Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

Crikey, is there another thread for QWISO too? I got a lot of reading to do.:thumbsup:
I do not think my method is quite qwiso - but it is good hash oil and comes out potent

You can use your avb - your wet ice bubble material - your rosin pucks

all make good oil :)

Canna caps are great
good way to give cancer and tumour patients their meds

Takes ppl a while to get used to the doses though as a high dose is required to shrink tumours

.3 in a cap rocks most ppl

.6 - .8 for a serious ride for experienced ppl only - lol

But to shrink tumours you need 1 or preferably 2ml a day if they can handle it.....

If you are going to do a run, no matter what method I recommend grabbing one of these - great things for reclaiming your alcohol and making it a safer and easier job before the final purge...

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4L-Pure...549472?hash=item285a5a26e0:g:ywYAAOSwUP5a9qzj

Would make good bong water too.:thumbsup:

So, tell me the truth...do people in AUS really say "crikey"? Isn't kind of like UK and "good show, old fellow" or "stiff upper lip". That is, its said in movies and entertainment but nobody really ever says that in real life.

I say 'Crikey' a bit, usually instead of 'Fuck' if there are kids or ladies present. Not just Steve Irwin and Croc Dundee say it.:thumbsup:
In Queensland, a lot of people would say. 'Ay But?' at the end of every sentence, that did get annoying.:smackdown:

Got this from a dispensary during my 'stock up cause it's all going to end' phase I was going through.... some Peanut Butter Breath...

S20181009_001.jpg

Not just Steve Irwin and Croc Dundee say it.

hahaha...yeah, that's what I was actually thinking....sort of like nobody in the USA really says "Well, how you doing there, pilgrim" in a west Texas drawl....its just in the movies! haha

In areas of New England, Maine I think particularly, they end a lot of sentences with "ay yah". Dunno why. haha

Got this from a dispensary during my 'stock up cause it's all going to end' phase I was going through.... some Peanut Butter Breath...

View attachment 5252
Wow, now THAT looks delicious...truly, marvelous. Hey, @SamuraiSam , whadya think about the extraction Mom is getting in MI of all places? Looks good, hmmm?

It's been a while since I've posted anything in this thread... mostly due to changing over to a new caregiver. I don't find myself at the dispensaries anymore...

So I thought I would show off a bit of his handy work. From a recent IG page..... And I can say from personal experience; he makes pure fire. :biggrin:

It's been a while since I've posted anything in this thread... mostly due to changing over to a new caregiver. I don't find myself at the dispensaries anymore...

So I thought I would show off a bit of his handy work. From a recent IG page..... And I can say from personal experience; he makes pure fire. :biggrin:

What are we looking at? Rosin?

Orange hill special rosin pressed @ 200F 160u filter. Coco grown/hydro nutes, 7wk cured, smells like those frozen orange concentrates except skunky too. Taste is not as good as the smell, get that orange just doesnt taste ripe =/ Nice euphoria, pain relief is average, not too lazy can use day or night. Yield is around 18% with farmer trim buds and larf.

RQMJXPC.jpg

This one is a perfect candidate for low temp THC-a isolation, it buddered up during pressing, and then completed within a couple of hours in a 55F room.

damn! I'll take it, how much? LOL

Met with my caregiver yesterday to stock up for the holidays...

IMG_5097.jpg

This particular strain came in much more 'stable' than the others; EXO. Absolutely delicious. And now that I've been using rosin I can taste the solvents in even the best of the dispensary brands. Solventless is the only way to go imho.
IMG_5098.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back