLAS & ESPRESSO.

CIVILIZED?
Bronze age once?
Hello my friend - I too LOVED joints and still do once in a while. I'm not too orthodox about...well, anything really. So, I don't mind burning a J now and again...gets me VERY high.

Just ground up a 1/4 of GSC yesterday...only had one load in a Mighty, but I'm not sure if this batch is indeed as good as I thought when I bought it.

Have a splendid day.

Hello my friend - I too LOVED joints and still do once in a while. I'm not too orthodox about...well, anything really. So, I don't mind burning a J now and again...gets me VERY high.

Just ground up a 1/4 of GSC yesterday...only had one load in a Mighty, but I'm not sure if this batch is indeed as good as I thought when I bought it.

Have a splendid day.
I smoke a bowl with my 22 year old sometimes.
Vaping taste better. (Pov)
My buddies still smoke joints?
I would but my family peferes me to vape?

The Plenty is a beast.....best flavour and prob produces best vapour of all my vapes
Gets you floating nicely too after a decent sized sesh

It is a session vape though so no quick hits with the Plenty, minimum 10 - 15 mins or longer with a reducer load - up to an hour with 1.5g in the mod load...

Great vape though and nice through water

I considered an evo when I was choosing at first, ended up going with the plenty
The NANO is cheap and works well.
The EVO was recomended by a bud tender at a dispeneray here in southern CALIFORNIA
The PLENTY i want to collect?
I have more than one need's?

Last edited by a moderator:
I smoke a bowl with my 22 year old sometimes.
Vaping taste better. (Pov)
My buddies still smoke joints?
I would but my family peferes me to vape?

The NANO is cheap and works well.
The EVO was recomended by a bud tender at a dispeneray here in southern CALIFORNIA
The PLENTY i want to collect?
I have more than one need's?
I too have more than one need thus more than one vape in rotation - asides from the difference in them all anyway
I have seen the nano but have been turned towards EDs WS when I first buy a log

I do not think that you will be disappointed by the Plenty

I smoke a bong at my mates now and then, but regret it later usually and do not enjoy the taste anymore

I too have more than one need thus more than one vape in rotation - asides from the difference in them all anyway
I have seen the nano but have been turned towards EDs WS when I first buy a log

I do not think that you will be disappointed by the Plenty

I smoke a bong at my mates now and then, but regret it later usually and do not enjoy the taste anymore
I have a different pov?

What is the function of wood? (BLING?)
A log with a cheap cover will due even if its not wood?
Blow dryers R $19.00.

Nano is 120v AC with a horribly thick power cable, leaves WS and Underdog for Aussie buyers (12v DC), WS mates beautifully with all Vapcaps and reduces draw resistance to how hard you pack, sprinkle herb into the tip and you have literally no draw resistance, same with concentrates in a loose weave cotton/hemp.:thumbsup:

Don't know what you guys are 'sippin' on today, but I snagged some lovely Sunshine and am dabbing my fool head off on a rainy day. :torching:

IMG_4685.jpg

Beautiful work! Is this your handiwork brother? Is Emerald City Cultivation where you're at now? In any case, looks delicious!
ECC is where I've been for a year and a half! I didn't have a hand in that batch, though, I was out of work for a few weeks after a car crash and others at ECC harvested and processed that batch. I just went out to the store and bought a few grams of everyone elses work. Lol.

I have a heap of sugar leaf and crappy buds that have been in the freezer for over 6 months, I need to work out how to do the Bubble Hash, got all the gear (I think).:smile:
Is there a bubble hash thread?

I have a heap of sugar leaf and crappy buds that have been in the freezer for over 6 months, I need to work out how to do the Bubble Hash, got all the gear (I think).:smile:
Is there a bubble hash thread?
It is a piece of piss mate

simples-300x207.jpg

Great stuff too

And then make hash oil from etho or iso out of the wet material....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back