Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Distillates

CarolKing

Always in search of the perfect vaporizer
I've been reading up on this pure form of cannabis oil. You are suppose to be able to directly put it under your tongue, put it in food or use as a concentrate. You don’t need to decarb it like shatter. I used some between a bed of Gorilla Glue last night. I slept like a baby.

The oil that I got is in a syringe dispenser.
Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate | Leafly
May 30, 2017 · Learn how cannabis distillate concentrates are processed, how easy they are to both consume and infuse, and what they mean for the industry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:
I've been reading up on this pure form of cannabis oil. You are suppose to be able to directly put it under your tongue, put it in food or use as a concentrate. You don’t need to decarb it like shatter. I used some between a bed of Gorilla Glue last night. I slept like a baby.

We have distillate here in my med legal state. Its BHO extraction then they distill. Lots of confusion about how the terps remain in there as they are usually killed off by extraction and distilling for THC. One vendor told me that they extract and distill for terps in a completely separate run and then add that back in with the THC.

I'm not as fond of the distillate carts as the CO2 ones....seem to be missing just a bit here but it may be just this one vendor....but I do have ethyl alcohol tincure that they make with distillate. They added a bit of vanilla for flavor but what the hell...I drink scotch so a little bit of ethyl doesn't bother me. Its for sublingual (or you can put in something you eat/drink) and sublingual bypasses the liver and is much more vape experience like, IMO.

Great for when you can't vape or just want a bed time kicker.

Cheers

I’ve been trying out the Distillates with a little nugget of flower some Indica Distillate and a little nugget on top. Using a glass stem with my Enano. It’s the consistancy of honey. The screen does get messy but is easily cleaned with ISO.

Right now I’m trying it out with a strain called Silver Tip a Hybrid parents are Silver Haze and Granddaddy Purp.

Last edited:
I’ve bought distillate cartridges that have the terps added back in for flavor.

I’m hoping to find some that don’t have the terps added back. Just plain distillate. I’m just curious about it.

I’ve bought distillates with the cartridges that didn’t have added terps. What I’ve noticed is the distillates are smoother on the throat. I find the BHO oil cartridges are rough on my throat, even with small draws. I recently had some Gorilla Glue distillates cart and I loved it. I bought a full gram and it lasted 2 weeks. I thought it had a great flavor with nothing added. I thought there was a hint of cinnamon. I don’t think it was my imagination? The Gorilla Glue flowers have a citrus flavor.

I’ve been trying out some of the flavored distillate carts. Just bought some distillates with added terps of strawberry and banana, tasty vapor. It has 79% THC as well. I have a blueberry I haven’t tried yet. They were $25 for 1/2 grams and I recieved 10% off because I’m over 55. A lot of different brands out there to find out about. Probably some good and bad. My brother took over my pineapple Maui Wowie distillates cart. The name was two heads I believe. I want to get more of that. I loved the pineapple terpines added. I hadn’t intended for him to take it. I just wanted him to try it out. I was willing to give him one that I didn’t like called orange sunset - it tasted perfumey to me.

Last edited:
I’m hoping to find some that don’t have the terps added back. Just plain distillate. I’m just curious about it.

Here in MD we have a brand called The Clear who I believe are also in...eh, CO or maybe CA???

In any case, you can get in cart or syringe...but without terps, I found the cart to be disappointing.

image.jpg

This is what I’ve been using lately. I can put this in my tank. I bought 4 today with 20% off along with four atomizers. Only came to $117. My 4/20 purchase. May go to another store later, they have music and treats, also sales. The flavored ones do have added flavor terpenes. Really tasty. They have several different oil products. Not sure if this is a distillate? They have distillates. It doesn’t say that on the package I bought. I don’t want to pass on wrong info. I just use the syringe to add to my tank.
Sub-Ohm a different product than the Oleum brand, they both are really pure IMO. I know nothing about science and extraction. I love the Sub-Ohm

Last edited:
I wish I'd seen this earlier. I believe that Sub-Ohm is produced and/or processed by Green Brothers Farms (near Yelm, WA?) I just recently looked up their sales data for this year (2019) & it depicts no sales. I wonder if they're still in business.

I bought five of their syringes for $18 each as the dispensary was trying to get rid of them. This included D9, D8 & 1:1 CBD in various flavors. I found all of them to be very harsh on the lungs even when vaped through a wt. With all the controversy surrounding additives to dist oil I won't go anywhere near this product again. I'm switching back to flower until complete testing of vapor is required along with a complete list of ingredients on all dist oil.

Please be safe out there, even in legal states that have "lab tested" product. To the best of my knowledge they're not testing for diluents, thickners or establishing guidelines for safe concentrations of terpenes.

@COF You are right some of them are harsh. I have been using the strawberry/banana and the pineapple, some of the different strains/ flavors were harsh for me. I don’t take large draws. I find concentrates harsh for me anyway using the doughnut style concentrate pen. I’m using a vaporizer (aspire breeze) and haven’t had any problems for almost a year of using the Sub Ohm product of the preferred flavor that I like.

I had a lot of trouble while trying out the different oil cartridges. I agree if something doesn’t feel right don’t do it. Last year if I had heard all the lung problems with the oil, I don’t think I would have tried them. Since I have used this product for almost a year I feel somewhat safe. Maybe not 100% though.

I would like to find out what is causing the lung problems. It’s scarey.

I wish I'd seen this earlier. I believe that Sub-Ohm is produced and/or processed by Green Brothers Farms (near Yelm, WA?) I just recently looked up their sales data for this year (2019) & it depicts no sales. I wonder if they're still in business.

I bought five of their syringes for $18 each as the dispensary was trying to get rid of them. This included D9, D8 & 1:1 CBD in various flavors. I found all of them to be very harsh on the lungs even when vaped through a wt. With all the controversy surrounding additives to dist oil I won't go anywhere near this product again. I'm switching back to flower until complete testing of vapor is required along with a complete list of ingredients on all dist oil.

Please be safe out there, even in legal states that have "lab tested" product. To the best of my knowledge they're not testing for diluents, thickners or establishing guidelines for safe concentrations of terpenes.
@COF You are right some of them are harsh. I have been using the strawberry/banana and the pineapple, some of the different strains/ flavors were harsh for me. I don’t take large draws. I find concentrates harsh for me anyway using the doughnut style concentrate pen. I’m using a vaporizer (aspire breeze) and haven’t had any problems for almost a year of using the Sub Ohm product of the preferred flavor that I like.

I had a lot of trouble while trying out the different oil cartridges. I agree if something doesn’t feel right don’t do it. Last year if I had heard all the lung problems with the oil, I don’t think I would have tried them. Since I have used this product for almost a year I feel somewhat safe. Maybe not 100% though.

I would like to find out what is causing the lung problems. It’s scarey.
Don't know anything about Sub-Ohm, but I have bought and used Oleum extracts while in WA state a few times and absolutely LOVE their products. Next I go to WA, I plan to try to bring more back as I think they do an outstanding job. Love their GSC carts....really tasted true to strain and hit very hard.

Here’s my flavor combos of my distillates. I like the pineapple along with strawberry banana. It has all natural terpenes
B8F3F59A-C123-4764-A409-05BC99B54B60.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back