Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Post your pics of your dab stash here!

This is some lovely Girl Scout Cookie rosin I picked up. Really a nice, relaxing strain.

aU1oUBa.jpg

I thought I'd help this thread move along with some extra pictures :D

Here's some of my various concentrate efforts, all made by yours truly:

This is some first press dried but uncured flower rosin at 300x zoom.
5tJ2KLU.jpg

First press rosin from 6 month cured flower at 4x zoom:
6eleAbV.jpg

Same flower rosin at 300x zoom:

8WFvzcj.jpg

Some hand pressed mixed 45-120u 6 star full melt bubble hash at 300x zoom:

3CxAedH.jpg

Some 25u 6 star full melt bubble hash heat pressed into a temple ball:

FWwdlvQ.jpg

Some 73u first collection 'bubble shatter':

Gn8pMdv.jpg

Some melted but not yet vaporized 6 star full melt, mid melt on heated glass (150x):

Zdo1msL.jpg

Finally, here's some first wash QWISO shatter, strain is Blue Cheese :D

C9kqN4v.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed making them :D

Last edited:
First, a small sample my provider gave me free.

oil.jpg

---
Second, is a big fucking gob of shatter I got a while back for $100/OZ . . . :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
First, a small sample my provider gave me free.

oil.jpg

---
Second, is a big fucking gob of shatter I got a while back for $100/OZ . . . :biggrin:
shatter.jpg
Holy shit man, that is a big piece of shatter!

Here's some of my latest flower rosin from 6 month cured flower. I documented the details of how I squished it over in the rosin thread in the Extraction Labs section of this site (see my sig).

q8nwvXC.jpg

Cheers!

Oh boy I look at this and can only think about how good that must taste and how potent it must be. Once, when we still had the gulden as our money we were pretty much the country to look up to when it came to weed. But concentrates is something that is not really known over here. I'd love to try it sometimes cause it looks so yummy.

@Havelock Vetenari That frog container alone is a reason to get into it. I'm liking it.

Right? :)
Not too big a file though, had to shrink it twice before it was small enough and do remember to check the name of the photofile, as it copies and shows that(other forums automatically rename it, maybe an option here?).
Other than that, fantastic!
:clap::)
Thanks HV, you've been awesome in this area. Thanks for pointing that out.

So yes you can, - to overcome the frustration people can feel being unable to post *anything* to *anywhere*. So...

Have mercy on me with them everyone...so many floors to clean and so little time... :smoke:

Peace!

Thanks HV, you've been awesome in this area. Thanks for pointing that out.

So yes you can, - to overcome the frustration people can feel being unable to post *anything* to *anywhere*. So...

Have mercy on me with them everyone...so many floors to clean and so little time... :smoke:

Peace!
Thanks for the work you're doing here old friend! It has been great to see you providing new features that were absent in our old haunt!

Photo on 12-7-16 at 10.41 AM #3.jpg
Photo on 12-7-16 at 10.42 AM #2.jpg

Hello everyone good to see some familiar faces. I've got seven and seven of some Sensi Star and some Melvin OG. The Sensi is a nice light yellow color with a full body indica affect, great for relaxing. The Melvin is an awesome sativa prominent strain that is uplifting and energetic! More of a bright orange color which always fascinates me with concentrates and a sweet orangey citrusy taste :razz:

View attachment 27 View attachment 28

Hello everyone good to see some familiar faces. I've got seven and seven of some Sensi Star and some Melvin OG. The Sensi is a nice light yellow color with a full body indica affect, great for relaxing. The Melvin is an awesome sativa prominent strain that is uplifting and energetic! More of a bright orange color which always fascinates me with concentrates and a sweet orangey citrusy taste :razz:
That second photo I thought that your dab looked like a seagull! lol

Rorschach dabs!

jvflYvhh.jpg

Here's some of my latest unpressed 6 star full melt bubble hash dried with a new method I've been developing. This is a 4x macro shot. The new drying technique allows for low oxygen exposure in a sealed but incredibly dry environment without risking mold as moisture comes out of the material. The technique is very cost and time efficient too :biggrin:

Man this thread is similar to the nugshots thread in that you guys all seem to have wonderful medicine these days. It is great to see all of you guys getting better and better qualities of extract as time goes on :biggrin:

Here's another 25-120u 6 star full melt bubble hash, gently and barely hand pressed, dried with my new technique @ 300x:

pEDB1Kv.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back