Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories DDave Mods

ddave

Accessory Maker
Vapor Asylum Members and NewComers

Wanted to take a minute to thank you for reading on. The first post in this thread, I've decided to briefly introduce myself, explain what the goal of a DDave Mod Kit is, and announce the arrival of the latest pieces which I've added to the kits I make available on www.DDaveMods.com. There's also a Spoiler button below so you can see the very first announcement of the DDave Mod Kits. Remember, the kits have grown and matured since the original announcement... but that announcement has a lot of valuable information within.

First off, who am I?
A vaper, just like many of you. Using MMJ for both medical and recreational purposes. And most importantly, always wondering how things can be made better!

What is the goal of a DDave Mod Kit for a specific vaporizer?
To improve one or more of the facets of your vaporizing sessions.
  • Performance - to make your vaporizer capable of more powerful extractions (think clouds)
  • Economy - To extract efficiently and completely. Many claim greater effects from less herbs. (I am one who has experienced this)
  • Variety - Looking for performance one day, slow flavor sipping the next. Some kits give 4 or more vape signatures to your one vaporizer. Like owning 4 different vapes!
  • Ease of use - Sometimes you sit back and think, this could be easier to use, or simpler to load herb or clean. (I think that way as well)

And finally, what is V3?
In simplest explanatory form, V3 is the removal of the need for metal basket screens. Don't sweat those baskets though... V3 kits come with all the pieces from the latest V2 kits, plus the new V3 pieces.

In technical form, this mod changes many of the parameters that exist within the oven section of the combined pieces. It more than doubles the possible hot air paths through your herb. It improves extractions and boosts Flavor!

The Concentraton Chamber of V3 is made by combining the 14mm Basketless Stem with the Glass Filter basket. Then a keck clip holds the two pieces together. Great for vaping dry herb (medium to course grind). Great for vaping concentrates on your choice of cotton, hemp fiber, or a bed of herbs.

Many prototypes were created and tested in a effort to get the best extractions...

V3 Picture Gallery and Write Up

For latest Kits and announcements, plus a lot of other info, visit www.DDaveMods.com.

****** Note: This announcement was not made by me personally, but by vaper just like you!
Release The Beast 2 :rockon:

@ddave has done it again, except this time 7th Floor's line of desktops become remarkably efficient.

Love the way the DBV/LSV/ SSV rips huge effective draws? But maybe you're like me,and tend to over fill your wand? Or frustrated that it is a very effective device yet, can mow through one's stash like a wood chipper?

Our resident "Vapor Wizard" has a solution.

I've been testing this for the last several nights, and I gotta say...

It is fantastic!

I was habitually overfilling my wand, and would always end up passing out during my session, even after I was already high as a kite.. I still would try to Vape more than needed.

This mod eliminates this issue, and creates a one-two "hit it & quit it" beast.

I can not emphasize how this has improved my sleep...
I'm now able to load about 0.02-0.05 and take two monster hits and put the wand down and hit my pillow and dive straight into a blissful slumber.

As opposed to a 30 minute session,in which I was already high as fuck 20 minutes prior...this long duration of Vaping Top quality herbage with Hash leads to me passing out for 20 minutes up to an hour or more slumped in my chair.

This inevitably makes my already wrecked back, hurt even more so.

The mod cuts it down to 2 massive hits that are absolutely perfect, which is also assisting in Tolerance issues.

Additionally, screen removal and installation becomes child's play...
No more fumbling with screens while high.

In conclusion, I only use my Stock setup when I *want* to have a long drawn out session.
I'm in love with my DBV all over again.

Thank you @ddave , you have literally improved my sleep hence my life.
Awesome job! :clap:

So, with this announcement, let the games begin!

Last edited:
And now we have The Gentleman and The Dirty Pig! @ddave mods and kits just keep getting better. I'm loving the glass pathway offered by the Dirty Pig, and The Gentleman sweeps me off my feet with that sexxy bend. I'm living and loving whip free, thanks to @ddave.

Oh right, did I mention @ddave's The Gentleman and The Dirty Pig work with the GG Silver Surfer? Whip free, my friends, whip free.
463582a0d05dad74007a8e4c0aa64b56.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered some of @ddave 's new screens for the Dynavap recently. I opted for the Ti screens... and as usual ddave shipped them quickly and I've already got them in hand.

What I also received was a lovely polished rock that he had collected and polished and a little note...

IMG_5742.JPG

What a nice and personal touch!

Anyway... back to the screens lol. As reported in the Dynavap and WoodScents threads, changing out the stock screens for a mesh screen makes a world of difference in the draw. They also don't clog as quickly. And leave it to ddave to see the need and make the product mod available. :thumbsup:

If interested, the screens can be found here on his website.

Thanks for always being on top of these things ddave and for the great service and personal touches....

I have never heard of a customer issue with @ddave. Dave has been doing his thing for years & never had an issue. His reputation is earned off the back of this.

I have never heard of a customer issue with @ddave. Dave has been doing his thing for years & never had an issue. His reputation is earned off the back of this.
That's just it. @ddave loves the community, is providing great mods and adapters at dirt cheap prices, and won't send anything unless the specs are right on. I've never met the man, but he is one of my favorite people on the planet because of his decency, devotion to the community, and his integrity. When you deal with @ddave, you know you get quality pieces from a high quality person, and if there is a wrong, he will do his best to make it right.

I am totally enchanted by that gesture! How sweet and endearing.

I don't think they come any kinder or more thoughtful than @ddave. :weed: :headbang: :weed:

That's just it. @ddave loves the community, is providing great mods and adapters at dirt cheap prices, and won't send anything unless the specs are right on. I've never met the man, but he is one of my favorite people on the planet because of his decency, devotion to the community, and his integrity. When you deal with @ddave, you know you get quality pieces from a high quality person, and if there is a wrong, he will do his best to make it right.

Friends, I was very touched by these posts when I read them Friday. I wanted to reply with something different and worthy of such compliments, so I carried them with me on my adventures this weekend waiting to be given that gift of words....

But the same response just hung around and wouldn't allow any others to intrude.

"That every once in a while I receive an email (or read a post) that makes all the effort that goes into modding worthwhile!"

The quoted posts have done just that!

Thanks friends and see you in the clouds!

I received my @ddave EQ direct draw upgrade today & so far I am really impressed. Once again it appears Dave has delivered a vape changer. Now excuse me while I go & experiment some more :science:.

I received my @ddave EQ direct draw upgrade today & so far I am really impressed. Once again it appears Dave has delivered a vape changer. Now excuse me while I go & experiment some more :science:.
Glad to hear that you're liking the kit and looking forward to hearing how the experimentation goes!

The kit has had me since I received the prototypes, so experimentation has been an ongoing event for a couple months now...:treadmill:

:headbang:

Where is @ddave these days.. is he still active here ??

Seems like he dropped off the forums around December 2020...... It looks like his website is still up and running though.
Yeah he still posts on ig every now and then.. love @ddave he such a nice man...

I have the full EQ kit from Ddave & whilst I don't use the EQ I use all the components with other vapes.

Another great release was the Ti screens for the Vapcap. Last a long time & really improved the experience.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back