Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
The mail person was here earlier, and barely knocked on the door ( I sit by the door ), I should have gotten up, I missed the delivery. I am upset because I KNOW they will

knock lightly. They have done this before, one time, from Phattpiggies, that they implied they tried to deliver 3 times, and it was going back to him!! I was freaking, back? I

never had even gotten a slip until the 3rd try. I'll go to the post office today, hopefully, get my package.
I've been on a No Buy forever, but the Ditanium is on my short list for when I can shop again. I hate that you missed your delivery. It's so frustrating when that happens.

I've been on a No Buy forever, but the Ditanium is on my short list for when I can shop again. I hate that you missed your delivery. It's so frustrating when that happens.
No buy, no fun! :rofl:

No really, it's a nice unit and worthy of your hard earned $$. Holler at me if you ever decide you want one. I definitely have to make sure the patients are well cared for!

No buy, no fun! :rofl:

No really, it's a nice unit and worthy of your hard earned $$. Holler at me if you ever decide you want one. I definitely have to make sure the patients are well cared for!
Like me! You always take care of me. :headbang:
That's why I love VGoodiez!
I actually got a Ditanium as well this BF and it should arrive tomorrow. I'm going to go to the dispensary in the morning to grab some live resin. I'm getting lifted tomorrow!!!!

I have my new Ditatium. Simple black model, that can sit anywhere. I don't think people would ever know this was for cannabis. Right now, it's sitting out, in my living area.

I read the instructions, plugged it in and burned it off. Because I have an Arizer tower, I am familiar with the whip, and not one of those bothered by using one. I think

my Arizer gives some of the tastiest hits. This is the same type of set up, with a bonus. This vaporizer has an enail. What appealed to me about this vaporizer is my state

isn't legal, but, we have medical ( I know, still illegal ). I doubt a cop would even look twice at this, it fits in so well.

I loaded the whip for my first couple of hits, nice and tasty. The enail is just as easy to use. Surprising from me, who always has questions. I had some crumble and put a

lil' bit in, took a hit on the whip, just right. I haven't used a water piece with it yet, but may. The use of a whip cools the vapor, making it so much easier if you

have problems with the warm-hot air from vaporizers.

This uses the same size tubing as the Arizer Tower, which I wondered when reading about the Ditatium. It appears to be very stable and safe but like with anything that

requires heat, be aware.

I have my new Ditatium. Simple black model, that can sit anywhere. I don't think people would ever know this was for cannabis. Right now, it's sitting out, in my living area.

I read the instructions, plugged it in and burned it off. Because I have an Arizer tower, I am familiar with the whip, and not one of those bothered by using one. I think

my Arizer gives some of the tastiest hits. This is the same type of set up, with a bonus. This vaporizer has an enail. What appealed to me about this vaporizer is my state

isn't legal, but, we have medical ( I know, still illegal ). I doubt a cop would even look twice at this, it fits in so well.

I loaded the whip for my first couple of hits, nice and tasty. The enail is just as easy to use. Surprising from me, who always has questions. I had some crumble and put a

lil' bit in, took a hit on the whip, just right. I haven't used a water piece with it yet, but may. The use of a whip cools the vapor, making it so much easier if you

have problems with the warm-hot air from vaporizers.

This uses the same size tubing as the Arizer Tower, which I wondered when reading about the Ditatium. It appears to be very stable and safe but like with anything that

requires heat, be aware.
Oh, I am so happy you got your Ditanium! It would be wonderful for concentrate, I imagine. The black sounds nice. It would blend right in, wouldn't It? Does your Arizer elbow joint work as a WPA with the Ditanium?

@Madri-Gal I took my glass out, put it together, then realized I couldn't use it. I need to get a female piece to accept the bullet-like head on the whip. I don't use a lot of

glass because I always over-consume and cough like a damn fool, so I am not really a fan. I am more of a constant sipper, I find it so much more enjoyable. There is no

doubt that this bad boy will kick your ass if that's what you seek. bonghit

20191208_141731.gif

My new Ditanium. I made a led flame effect that plugs into the light socket. No heat and I think it look cool as fck. I knew this shit was fire.

Looks like it is about to blast off!

At some point the quartz dish may need changing and the space between titanium tip and dish can get clogged if you are not good about cleaning

I love to know how things work but I'm careful and usually wait until the warranty has expired
They mod them but honestly it looked more like it was done just to say it had been done

This little unit is perfect for a novice like me
You should recommend them in general, first as a concentrate and secondary flower
Folks were meh about the flower but again its technique
I use the titanium tip wand for flower, just better all around
IMG_20210605_124528.jpg
I have a concentrate and a flower/concentrate whip set up
The flower seems to vaporize better in the metal
What I do is fill the water pipe with vapor with a fast hard draw then touch the concentrate to the dish and you get a flower start, A mix in the middle and a slight concentrate taste at the end
Not too much flower is the trick for me
The flavors bounce all over the place with citrus being the moderating flavor, still have to learn how to get the best flavor

This unit does a great job at self cleaning, the dish and tip clean up nice just by turning it all the way up
If your careful using the dish and give it the iso and q-tip spot clean up maintenance is low
Again thumbs up for newbies!
IMG_20210605_124557_burst_01.jpg
This is the concentrate adapter
Going to see if Oregon glass blower has one or could make it
The difference between the whip adapters and the concentrate adapter is obvious
I got three whip adapters from Oregon
The concentrate adapter allows me to angle the wand or eliminate it completely
I have to referee lunch between my wife and the cats

Edit: this was a cut and paste from a pm so its pretty disjointed, as was I

Just some random ditanium thoughts
IMG_20210621_231020.jpgIMG_20210621_231011.jpg

Here is my thought process
Eliminate the heavy metal mouthpiece and silicone tubing
Ask Oregon Glass Blower to taper the pictured adapter a little more and maybe add a collar to the stem going to the wand for a snug fit
Take a piece of silicone matting or similar and cut a small circle
Cross cut in the middle and slide over the stem up to the collar to provide a tighter fit and a little padding where the glass meets
Put the ditanium on an adjustable base and pair with the heavy water pipe
Hands free on the water pipe and the only movement should be the the concentrate going in the quartz dish
Too high to remember some of the terminology so I hope it kind of makes sense

Anybody out there with a ditanium?
Could use some pointers and tips
Thinking of using a glass cylinder slightly bigger than the wand and lining it with some cotton balls and pouring everclear in and give it a gentle shake after soaking
Or wrap it in cheesecloth put it in and shake gently after soaking
21i-lURpVAL._AC_.jpg

Just thinking of ways to easily clean the wand

Anybody out there with a ditanium?
Could use some pointers and tips
Thinking of using a glass cylinder slightly bigger than the wand and lining it with some cotton balls and pouring everclear in and give it a gentle shake after soaking
Or wrap it in cheesecloth put it in and shake gently after soaking
View attachment 28514

Just thinking of ways to easily clean the wand
Are you planning on using the Everclear afterwards for reclaim? If so, this method could work... but the isn't wand is metal? I'm not sure why the need for the cotton or cheesecloth. Seems like that would just get 'in the way' and soak up some of the product you are trying to reclaim. If it's to reclaim, you could just soak it in a cylinder like that without the shaking.

If you aren't looking to reclaim, an ultrasonic cleaner like @felvapes or @LesPlenty uses would be the ticket imo. Then you could use it to clean other vape equipment as well.

It really looks like carbon deposits in the concentrate wand
The everclear cleans the screen in the titanium tip in seconds
The tip itself wipes clean with a little warm up on the nozzle of the ditanium
IMG_20210702_085904.jpgIMG_20210702_085830.jpgIMG_20210702_085853.jpg

giant-tube-glass-test-tubes-38x200mm-55912r.jpg

Was thinking of using these to help clean the wands
Pour a little everclear/iso alcohol into the tube
Insert the wand into the tube and soak
Remove the wand and add a little kosher/large grain salt into the head of the wand
Wrap in cheesecloth and return to the test tube with the ever clear/iso
Gently shake a little to agitate the salt and alcohol
That's my theory
Ordering the tubes and a test tube stand
The stand can double as a tool for cleaning and storage of the test tubes and wands
IMG_20210706_102358.jpgIMG_20210706_102402.jpg

This is the everclear and an eye dropper
Not too bad but it can be done easier
IMG_20210706_104954.jpgIMG_20210706_105028.jpg

I use a syringe as a high power wash to force the baked on pieces off the screen
This works well if you don't want to change screens every week

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back