Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Disinfecting Glass While In Use

Riverrat

To start, this could go off the rails rather quickly. This is not what I want.

I see people going about their business & not changing the way they roll when it comes to vaping. In the world we live at present this is, for lack of better description, STOOOPID.
There is as I see things a need to keep our vapes & glass not only clean but disinfected while using with others. Thing that bothers me, here where I live & on the forums is this subject doesn't get any attention. At least that I've noticed.

If you have concerns & wish to be as safe as possible Dont Vape With Others !

I show people what I have come to believe is a good way to take a draw or hit from glass or directly from a vape. I have witnessed to many people taking a draw while looking straight down.
This happens mostly with large glass pieces on a table. By simply tilting the piece a little back toward you & getting your head more upright, it helps a lot to keep gravity from pulling saliva from ones mouth. I dont hold a vape straight up & down while taking a draw for the same reason. Curved or bent stem glass pieces are nice. However the same can be acheived with a nice straight tube
Also the design / shape of a stem that touches your lips is pretty important. Do you push your lips to it or grip it with your lips ? Something to think about.

I had sometime ago looked for something to disinfect glass & vapes while in use with others. For me personally ISO is a big NO for this situation. I use Original Listerine on the stem, inside & out between draws. I have had some become offended at this ... I do my best to explain why I believe this is the right thing to do.

This is also a time where a vape like the Tinymite is very nice. I have a glass jar filled with Listerine. Jar contains several long stems that fit the TM. Friends grab what ever stem, dry it off & that is their stem to use for the evening.

What I describe is far from perfect & will not work or be acceptable for all. Just my thoughts & the way I have decided to handle some situations in specific times. Regardless, at some level this conversation needs to take place for a lot of people.

If you have thoughts, feelings or actions you have taken while Vape Sharing with friends .... Please speak up ! I genuinely wish to hear ya.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back