Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

I've asked a seller if they can make me ruby dishes
To fit the Dnail? Sounds good, less than the US$250 sapphire DNail would be interesting, I have a FC member trying to sell me a used sapphire Dnail halo pretty cheap but my ruby insert in @710 coils heater seems like it would be hard to beat taste-wise.

To fit the Dnail? Sounds good, less than the US$250 sapphire DNail would be interesting, I have a FC member trying to sell me a used sapphire Dnail halo pretty cheap but my ruby insert in @710 coils heater seems like it would be hard to beat taste-wise.
Yes I asked them to make if I give dimensions
It couldn't be too different in price to the ruby inserts you have bought from the gate

I will get back to this after more communication with them

I call this one, Woman Drinking Stubbie,
IMG_20191118_154252.jpg

I thought woman with bandana or head wrap on

That is what I was thinking,... so that is people interpreting 'art' in different ways?
I like the sound of the alien though, this was her mother & father kissing or just a butterfly (or cabbage moth)!

IMG_20191119_154009.jpg

Today's mess,
IMG_20191121_211002.jpg

I had to use the freezer to help me collect it.

I dropped the pressure(2000psi at gauge) and temps(85c) with a total of 5 minutes from when the 12g puck was squeezed between the preheated plates.
The first 2.5 minutes is slowly pumping but not registering on the gauge to get the whole puck evenly heated. Now I tilt for dripteck and slowly ad pressure until I hit 2000psi (gauge) and just keep pumping to keep the gauge at 2000psi until I hit 5 minutes (the rosin had stopped flowing at that time)
The same crappy buds as last time but this was much easier to collect and handle,

IMG_20191125_192650.jpg

The Scream! Tastes good and very nice and clean, 2 dabs before a swab which is better than usual, I must not have pressed as many impurities out.
I did not even bother removing the larger stems and still recovered 1.48g and did not bother to repress higher as I thought it can just add to the butter/oil potency later.(I thought it would just be hard to collect oily stuff anyway)

This is how I've been starting my last couple of mornings.....

View attachment 16009

Yeehah! That'll jump start your day!

The last week or so I have spread medicated honey butter on toast, bagel, or banana bread for breakfast. Don't know why exactly but I love the effects from that spread.

Yesterday I had medibles 3 times lol. A little much, but I had to test canna caps I was making mid day. So for science. Somehow I made room for dabs as well.

Latest results from a 10g nice nug squish 19% total low and lower temps,
IMG_20200211_155500.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back