Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories DDave Mods for Arizer Desktop Vaporizers

Hey All EQ Aficionados!

Found a new use for my EQ, and it works perfectly in its role. I use my EQ in combination with the pieces of the CannaCaps Kit to make really strong and reliable CannaCaps!
The EQ is a perfect decarboxylator.

Now I never worry if I am headed towards a non-vape friendly location or one where I may not be able to sneak off for a vape. I just bring along my premade cannacaps and enjoy the day!

With the kit, you have all that's needed to make these caps and receive the same great effects from each cap made. (Of course, same rules apply if you switch strains... Strain is a bit more potent till you get used to it....).

Anyhow, drop by my site and check them out! May even be a blackfriday special lurking, who knows?

==================================================================================================================================================
CannaCaps & Micro-Dosing!

Came up with a new way to use the EQ that has nothing to do with Vaping. Using it to make Perfect Edible CannaCaps. Why the EQ? To decarboxylate the herbs before putting them in the caps.

Stealth and consistent effects, every time!

Kit comes with everything you need to make these beauties! (except coconut oil and a desire to have awesome edible caps any time you wish!).
(Kit can also be used as the main part of a micro-dosing regimen!)

Kits come with a digital milligram scale included.... 0.001g accuracy!

Got questions? Fire away!

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/c8/CannaCaps_(edibles)_&_Micro-Dosing.html

RECALL ON LATEST BATCH OF V3 STEMS AND GLASS FILTERED BASKETS

Greetings Friends and Vape Family,

Please be advised of a recall of my latest V3 pieces. I've discovered there was adhesive used in the creation of the latest batch of these pieces.

Please visit this page to learn how to identify the pieces..... https://www.ddavemods.com/recall-adhesive-on-v3-pieces.html
Also for the latest updated news on the recall.
And finally, if you are affected, please use the form on this page to register for the recall.

Most importantly, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THESE PIECES!

*************** This will be made right! **************

IIyeIeR.jpg

The Ultimate Mod Kits - Configuration and Usage Video!

Wait for the cloud exhale at 3:09...

Enjoy!
:cheers:

So Dave....I can't remember the exact reason why, but I believe you temporarily suspended your business a bit ago.

All cleared up now and good to go?

So Dave....I can't remember the exact reason why, but I believe you temporarily suspended your business a bit ago.

All cleared up now and good to go?
Greetings @Baron23 , was to obtain stable backend supply chain carrier services, and that goal has been accomplished. 17 successful shipping events, nothing misfired to Amazon... :headbang:

Had the eq out today for first time in ages.. been vapcapping so much i forgot how good this is.. gonna fill the ddave adapter and sip for a while..

And I will add a pitch for @ddave Vivant GO screen mod. Ok, its not startling engineering, but he came up with it, came up with it very quickly, and it works perfectly (ok, Vivant...what's your excuse! haha).

I also use his VC cooling wand in an FC-188 almost exclusively with my VCs.

:thumbsup: :smoke:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back