Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

Love my rosin - go the dabpress
1.7 g of fresh honey :drooling:
20191111_141323.jpg

@felvapes Flavor Flav has to be one of the best 'don't do drugs kids' warnings ever.

The Kippax effect last for hours.

@LesPlenty Ti tip with rayon inside so you can't push it like the coil.
8 seconds to the hot click, no extra time and no waiting for the cool click.
Hahaa
Him and Ozzy Osbourne are the best just say no poster children

I got them weed at 14, although I probably could have found something else he'd prefer more I didn't (and don't) fuck with cracky shit.. lol

PP says "click? ....What click?!"

So I was cleaning out my travel case yesterday and came across an old concentrate that was in there.... totally forgot about it.
Well... it's sugared up and I figured I'd better use it up.... my kind of Rorschach.... :biggrin: Giddyup...... :torching:

View attachment 14465
Damn Mom....I think this isn't the first time you found some 'trates around the house...or under the sofa cushions....in your sock drawer....or...hahaha

This is god's way of saying you have too much 'trates! haha (kind of stole that from Richard Pryor who said that cocaine was god's way of telling you that you have too much money! haha)

God that looks amazing @felvapes. I'm going to have to get on my caregiver to do a squish for me.... I'm a little tired of his new venture with this lab he's working with. It's all solvent based... and I'd like to get something natural again.
I've only tried solvent based wax a few times
In comparison to rosin I'm not a fan

Of course if I didn't have access to rosin I'd probably like it

Squishing is a good distraction and I enjoy making it
I enjoy vaping and dabbing it also.....lol

1573790150740.png

I see a Velociraptor Unicorn!...nice job.

Now if we can just get one to look like Jesus we could make a killing, remember the Jesus toast a few years back?
This type of art interests me...I might have to go create a Mr. Hanky Rosin poo

Been really enjoying my ruby insert, it is great for bigger dabs compared to the Dnail,
Been dropping some little snakes,
IMG_20191117_203259.jpg

And the odd pancake to get rid of last weeks rosin,
IMG_20191117_203456.jpg

I dropped these 2 before watching.... Canyonaro
No wonder I was peeing myself laughing!

I've asked a seller if they can make me ruby dishes
They have said it is possible
But want to know how many I want
I may need to order a few

I'll see how the communication goes but if I can only get them in a block maybe if there is interest a few of us could buy and get them made

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back