Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

A lil swiss cheese auto rosin loaded for on the go

V2ysGZ0.jpg

Well now.... isn't THAT an intriguing little toy.....

But boy would I be afraid I'd break that mouthpiece.

Its tipped over and banged against my shop press with no damage. The glass is actually fairly thick. The carb cap on it rocks, probably my favorite part!

High weekend! :wave: Orange hill special flower rosin to help me on my moon landing. 3.5g pre-pressed in 30mm cylinder mold, 160u rosin filter, 1k PSI @ 200F for 90s. I swear that's almost too low of a temp for these nugs as this was buddering up on the plates. 3.5 months cured bud, seems to be only ever so slightly more golden than previous efforts. This should be 100% buddered up before the nights over.

This stuff is the shit :love:

wies6fG.jpg

1GC5Czs.jpg

Is this Mod like yours? I have no idea what I need in a Box Mod, exceptt I like 18650 batteries (cause I have a heap of them)
https://www.dhgate.com/product/offi...d=496129295377788938#s1-0-1b;searl|3307664356
rBVaSVtO4yiAaKQCAAIIG1v_scc905.jpg

Any other suggestions for a good Mod Box combo for mobile tosin consumption...is there a seperate thread for such things?:thinker:

Yep that's what Im using, it's great for the motar device. There are better mods out there for temp control. I've heard good things about dna250 chips with devices like the Sai which I think is a step up in function but also price. I still haven't tried those yet but plan to soon.

The motar is simple it only runs in watts mode, so can get away with a 25-50w mod.

US$60 for a complete mobile rosin vape sounds like good value.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back